Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Kentucky  > True Love      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 skooter52
Msg: 67
I been here Page 2 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
I'm Stan...don't ususwally post to a forum...but it is really hard for me, for some reason...if I get responses, I can't seem to get a date, and when I do, its more like a job interview...what's with that!!
 Dollinky
Msg: 71
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 9/29/2006 3:11:39 PM
Hi my name is Dollie. I am a 46 year old widowed grandmother. I have 3 sons, 28, 26,21. 2 daughter-in-laws and 6 grandchildren.
 fenderbender
Msg: 73
hello everyone
Posted: 10/8/2006 7:50:04 AM
hi im mike.im from carlisle and im fifty yrs old.just got out of a six yr relationship and im kinda lost.i have not dated for many years.thanks mike
 lyin eyes
Msg: 81
view profile
History
piece of heaven
Posted: 11/3/2006 3:38:33 PM
Hugs to all my Kentucky family.Dont you just love it here?God was looking down on us here especially in Eastern Ky.wELL i was born and raised and to live here is such a blessing.Im a single mother of a beautiful 14 yr old daughter she has been my world.What I love is the music from our neck of the woods.I write poetry and songs.And hope someday to be that lawyer I have always wanted to be.Its been a dream and a long held one.I love walking in the rain,cuddling under a fire with snow pouring down.Lets not forget building a snowman. Maybe I will find my forever always but if not thats ok .I wont welt up and die.But I got my pole in the water had few bites,its good fishing site.
 eddie-1967
Msg: 84
southern women
Posted: 11/28/2006 12:18:33 PM
how are all you southern ladies out there getting on
 lyin eyes
Msg: 85
view profile
History
southern women
Posted: 12/4/2006 12:46:43 PM
gotta love it my bestest hunk darlin you is in heaven now
 lyin eyes
Msg: 87
view profile
History
well hello peps hope u are ok
Posted: 12/4/2006 3:52:53 PM
well it makes me proud I ss you are from England.And out 50 states you pick ours post ic,thats so cool.
 lyin eyes
Msg: 89
view profile
History
Too fast or just right?
Posted: 1/19/2007 9:50:48 PM
Boxcar,my answer is buyer beware.Just because its wrapped up to look like a gift doesnt mean its a present.
 honestkyguy
Msg: 90
Western KY Guy
Posted: 1/21/2007 8:52:41 PM
Good luck everybody...that doesn't necessarily mean you need to meet someone on this site. Find a friend first.
 lyin eyes
Msg: 93
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 2/16/2007 11:56:59 AM
well u are hearing from me hey come on down to eastern ky,see u there u hunk of them all
 Christoph23
Msg: 103
Que pasa?
Posted: 5/25/2007 6:59:35 AM
I'm Chris from Louisville. Lived here for all my life. I love all kinds of music, movies, outdoors, 4 wheeling, cars, etc. Looking for that special someone to enjoy life with.
 spleetered
Msg: 104
Indeed.
Posted: 6/4/2007 11:15:28 PM
Wow, Boggs reporting in
 heavensangel26
Msg: 107
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 6/16/2007 7:51:53 PM
Hi my name is sansha I am from lewisburg kentucky move here in january. I am looking for some friends in my area. And maybe that special someone.
I just started this a week ago. So if you would like to chat Send me an e-mail on here

thanks
 sweetnsassy4u
Msg: 111
Hello
Posted: 7/15/2007 10:43:07 AM
Hi,
My name is Missy from Alexandria. I have lived in Ky all my life. I am looking for friends and that special someone. Yes I do have to agree this does look like a busy place. For the most part people here are nice and fun loving.
 Catmom40
Msg: 114
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 7/30/2007 12:53:55 PM
I just wanted to introduce myself. I have been on this site for a while however, I really haven't had any responses. I just would like to find people to talk to. I really don't like the bar scene that much and I don't know where to really go to meet nice guys. So if anyone wants to talk please let me know.
 sam37_2007
Msg: 117
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 8/11/2007 12:03:41 PM
Hey Shelly ...take a look at the ohio forums and sign up for the event at shimmers tavern 1939 dixie highway ft wright,ky.
 telluride50
Msg: 119
Hey, Cowboy here....
Posted: 8/18/2007 9:20:27 PM
...........I live in Glencoe (about 40 miles from Cincy, Lex. and Lou). I co-host events in Cincy, Dayton, Middleton and No. Ky. Come to our little gathering at Shimmers in Ft. Wright on Sat. 8/25. We have a great time and I promise you you won't feel uncomfortable..... the link for the event is:

http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts7846651.aspx
 Jammer40351
Msg: 124
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 11/17/2007 5:42:11 PM
Hi folks.

I hope this post is within the rules of this forum, if it's not I think I can understand why. It's just the header says to introduce ourselves, and thats all I'm attempting to do with this post. So, I hope it's ok to post this information here giving the nature of the post header. -Thanks.

Wow, I had no idea this forum was even here. A Kentucky only forum, now this is nice and a great sign as to how large this site has grown.

I'm a 42 year old guy that is told acts younger and currently lives just outside of Morehead Kentucky. I'm not too far away from a beautiful National Park with about the most relaxing atmosphere one can imagine. I was born in the mountains of far eastern Ky yet was raised in central Michigan. My experiences of the inner cities of Michigan have helped me greatly appreciate the foot hills of Eastern/Central Kentucky. I have lived in Kentucky since 1998 and love everyday that I'm here. I love the country of the foothills of where I'm at. I never wish to move very far from this area, it's about the most peaceful place on earth! I'm not a redneck nor a hick by any means, and many of the locals keep asking where I'm from because of my Michigan way of talking.

My profile is VERY long, and it should answer most any question any member might have of me, so please be advised before looking. lol. My trade is Electronics and troubleshooting of such. I was running a small business out of my previous girlfriend's home, so when we broke up my business suffered greatly. I still repair home computers on the side and advertise online and on the back side of my pickup truck. - haha Recently I have turned my focus on finding a new job within my chosen profession. I hope to not have to drive far to my next job. Until then I'm officially out of work, but working full time at finding my next best job offer. I trust the wait will not be long.

I had a very rocky marriage of three years, and had very few long term relationships. I'm not into the bar scene, and have no kids of my own. Again, my profile is very detailed and most any question can be answered there. I hope to meet new single ladies of this area, although it is true that I'm also seeking a better job. I do not wish to mislead anybody. I would love to meet new ladies from here via Yahoo messenger. (just ask)

My best to all of the members.
 lyin eyes
Msg: 125
view profile
History
lyin eyes checkin in
Posted: 11/18/2007 8:24:01 PM
Hey you all Pike county here.How is everyone in this piece of heaven called Kentucky?Soon the snow will be here and its going get cold,just makes you want snuggle talking about it.Wishing everyone a happy Thanksgiving day,eat alot of turkey.Now I'm going to fish for a spell. Lyin Eyes
 squirrel673
Msg: 133
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 1/6/2008 12:46:26 PM
HIT ME UP LADIES IF YOU WANNA CHAT AND GET TO KNOW ME. ASK ME ANYTHING AND DO NOT BE SHY. BILLY
 blkstr123
Msg: 137
Hello KENTUCKY!!!
Posted: 3/14/2008 2:52:48 PM
Hello my name is darryl and i live in murray. I know you hear this a lot but you don't look your age and that will make all the youngsters jealouse . the ballroom dance always looked fun maybe becauce i was into all the older movies and lawrence welk yep a brotha into him was not popular back then or now lol keep that to yourself though . just wanted to say hello check my profile out with pic on blkstr4564 please . Have a good day girl and later.
 jpfinch
Msg: 141
view profile
History
hi there
Posted: 4/10/2008 3:50:54 AM
my name's jon. i just moved to berea not too long ago. just got out of a rocky relationship and looking to meet new people.
 Jammer40351
Msg: 144
Hello
Posted: 4/24/2008 1:52:31 PM
My name is Terry. I first became a member here a few years back, but I stopped posting for a few years while I was involved in a long term relationship. Well, after about three years it is safe to say it didn't work out. So, I hope it's ok for me to re-introduce myself.

Generally, I live in the north/eastern area of Kentucky. I figured with the current high gasoline costs it helps to tell people what side of the state one might reside at.

I have a fairly long profile, and I think it covers about everything. My hobby is rather obvious based on my pictures, but when it comes to work I have really had my share of jobs. Anyway, I just wanted to say Hi to the locals here. I'm interested in meeting new friends that don't live too far away.

I have no children of my own, but I like playing step-dad to the kiddies that otherwise don't have a full time father figure. (I hope that came out right) lol

Feel free to email me here. I don't bite, and I try and check my inbox over here fairly often.

Terry
 Chloie2007
Msg: 145
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 6/8/2008 1:24:07 PM
Hi everyone, My name is Linda I am from Florence Ky. This is the first time I have tried one of these sites. So far everybody has been very nice and friendly. I have not been to any of the events yet. Hoping to soon.
Show ALL Forums  > Kentucky  > True Love