Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Idaho  > Introduce Yourself Here.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ussexplorer
Msg: 24
Introduce Yourself Here.Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Well, lets see now. I live in American Falls Idaho. Graduated in 94 from the old high school. I like the small town enviroment. I also like that Am falls is 200 miles or so for some pretty good places. I like to list them off. About 220 or so gets you to boise idaho, 100 to twin falls, 69 or so to Idaho Falls (Enjoy the toys R us), 189 salt lake city. (Though I have not been there in years, 200 miles to yellowstone Natl park, 140 to Jackpot Nv, and for a semi good time pocatello is 18 or more like 23 if you hit walmart. I moved up to nampa for a while now I'm back here in this town with family and my son. Got to be with family.

That is about it. This is sounding more like my personal add than a just about American falls. lol

later,

Josh
 johnnyscrobo
Msg: 25
Greetings programs
Posted: 7/4/2007 8:57:37 AM
...then a mild-mannered guy in a hawaiian shirt with a 'hello my name is' name tag and a silly looking umbrella drink entered the forum. And in a nerdly fashion bellowed, "Greetings programs!"

So I'm new to the North Idaho region, and looking to find fun places to go and fun people to be with. Been a phisherman for about a year and saw this forum and here I am popping my head up to say hey!

Don't be shy, chime in anytime.

Ciao!
 audio123
Msg: 26
Greetings programs
Posted: 10/5/2007 7:16:59 PM
ay what's up people! im new in idaho! my name is erik or you can call me serenity. im here for freinds and maybe one day a girl but not for a bit....... anyhow i would like to find some poeple who would like to form a band with me. im a singer, im right along the line's of godsmack not to much yelling, actually hardly any. just when emotion is needed in the music. i would like to find some poeple to brainstorm with. women or men dont matter. if you can drum, write, background vocal's, guitarist, etc contact me and lets make some music!

peice
 chazzzie
Msg: 27
Introducing myself here...
Posted: 10/21/2007 6:53:51 PM
Hi, my name is Chazzz or Charles, I live south of Coeur d'Alene, ID, just living my life right now and keeping busy, no major interests, but open to suggestions. My latest line is: 'Everyone wants to go to heaven...But No One wants to die!! "...perhaps we can take it from there, and I want you to know I'm not into spinning my wheels and am a peaceful person...would like to meet someone who shares these feelings...more later...
 MsLi
Msg: 28
Hello everyone
Posted: 2/27/2008 7:59:29 AM
I am returning to Idaho after several years in Arizona. I am in my 50's and I know how remote this state is as far as finding someone to meet ro talk to. I have resorted to the forum and the science and philo field. Cool stuff. Glad to be here.

msl i
 bearded_romantic
Msg: 29
Hello everyone
Posted: 3/21/2008 5:06:05 PM
Well, I'm only a bit over 2 years in Boise, and live in that charming 120-year-old neighborhood downtown near St. Lukes, 2nd and Main.

I've had two grand love affairs, and am now looking for the last love of my life.

I'm not a player, but as a newcomer I do enjoy meeting people and creating friendships. So I may be going down 2-3 paths at any given time. If you and I get to a third date then you're the only one I want to be with for now ..... not necessarily "exclusive" for both of us, but that seems respectful of you.

I'm a bit of a loner who does not enjoy being ENTIRELY alone. That means I give and expect a fairly high level of closeness and intimacy. While dating, I figure it's my job to make you feel safe and secure, and your job to set the pace.

Call me Mike.
 John2InBlue
Msg: 30
Hello everyone
Posted: 4/27/2008 10:53:30 PM
Hello.

My name is John and I'm a photoholic.

I was born at an early age in England, and grew up in an orphanage where I was thrashed for now having the presence of mind to remove a birthmark with a scrubbing brush. [no, I'm NOT kidding!]

Got out of kid's jail - not entirely free - and drifted around the midlands of England before moving to Wales where I learnt the language. Comes in useful on Fairview Avenue I can tell ya'!

Moved to Idaho in 1985, yeh it was a woman, have had 4 adorabubble boys, and am now hoping that someone very special will want to share my life and travels.

I'm a photographer and photo tour guide, and hopefully the REAL love of my life will see this post before I kick the bucket.

ida3410
Msg: 31
view profile
History
 keykeper34
Msg: 32
view profile
History
hi i'm ida i live in lewiston so i know how hard it is to meet someone nice face to face
Posted: 10/13/2008 7:52:25 PM
Hi from the beautiful city of Boise.
I'm here to meet people, would very much like to meet
some in my city and state.
Coffee is a start.
Hello my fellow Idahoans.
 ohdriver
Msg: 33
 Singleinlewistonidaho
Msg: 34
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 9/10/2009 6:11:57 PM
Hi,

Name is Mike. Ex musician from CA moved to Kamiah Idaho in 1999 and worked at a Saw mill for 9 years and was laid off. Moved in with a girl I was dating and then we got our own place. After moving in she moved out and recently broke all contact after finding a new guy. I want to stress she led me to believe we'd reconcile till the new guy was in the picture.

Now I am living alone in The Lewiston Clarkston Vally in my own place and not sure what I am going to do. If I thought I'd meet a nice girl I'd stay but fear I won't. Search my area and see not a lot of fish in this sea.

I am thinking of moving back to Kamiah and staying with my folks who also moved to the area till I can function again. Having a pretty rough time of it.

I work at a hospital as a house keeper.

Mike
 cilyn
Msg: 35
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 1/24/2010 8:31:57 PM
Hi all, I'm candy. Just moved here to CDA from Henderson NV. Kinda new to POF and definately new to the forums. I like thai food, blues, and I think I would like to own a bison.
 ejluvtolaugh
Msg: 36
Nampa area and ready to PARTY!!!!:party: :yay:
Posted: 6/7/2010 10:29:59 AM
Hello there IDAHO!!

Came here from St Pete/Clearwater/Tampa Bay area Florida where I was one of the areas finest POF Party Hostess where we scoured the Bay for great places and activities for fellow "Pond" members to "Meet and Greet"!

I have been told that I will not be able to get POF members from Idaho to come out and party with me??? Hmmm... Please tell me that is NOT TRUE! What are U here for? U want to meet people that U may possibly be able to have a future with or maybe just make a new friend? For one, I can vouch for the many friends I have met and kept by being a part of POF and getting out and meeting them at these events. I look forward to "testing" the waters here. I love being able to bring a lot of members together and having great times. This IS the best way to meet.. U have all the "Fishies" in one place and get to meet more than just 1!! I have picked up some valuable people that now will always be a part of my life! Interested??? Let me hear from u!!!
 godesstda
Msg: 37
Nampa area and ready to PARTY!!!!:party: :yay:
Posted: 7/26/2010 5:57:15 PM
Hello..Hellooo
Was born in Boise, have lived north and south in Idaho,and visited all over in this majestic state, lived a few other states, one other country along the way. Maybe will end here maybe not.
Anyway, haven't found anywhere better to be, but then that is a product of personal perception as far as I am concerned.
If I have to be proud to be from anywhere this is as good as I want....
 tossingrabbits
Msg: 38
view profile
History
On the boards!
Posted: 1/9/2012 1:32:12 PM
Hello all.
I am here because I am not there?

Just noodling around for now,looking more for freinds/chat mates in the down time hours and trying to expand healthier adult relationships of all types.
Lots of questions and answers to view here and some to post of mine I suppose.
Seems like a good mix of people from all walks of life here!
Fantastic !

adumars
Msg: 39
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 3/2/2012 3:32:29 AM
Hi all I am from Sandpoint ID just got on this site a few days ago and am looking forward to joining my fellow spud heads. 42 yr old male.
 ucancallmenina
Msg: 40
Hi my name is nina
Posted: 6/12/2012 1:39:01 PM
I have been hanging around the forums for a few days and have met a friend already. I live in Boise and am a 50 yr old single lesbian. Hope everyone is well.

nina
 Jewlz13
Msg: 41
hello humans
Posted: 7/16/2012 3:57:46 PM
Hello. my name is Julia. i'm up north. just looking to hang out so let me know. :)
 butterflykiss7
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 8/15/2012 9:19:36 PM
Hi there. I'm new to Idaho. I moved here from San Francisco. I'm just looking to make new friends and see where it goes.
 Wolfpath
Msg: 43
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 8/26/2012 3:04:53 PM
Save the "welcome to idaho now go home" routine . . . lol
I've just returned home to the inland northwest after moving out like an idiot ten years ago.
It's changed a bit, but not so much . . .
Gained a little and lost a little.

I'm in the panhandle area, actively seeking work - a fun process, we know - but I'm here, I'm HOME, and I perfectly content with that.
 mmgoldenm
Msg: 44
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 11/24/2012 12:36:16 PM
Hello, introducing myself, trying to see if I can also get this to post correctly in the forum.... hello, hello :)
Show ALL Forums  > Idaho  > Introduce Yourself Here.