Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Kentucky  > True Love      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 unsound
Msg: 138
Hello KENTUCKY!!!Page 3 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
HI, I am Roxie just got on a couple weeks ago now...just found the threads. I love how this is done, so cute.

Anyway, I am looking for the "dream", now being in POF seems like the chances for everyone to meet that someone special can become a reality. I look forward to seeing how everything goes on this site and have already met some wonderful people. I can't wait to do some of the planned activities that are posted. I look forward to getting to know some new friends and possible love.

Take Care and the best of luck!
 skybo
Msg: 139
Hello KENTUCKY!!!
Posted: 3/27/2008 8:24:10 AM
Hi Kids Im From A Small Town In So. In. Greenville Not To Far From The Derby City
 snitrucking
Msg: 140
hi there
Posted: 3/28/2008 11:53:53 PM
well first and formost just an honest man looking for conversation have not figured this out yet but i think there is supose to be an im with it however i have not found it yet and can not leave my addy so how are we suppose to chat anyone??
 jpfinch
Msg: 141
view profile
History
hi there
Posted: 4/10/2008 3:50:54 AM
my name's jon. i just moved to berea not too long ago. just got out of a rocky relationship and looking to meet new people.
 Jammer40351
Msg: 144
Hello
Posted: 4/24/2008 1:52:31 PM
My name is Terry. I first became a member here a few years back, but I stopped posting for a few years while I was involved in a long term relationship. Well, after about three years it is safe to say it didn't work out. So, I hope it's ok for me to re-introduce myself.

Generally, I live in the north/eastern area of Kentucky. I figured with the current high gasoline costs it helps to tell people what side of the state one might reside at.

I have a fairly long profile, and I think it covers about everything. My hobby is rather obvious based on my pictures, but when it comes to work I have really had my share of jobs. Anyway, I just wanted to say Hi to the locals here. I'm interested in meeting new friends that don't live too far away.

I have no children of my own, but I like playing step-dad to the kiddies that otherwise don't have a full time father figure. (I hope that came out right) lol

Feel free to email me here. I don't bite, and I try and check my inbox over here fairly often.

Terry
 Chloie2007
Msg: 145
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 6/8/2008 1:24:07 PM
Hi everyone, My name is Linda I am from Florence Ky. This is the first time I have tried one of these sites. So far everybody has been very nice and friendly. I have not been to any of the events yet. Hoping to soon.
 lisancinci
Msg: 147
Hi! Newbie Question for ya'll/
Posted: 6/20/2008 9:24:27 AM
Hi,
I recently posted an event, but need to cancel it. I have a family conflict now. How do I cancel the event? It didn't get posted until today, so, there are only 2 participants listed. As of last night, there were no participants, so, I made other plans.. and don't have a babysitter... Next time, I will do my homework, and plan farther in advance. Please advise. Thanks!:modhammer:
 kychik33
Msg: 150
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 6/30/2008 4:12:59 AM

Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 2/19/2005 150 PM
Hi to all... I'm Kim and I live in the Ashland area. I have one son, age 14 (a sports nut!). You'll find other stuff ya might want to know in my profile. I like meeting new friends on here from all over the place... but it would be nice to meet someone special nearby.

Well - that was my post about 3 1/2 years ago. I am now 37... My son is now 18. I still live in the Ashland area. Pretty much everything else is still the same. I've updated my profile with new pics and I'M BACK!!!!! I really hope to meet some new friends on here.
 myservice
Msg: 151
Introduce Yourself Here. i am myservice
Posted: 7/29/2008 6:47:26 PM
hey just trying to figure this thing out. just looking to meet some new people. i am interested in women and would like to meet a nice woman friend. haven';t really gotten into the whole internet thing. but i have a computer and i thought i would give it a try. i really like the concept of this website. free is nice and it seems easy to use by a novice like me. if anyone has any questions please feel free to chat with me. i am alot more dynamic than my profile info. talk to you later. cya.
 me and my bike
Msg: 152
Introduce Yourself Here. Hi Ya'll
Posted: 9/5/2008 11:16:21 AM
Hi everyone, my name is Pat. I've been in the town of BG all my life, can you tell by the accent? I like motorcycle riding, yours or mine I like all kinds of outdoor activities. I have 2 grown kids and 6 grandchildren but I am not your typical granny
Good fishing everyone!
Pat
 Sgt What
Msg: 153
Introduce Yourself Here. Hi Ya'll
Posted: 10/1/2008 4:25:29 AM
Well, I'm Tony. I've been on here for a week and a half, and have met some really nice people. If you read my profile you get a better understanding of who I am. I'm half IRAQOUS MOHAWK (WITH PAPERS TO PROVE IT, LOL) and half ITALIAN. I am back in college at NATIONAL COLLEGE, I used to do CONSTRUCTION since before time, LOL at least thats how it felt for 18 years. I D J, and played at being a security guard for a while. I'm ex Militatry, WHICH MEANS "EX" Don't ask me if I ran an O.D.A. LOL. I was OPS So I can't tell you anything, LOL . I am here because I want to find "FOREVER" I know thats probably asking too much in todays day and age, but you never know.
 remast
Msg: 155
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 10/23/2008 4:08:33 PM
HI, I am Renee' have been on and off POF for a little over a year now. I met a great guy and we really clicked but distance (and a transfer that was scratched by the company) was just to much for us to make things work.
I dont have much on my profile, plz ask away and I will hit ya back with the answer!!! let's all go
 serabella
Msg: 156
New fish in the pond...does that make me a guppy?
Posted: 11/11/2008 6:00:25 PM
Hi all,

My name is Tammy and I live in Corbin. I have been reading the forums (lurking..yikes) and found some that I would like to add in my two cents worth. Thought I would introduce myself here first before making a splash in those.
 absolvi
Msg: 157
I am an odd duck...
Posted: 11/13/2008 9:23:04 PM
i realize that the subject doesn't really say much, but the phrase is one i rather like. it Odd Duck is what a friend of mine, whom i refer to as Ducky for the same reason, gave me when i was in highschool. its not anything used by anyone but her, but it does describe me well.

okay, so i am unique, in the way that a rake is unique when placed among shovels. i don't quite fit in anywhere, and i rather like it that way. most people ignore me, which is just fine, as i would rather have nothing to do with most people anyhow. i, being an odd person, prefer to be with other odd people who have a difficult time around those that most would call "normal" as their sense of humor is a closer match to mine. i love satire, i am irreverent, creative in a bit of a twisted way, and i love pomegranates.
anything else, just view my profile or ask me.
i won't refuse a conversation with anyone without a good reason.
 nenebean
Msg: 158
how does this work, anyway?
Posted: 11/29/2008 5:35:35 PM
I'm new (ish) to the POF thing and definitely new to the forums. I have had zero luck making contacts with guys--if I get a message back, which is rare, it ends after one. As you can tell from this I can express myself quite adequately, so it's not like I'm droppign the ball.

Ever meet someone 100% honest? That's me. I have learned over the years to be diplomatic, but if you ask me a question I WILL give you a 100% honest answer. I don't go out of my way to hurt people's feelings; as a matter of fact I carefully consider every bit of an opinion that might land sideways, trying to stuff feathers under it to cushion the landing.

Why is it I don't get answers back? Has anyone (more a question for the females) been contacted out of the blue by a person of the opposite sex? I haven't. I think I've done everything right: got a profile picture that doesn't make me appear to be a troll; filled out the profile with some creative stuff; done the personality tests and that sort of thing; and I've contacted guys who've shown up in my matches that I found interesting.

(braced for an avalanche of replies, I hope)
 easytolikeme
Msg: 159
Leaving Site
Posted: 11/29/2008 9:35:04 PM
While I've had some great laughs and good times on this site, I've also had one really bad date that actually made me feel horrible. Actually being easy to get along with, my screen name has been implied as EZ, which, as you can imagine, sent this human into orbit (as in which I could reach out and touch someone in an unpleasant manner). Also, sex has no place when listed as someone looking to date and meet others likeminded. Second date, not sure what happened (maybe the lack of real dates, like going out instead of staying in). I wish you all good luck in your search. Thank you to all the guys who've spent time chatting with me and all the laughs we've had and the hurts shared. Best to all. Signing off...easytolikeme.
 KyLexDude113
Msg: 160
view profile
History
Leaving Site
Posted: 12/12/2008 7:33:40 AM
Hi, folks

My name is Whitney and I've been around for awhile - just now getting into posting and reading on the forums. Hope to meet some of you great folks, and wish you all good luck in your search!
 runninjeff
Msg: 161
Hey....
Posted: 12/22/2008 7:02:23 PM
Hey there. I'm jeff. Message me if you are interested or would like to just chat.
 lionfrog
Msg: 162
view profile
History
Young at Heart Yet Stong of Mind
Posted: 12/31/2008 3:04:16 AM
Still not sure why I am here on POF, I guess to meet people have a little fun, and who knows I may just meet the right person I have been looking for. Like the lotto com says "you can't win if you don't play" I admit I have met some nice people on POF and made some wonderful friends. Would love to make more friends and like I said maybe I'll meet that one perfect match for me.

Best of luck to all of you!
lionfrog
 bestfriendetc.
Msg: 163
Young at Heart Yet Stong of Mind
Posted: 1/7/2009 4:05:21 PM
I hope I was one of those friends!
 Virilis
Msg: 164
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 1/8/2009 11:18:12 AM
Well here I am in Northern Kentucky... Well actually Downtown Cincinnati. =)
 nanasgirl
Msg: 166
hey
Posted: 1/11/2009 3:12:59 PM
Hi Staryder , I'm nanasgirl in Shepherdsville ,Ky . Just wanted to say hello
 bkb09
Msg: 167
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 3/13/2009 10:43:26 AM
Hi,my name is Brian,I'm a 47 year old man.I've been single for 5 years now & I'm ready to find that someone special to spend the rest of my life with.I'm very laid back,I get along with everybody.I'm open minded & always willing to try new things.I have 2 great kids & 2 wonderful grandchildren that I look forward to spoiling!I'm looking for that special lady for a long term relationship!
 RandyADR
Msg: 168
heya
Posted: 3/30/2009 4:26:36 AM
Hi, I'm Randy, I am actually in Clarksville, TN, because of my University, but my house is in Olmstead, KY! So yeah, I'm bouncing around here looking for something exciting! Nice to meet you all!
Show ALL Forums  > Kentucky  > True Love