Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 heltster
Msg: 7
Do Men Like Aggresive WomenPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
I say that I agree with the cowboy, I am personally quite shy, so if awoman stands up for herself with me, that puts her one step up in my book. The other step in my book is if you can catch all the little humor I have! I found maybe two girls that have understood the humor, one is married now because I left, and the other I just went out with once to go to coffee. But I think that boldness is a distinguishing trait, and if you are finding men that do not like those kinds of things in their women, you are obviously trying to date losers!!! I am sorry to say it, but if a man wants a girl to be asking permission, or anything to that extent, they are probably not worth the effort.
 namelessgrace
Msg: 8
Do Men Like Aggresive Women
Posted: 4/26/2006 11:53:06 AM
If you have to ask the question, then I would assume you are having a problem with it. There is nothing wrong with a strong woman who knows what she wants in life. AS LONG you are not using 'bold' as a ticket to be a **** anytime you feel like it. I am not trying to imply you are being bit*cy, I don't know you....but you posed the question and stated men find you intimidating. Are you sure that's what the problem is? Maybe you are just too brash/harsh? Either way, I have no doubt you'll find the kind of man that likes your personality type, it just might take little longer. Men come in all shapes/sizes/color/likes/dislikes etc. If you truly feel 'you' are the best you can be, then don't change....wait for the right guy. Best of luck.
 867love
Msg: 12
Posted: 4/26/2006 12:06:39 PM
are we talking about aggressive or ostentatious (showy) behavior? depends upon where the aggression lies. there are some instances where aggression is needed, other situations where passiveness will remedy the situation. i respect a intelligent woman who can be rough as nails, or as soft as a feather. i like an ostentatious person, they seem to lighten the room. but i cant stand and ambivolent b!tch who cant stop pushing her own agenda.
 867love
Msg: 15
Posted: 4/26/2006 1:23:16 PM
the question you are asking, is like asking (do men like blue cars?) some do, some dont, if they like the car -they dont care what color its painted.
the important thing is to be true to yourself. everyone is attracted to a confident person. i find needy people annoying, that doesnt mean all men do. there- i answered your question raising further questions... guaranteeing this thread is going to drag on like a nevada hiway
 tongue-untied
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 4/26/2006 2:23:38 PM
I like shy or aggressive women...it all depends on the man, if he has issues with a woman who is obviously very confident with herself...or maybe just gets intimidated by such forward advances...Personally, if a woman is flirting and hitting on me, I find it flattering and even a little arousing that she feels that way about me...This is my first forum also and its not so bad...
 Sexualexplorer
Msg: 27
Posted: 4/26/2006 3:28:43 PM
SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE A STUCK ON YOURSELF ****. HEEL!!!
 imthe1urlookin4
Msg: 34
Posted: 4/26/2006 4:50:13 PM
Sounds like to me that your simply not afriad to express your opinion, or do what you think is right a suprise isnt a suprise if you have to ask is this ok.

Like what to have for supper on a date if you know what a guy likes and if you know what he has had all week then why do you need to ask what to make. From what i read it sounds like you would just make something, or pick where to go I mean how often does the girl say lets go eat at xyz resturant. IMO as long as i dont have to wear a tie and coat it wont break my bank so, why not. At least in my opinion

However you do feel as if you are scaring guys off and there maybe something to that. I dated a girl a few years ago and her way of saying im ready for sex was to gently rub my chin while making out. So maybe its not that you wanna do this maybe its how you approach it, and no guy likes a girl that just lays there.
 Fibonacci
Msg: 38
Posted: 7/19/2006 10:04:38 AM
I don't think a lot of men want aggressive women for a long term relationship. But in bed it's a different story If u remember Leslie Easterbrook from 'The Police Academy', don't you agree her aggressiveness was sexy? I was overwhelmed with her, the way she looks and acts. Being myself a hot-tempered guy, I was fascinated with her and would welcome that type of aggressiveness
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >