Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 justlooking101
Msg: 16
How to let a man down nicely?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Do it now befor it does to far and always remember that you should never get your honey where you make your money
 Mr. Coochie
Msg: 19
How to let a man down nicely?
Posted: 4/28/2006 8:05:39 AM

there is absolutely no way for this guys feelings not to be hurt.... knowing that he has feelings for you and believed he has a chance with you, just spells trouble. ummm..... the only option u have is to.......

tell him you're a c*nt for kissing him even though you had no feelings for him, you just wanted to lead him on to boost your ego.
 Leeanne
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 4/28/2006 8:07:49 AM
HONESTY - always good! Never nice to string someone along!!!!
 army3
Msg: 29
Posted: 5/24/2009 10:22:16 AM
Ok, after reading the OP, I do have to say that you should be alot more carful with things if you are worried about social standings. In my eyes, you are gonna hurt the guy no matter what, and your social standing will be affected. Now I'm a very blunt type of person by nature when dealing with this sort of thing. There's not going to be anything you can do to keep everybody happy with this one, so just out yourself. Try to explain that it was never your intention to hurt him before droping the bomb here because it's very likely that he ain't gonna want to hear another word from you after you tell him the news. Remaining friends may in fact be more painful for him after you tell him the news as you are now unavailible to him. See, this is why women should stop claiming to be smarter than men. We are all human, and nature is very random, which means smarts is all in the eye of the beholder. You can be IQ smart with absolutely no common sence which completely negates IQ points. To me, smart is a medium ammount of IQ with ALOT of common sence.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >