Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > humor  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Karund
Msg: 21
Women are like apples and men are like winePage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
That's funny, Football mom. You didn't get the house, huh? Laws are changing and becoming fair.
Unfortunately, game playing between the sexes is now so vicious that, by the time people achieved proficiency, they are often burned out and no longer desirable.
There is a pattern of self-destruction with women. The older she becomes, the more likely she is to do herself in. In the advance stages, she becomes her own enemy. That's just their mentality and personality, when it comes to looks, well beyond appearing like a male in her thirties, with a mustache. A rude reminder that, with age, everything does get bigger, hairier and closer to the ground. Their best years are really 16 to 27 after that, like apples, spoilage. Apples don't stay fresh. Wine last for centuries. Unfortunately, game playing between the sexes is now so vicious that, by the time people achieved proficiency, they are often burned out and no longer desirable.

Peace
 Ms Shuna
Msg: 32
Women are like apples
Posted: 4/14/2010 2:59:11 PM
Women are like apples...this is an ORIGINAL poem that was written by me and it appears that it has made a huge splash on the internet since I posted it on my My Space blog back in 2006. I am currently pursuing the copyrights of this poem.

All I want is credit for a poem that has just a huge following!

Author of "Women are like Apples"

~Shuna Holmes
Show ALL Forums  > humor  >