Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > California  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 rucira
Msg: 60
Permit me to Introduce Myself.Page 2 of 54    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)
I am called rucira, or roberta whichever you prefer, or you can make me a pet name if you like. I am a single woman in northern california (sonoma county) looking for an individualistic type of man who is very sexy and hoping to find ME! Im a certified massage therapist, continuously gardening, love animals and anything to do with nature. Im an aries with pisces rising. The man I seek must be very affectionate and strong in mind and body.
 AVALOS
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Introducing Myself
Posted: 3/22/2005 5:21:08 PM
WHATS BEAUTIFUL LADY IM OMAR FROM ANAHEIM , CA
 achng4itnow
Msg: 72
HELLO - R U WANTING 2 PLAY
Posted: 3/25/2005 2:35:37 PM
Hi
Im a really cool guy, with very open minded and exporitive gemini. I am very diverse
pleasurable person, wanting to meet open minded people to have fun and play?
Email me if interested and want to know more abou tme and type of play?
In 626 Covina / 909 Upland and 702 Las Vegas. Looking to meet.
 achng4itnow
Msg: 73
HELLO - R U WANTING 2 PLAY
Posted: 3/25/2005 2:38:06 PM
Hi
Im a really cool guy, with very open minded and exporitive gemini. I am very diverse
pleasurable person, wanting to meet open minded people to have fun and play?
Email me if interested and want to know more abou tme and type of play?
In 626 Covina / 909 Upland and 702 Las Vegas. Looking to meet.
 KillerCutie
Msg: 76
Hi Santa Cruz BiFem here...
Posted: 3/25/2005 9:00:06 PM
Im a redhead, im 5ft 4in , brown eyes, 36d.
I love to play pool, and Go Bowling. Im currently in my 6th month of pregnancy. some it bothers, some it doesn't so i always let it be known. I'm married but weve been open for like 5 years now. and its fun. expecially since hes stationed in Iraq with the ARMY for the next 12 months.
I love to read and watch thriller and horror movies, reallly looking forward to The Ring Two to come out!
Im outgoing, romantic and spontaneous. i have an erotic and kinky side too. oh, and yes.. im bi but right now i am looking to meet women only :) just so's yall know. lol :)
peace!
 Tortney
Msg: 81
so yeah
Posted: 3/30/2005 2:48:23 AM
Hey my name is Courtney and I am just looking for people to have some fun with.
 Lust
Msg: 82
Diane
Posted: 3/30/2005 11:22:38 AM
I am 5"2 at 170 I am 38 Blue eyes blonde hair white.

I love to read, take walks chat. i love to go for nice drives I have 1 cat and 1 son

And if we meet you need to get along with my son as well with me. I am not just about sex.

I feel that sex will come together in do time. But how ever. I don't like to be ask to kiss me or hug me or hold my hand. if you feel the need to ask. i think maybe you are not sure what you want. so if you want to kiss me. just do so. I am the same way. I will never ask you if I can.
I just would kiss you. and if you then don;t want me to kiss you again. you can say so.
I never will get my feelings hurt over that. there is so much to say. so I am going to let you just ask me any thing ok. I am a open book.

love me
 abhorrent666
Msg: 84
ME DAMMIT!
Posted: 4/1/2005 10:07:17 PM
IM JUST A HORNY GUY. THAT'S ALL.
 Cockney
Msg: 87
just getting started
Posted: 4/7/2005 5:47:23 PM
Just thought I'd suss this part of the site out and give it a go.

I'm a 45 year old British ex-pat from London.

I've lived in Los Angeles for 14 years.

I'm 6ft 5 tall, brown hair and eyes, average build caucasian male.

Rather than tell you everything about myself on here, check out my profile and if you like what you see then let's chat online first and see what that leads to.

One thing I do ask is that you live locally....i.e....within 10 miles from where I am in Los Angeles.

Look forward to chatting with you all.
 dans92647
Msg: 98
hello i am dan from socal
Posted: 4/25/2005 2:02:19 PM
i am here to find a discreet lady whom is avail during the week and daytime in the orange/l a counties/riverside or long beach areas.but my real reason to talk on here is to relate my past experience of what a woman wants physically from a man thaqt she is attracted to.above all else after she has rated a man after that kiss and this is so important,if a man uses his mental concentration enough on the slight movement of his lips on hers and knows when to break away to look in her eyes,there may be another kiss.but before all of this takes place,a man needs to brush up on himself: has he been going on long jogs or walks to clear out his lungs and sinuses from teh awful smoke or indoor air,has he really been orally clean with his teeth and gums,does he have a mustouche or slight beard that he thinks is sexy,but may turn off a woman.remember,a woman is thinking of several steps ahead and of her sensative areas that can be hurt by the slightest and shortest stubble of a beard.most men do not take the time to really shave an di mean using an m3p shaver with one hand and stretching th eskin appart with the other to get that baby skin feel on his face and around his mouth.women deep down are judge mental on cleanliness and don't doubt it for a secound.for you mean that have rough hands,try soaking them in hot water with shampoo or soap,scrubbing under the fingernails and accross the hands to soften them,the feel of this over her excites her to no end.also think about cutting your nails as short as possible and file/sand edges the down to a smooth edge.now back to the kissing.the emotional process of a slight whimper or moan from a man for her to hear is a big turn on just a smuch as erotic and romantic whispering is during making love is to her and especially if you get her to start whispering it back to you.in the oral sense of making love,let your mouth make as much wet and sloppy sounds as possible for her to hear like eating wet meat.it is possible to make a woman become addicted to you in bed and make her feel spoiled.remeber to practice stretching you tongue out of your mouth as far as possible so that you can reach deeply.
 dans92647
Msg: 99
hello i am dan from socal
Posted: 4/25/2005 2:05:18 PM
i am here to find a discreet lady whom is avail during the week and daytime in the orange/l a counties/riverside or long beach areas.but my real reason to talk on here is to relate my past experience of what a woman wants physically from a man thaqt she is attracted to.above all else after she has rated a man after that kiss and this is so important,if a man uses his mental concentration enough on the slight movement of his lips on hers and knows when to break away to look in her eyes,there may be another kiss.but before all of this takes place,a man needs to brush up on himself: has he been going on long jogs or walks to clear out his lungs and sinuses from teh awful smoke or indoor air,has he really been orally clean with his teeth and gums,does he have a mustouche or slight beard that he thinks is sexy,but may turn off a woman.remember,a woman is thinking of several steps ahead and of her sensative areas that can be hurt by the slightest and shortest stubble of a beard.most men do not take the time to really shave an di mean using an m3p shaver with one hand and stretching th eskin appart with the other to get that baby skin feel on his face and around his mouth.women deep down are judge mental on cleanliness and don't doubt it for a secound.for you mean that have rough hands,try soaking them in hot water with shampoo or soap,scrubbing under the fingernails and accross the hands to soften them,the feel of this over her excites her to no end.also think about cutting your nails as short as possible and file/sand edges the down to a smooth edge.now back to the kissing.the emotional process of a slight whimper or moan from a man for her to hear is a big turn on just a smuch as erotic and romantic whispering is during making love is to her and especially if you get her to start whispering it back to you.in the oral sense of making love,let your mouth make as much wet and sloppy sounds as possible for her to hear like eating wet meat.it is possible to make a woman become addicted to you in bed and make her feel spoiled.remeber to practice stretching you tongue out of your mouth as far as possible so that you can reach deeply. check out my yahoo group called gspotorgasms
 frisko
Msg: 119
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 6/9/2005 10:27:13 AM
hey just a young fella who wantsto flirt
 skatermario
Msg: 122
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 6/11/2005 11:56:58 PM
I am new trying to meet new people. Wish me luck.

M
 CruiserBob
Msg: 123
view profile
History
Looking for a TravelMate
Posted: 6/14/2005 10:11:25 AM
I am 59 years old and retired, living a simple but elegant life 200 yards from the sand in Oceanside, CA . . . surely there is a pleasant female travelmate out there who would enjoy adventures in ever widening circles around SoCal & Mexico?!
 softncurvybbw
Msg: 126
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 6/16/2005 4:26:03 PM
Hello... My name is Sherrie... I just joined...
 Angelwings~
Msg: 132
Hi there :)
Posted: 6/26/2005 7:30:58 PM
HI, How's everyone. My Name is Donna.

I'm Livin,Lovin,and Laughin all the time... oh yeah and Lookin.. I'm puttin it out there so take a bite... send me an E~ :)
Show ALL Forums  > California  >