Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Indiana  > woo hooo      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 brodie h
Msg: 280
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.Page 12 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
Hi ,my name is Jackie and Im trying to find a friend from warbash Indianna, we go back to the late 50s but havent a clue how to find him, can anyone help please, by the way Im from England. thank you.
 Anime99
Msg: 287
view profile
History
My introduction
Posted: 1/13/2010 10:48:36 PM
Basics: 24/M Indianapolis College student without any baggage/drama.

Just your average guy with a decent head on my shoulders. I am obtuse (not angle) and oblivious (pop culture). I love to joke around, and am looking for people who enjoy the same. I love to find and go to events when I can. I left Indiana for five years while in the military. Since returning to Indiana, I am looking to associate with people (guys and girls) who are not selfish, concieted, or use other people for their own motives.

If you know, understand, or have the personality posted above, feel free to hit me up.

For possible girlfriends: I am tired of meeting girls who only have a few brain cells, too much GABA (I know majority of people do not know what that is) , or are ONLY filled with useless celebs, movies, or fashion. Nonsmokers or smokers who are trying to quit smoking only.
 localmanhere
Msg: 288
westside border patrol
Posted: 1/26/2010 7:15:40 PM
do you hoosiers ever have POF dances closer to the boarder tom
 mr. bass
Msg: 290
HI MY NAME IS ROBIN.. CUTE AS A BUTTON 222
Posted: 1/29/2010 11:27:23 AM
HI EVERYBODY BRUCE FROM NORTH WEST INDIANA (DYER) 30 MILES SOUTH OF CHCAGO ON BORDER. IF ANY OF YOU LOVELY LADIES LOOKING FOR A GREAT CATCH. CAST ME A LINE. YOU MIGHT BE REELED INTO A GREAT LOVE AFFAIR FOR LIFE.
 BlueSkies3055
Msg: 291
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 2/26/2010 7:02:19 AM
Hello everybody. I am here to jump into the fire and see how things work. Tell me hello some time if you see me around. :-)
 bougie
Msg: 293
view profile
History
ITS MY TURN NOW
Posted: 3/14/2010 2:59:41 PM
HI I AM NEW TO POF, LOOKING TO MEET SOME NICE MEN IN ELKHART
 Slim1023
Msg: 295
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 3/16/2010 8:32:05 AM
I'm Dan. I have a belly button. It's an outtie.
 Isle_make_it_happen
Msg: 300
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 6/21/2011 1:21:17 PM
Yes, my mother was addicted to Vicks. And it wasn't like those old commercials on television either. Nothing comforting about a woman with a shiny slab of Vicks under her nose coming at you with that Huge Blue Jar. I love my mother with all my heart and she is a Saint. But if you’re addicted to Vicks, Seek HELP.
I grew up in a typical blue-collar home. Dad, Mom 4 kids. 3 boys and 1 girl, I was the youngest. Children now days get away with murder, I was not allowed to look at the thermostat till after I graduated high school and then could only verbally report the temperature. Adjusting the thermostat was Dad's job after a lengthy discussion with Mom and a thorough review of the weather forecast. Needless to say I am used to sleeping with lots and lots of blankets.
After High School I knew exactly what I wanted to do. I wanted to do absolutely nothing. So basically that’s what I did for a few years, nothing. Oh I had the typical jobs that made enough money to give Dad his mandatory "Your not in College" Rent payment each week of 35 dollars. My two brothers chose college, Sister chose early marriage and I chose to just hang out and relish in Beer, Bongs and Hedonistic Behavior. It was good.
Along about 27 I took everything I learned from watching almost all my friends fail miserably in life and focused that knowledge to set out on a career path for myself.
What the hell, it was time to grow up.
I had already decided that any college level education I was interested in did not exist. I mean who is going to pay you to go to school at age 27?
I was able to pull a few strings and get myself into an apprenticeship program that earned me an Associates Degree in Applied Science. That’s a Fancy Degree name for "On the Job Experience".
But what has happened in my life ever since is nothing but pure sweat, determination and miracles . Yes I did grow up, but not overly so. Today people pay me to literally fly all over the world and give them my opinion.
And I love what I do. Now if your still wondering what it is that I do you will just have to ask me...
 senojsi
Msg: 301
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 7/14/2011 3:08:48 PM
Hi everyone, is anyone else in or near northwest indiana?
 Dave of Indiana
Msg: 302
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 7/20/2011 9:28:45 PM
My name is Dave and I live in Elkhart. I work on Indiana Toll Road. Even on hot days like this.
 SterileD
Msg: 305
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 2/12/2012 10:30:37 AM
Howdy all,
I am Darrell from Elkhart. I hope all is well this sunday.
 a_taste_of_lace
Msg: 306
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 3/25/2012 4:19:49 PM
Hi
I'm Cynthia

I'm wondering if I should be in the Kentucky forum because I'm in southern Indiana.
24 years old

I'm single, no children.
I enjoy reading, going for walks,
I wish I had someone to learn how to dance with, even though I would be a hot mess.
I like festivals, dinner plays, night picnics, watching improv, satin, lace, painting, sculpture, some video games, and I purr if you give me a foot rub.

I'm not a huge movie or TV fan. I can get into a show, but I can live without a TV.
I curl up with books, I never read to fall asleep, I like books that get me excited.

I like alternative rock, grooving to the sweet sound of motown (the temptations, for example), some hardcore rock, and dance rock bands

I never experienced the fifties but I miss them.
I have learned I can play mean kickball against four year olds.
I like to play basketball with a guy because I can laugh at myself for being the worst player they have ever seen.
I wear heels almost every day. I crave pencil skirts and bustiers.

I'd like a gentleman to bring light into my life
 insidious84
Msg: 308
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 5/17/2012 10:41:22 AM
Howdy! My name is Grif. I'm 27 and I'm a scientist living in Indianapolis.
 den47265
Msg: 309
Intro
Posted: 6/20/2012 1:49:32 PM
Hi all
I ilve in indiana and been on here since last july, not many have written me or responded.
Look I know on line dating is a big lie and rip off of money.. i have met a few nice folks but nothing to really talk about. i enjoyed our one time meeting and wondered why ther wasnt a second one.. easy i'm not for everybody and same goes for them..
all i want is friends to do stuff with once in a while..nothing fancy.
 IslandLady2201
Msg: 310
view profile
History
Hi I'm Jenny
Posted: 6/21/2012 9:58:07 AM
HI I have found the love of my life here in POF(Thomas), and we are doing great. POF have helped both of us, because of the bad past relationship that we've had been through. I only have one question, how do I retrieve the old conversations that we've had, cause I was thinking about printing it out as a memory. Please I need help. Thank you
 2ndAmendmentAlltheWay
Msg: 312
hi i am mike
Posted: 7/23/2012 2:46:45 PM
hi i am mike. i am crazy..crazy fun that is
 CambriaLynn
Msg: 313
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 8/18/2012 4:38:18 PM
From Columbus.. Raised right, work my tail off.. do what I am supposed to, but still know how to have fun.. Looking for friends then more.. Best relationships start out of great friendships.. being able to relate to one-another.. Wish everyone the best of luck.
 happybabydoll
Msg: 315
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 11/15/2012 7:32:04 PM
looking for a good man, any on here? not been lucky yet.
 happybabydoll
Msg: 316
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 11/15/2012 7:33:56 PM
MY NAME IS MARY, hi you all
 SweetDarkly
Msg: 318
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 12/26/2012 8:33:46 AM
I'm Kittie
I'm an honest person and very loving.

I've always wanted true love, but I don't fall in love on the first date or anything. I'm looking for someone like me, quiet, serious, and ready to be happy.

Near Louisville, southeastern indiana
 DEEPINMYWIFE
Msg: 319
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 1/5/2013 6:23:51 PM
HELO ALL IM JIM IM FROM TERRE HAUTE IN IM A 55YR MALE MARRIED LOOKING FOR SOME FUN ON THE SIDE
 andrew1299
Msg: 320
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 2/9/2013 5:07:34 PM
Hello everyone in Indiana. I just moved back to Indiana after being gone for 11 years. I was in the US Coast Guard, but my contract ended and I wanted to come home so here I am .
 JelleyBean1956
Msg: 322
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 4/24/2017 7:13:52 AM
Hi Marcus,
I have been trying to Post-it party and I keep getting an error message. This is the message: !!!!Sorry, an error occured while processing your request. We have taken a note of this error and will do our best to resolve it!!!

I have asked the lady several times for assistance that is supposed to help me with the party and she will post the rules excetera and what to do if she won't address the error message I'm getting.

I read the rules and regulations and I agreed to them in the message and sent them back and then I went to create the party and I feel it all out
 JelleyBean1956
Msg: 323
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 4/24/2017 7:17:22 AM
When creating a party why do I keep getting this error message: !!!!Sorry, an error occured while processing your request. We have taken a note of this error and will do our best to resolve it!!! .

I've tried to ask for help and not even the head lady will help me. I mean the lady that is supposed to approve the parties.
, what do I do?
 JelleyBean1956
Msg: 324
westside border patrol
Posted: 4/24/2017 7:20:35 AM
Yes Tom.. Is it too late
?
Show ALL Forums  > Indiana  > woo hooo