Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Kentucky  > True Love      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cpbjr1972
Msg: 186
So just let me introduce myselfPage 6 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
My name is Chuck, I'm 37, divorced father of a three year old. I live in Middlesboro, KY which is where KY, TN, & VA come together. If you would like to know anything more, then please check out my profile. Take care and God bless.
 davi0n
Msg: 188
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 9/7/2009 2:15:16 PM
Hi guys. :-)
If you want to know me, check out my profile. That is why we fill these things out, right? Cool. ;-)

Anyway, what I am really looking for is a social circle. That is what we are all looking for actually but many of us don't realize it. I just moved here from out-of-state and I need some humans to hang with. Besides, I know to much about online dating to imagine success without placing a high value on physically meeting. If it's a party, I want to go. If it's a social, I want to go. If it's a dance, we can shake it. etc. etc. :-)
 Phil265
Msg: 190
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 9/14/2009 7:32:05 PM
Hi everyone, I am from N. Ky. I have been on the site for a while and should have introduced myself earlier.
My name is Phil and I would love to meet someone to date, hang out with or just chat with.

Look me up if you like
 working3
Msg: 191
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 9/29/2009 7:42:10 AM
Hi
My name is Scott. I am a new member. I live in southern Kentucky but I am not originally from here. I am looking for a very tall woman. I know that this is a tall order to fill but please try your best .
 LeelaK06
Msg: 192
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 10/22/2009 6:28:15 AM
Hello Everyone,
I'm Leela and just move to Louisville, Ky. from Florida. Hoping to find mr. Right-for Me type of guy. Its been a pleasure e-meeting everyone. Ya'll take care and have a good one. Oh and if there is a gathering somewhere in Louisville...Please let me know. Thank You!
 DanRCa1
Msg: 193
I am just a good [lonely] guy in a crazy world
Posted: 11/5/2009 9:38:47 PM
To whom it may concern,

I am here waiting for someone to pull my string so I can start talking.

sithlord1
Msg: 194
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 12/1/2009 11:24:31 PM
Hello Kentucky...and Ashland more precisely. I am new to the area from South Georgia. I am in terested in a woman who knows what she really WANTS! If you are interested...lets chat... You can find me here or of course on yahoo as steelerfan916.....

Kevin
 Honorez
Msg: 195
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 12/12/2009 4:59:17 PM
Just a laid back person
 I sure am looking!
Msg: 197
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 2/22/2010 6:52:05 PM
Hello fellow Kentuckians! I don't have a SO but right now I'm not looking for dating or LTR but for new friends of both genders. I believe through friendships we eventually make the connection to meeting that special someone.
I work a job I like very much and happy even with the long hours. The only negative is being couped up five consecutive days. My weekends are spent doing a variety of activities from reading to tending my yard (weather permitting of course) to visiting and socializing with my girlfriends. I won't go to the movies by myself but will eat out by myself. I enjoy river boat cruising, watching the skies for anything and everything. I enjoy being outside and have a high tolerance for high temperatures and humidity. I have a off the wall sense of humor.
 countryshell
Msg: 199
hi
Posted: 3/20/2010 10:32:04 AM
Hi! I'm new here. Just looking to make some new friends and maybe find some one to fish with,it's getting warm now and fishin fever is setting in :) I bait me own hook and take off my own fish,LOL. I don't clean them because I don't eat em lol.have a great day everyone :)
 cgarlen
Msg: 201
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 11/6/2010 7:08:16 AM
hello my name is chris i am in corbin,ky and have dated one girl off this site and she pretty much used me i am just looking for a decent looking woman that know how to carry a conversation if you want to know more check out my profile!
 DreamsandDreamers
Msg: 203
Hello everyone, new here
Posted: 11/25/2010 10:23:17 PM
Greetings everyone, I'm new here and I thought I would introduce myself! Though I'm not really sure HOW I'm suppose to do that. I'm usually very shy, but I love participating in conversation whenever I get the chance. I currently reside in Brandenburg and am close to finishing my BA degree! Ummm... I speak perfect english, but find accents of all kinds to be the most exciting thing about meeting new people! That being said, I'm addicted to travel. I like to go new places, see new things and meet new people. I think this is a good "brief" description, no? Hi kentucky!
 lost_found
Msg: 204
Just wondering
Posted: 1/14/2011 10:00:15 AM
Do you feel you are accomplishing what you wanted here? I'm really not having much success. Could someone or a few people give me their honest,(but gentle) opinion about my profile?
 princessgurl_24
Msg: 205
New to this site
Posted: 6/22/2011 9:23:10 AM
Hey everyone! Im new to this site and im on here looking for friends at first then more later after we get to know each other so if your interested view my profile and send me a message
 BLACKNHANDSOME32
Msg: 209
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 11/21/2011 7:47:51 AM
HELLO PEEPS! I'M A SINGLE PROFESSIONAL IN LOUISVILLE THAT LOOOOOVES TO HAVE FUN, TRAVEL, DANCE, WATCH SPORTS, EAT, TAKE WALKS, AND ANYTHING THAT WOULD ALLOW ME TO HAVE A GOOD TIME. HEY LADIES!!
 JustAGoodWomanInLouisvill
Msg: 210
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 1/4/2012 9:55:27 AM
Hello you all. I have been on here but I just started checking out the forums on here. I want to meet some of you all at Jim Porters sometime or if we can arrange another POF get together. I want to meet that special someone as well and just make some newe friends.
 COZYCHARMER
Msg: 211
Me & POF
Posted: 2/22/2012 4:58:34 PM
Sup, I'm Cozy. New here to the site. Been here before, recently checked back in. I guess me and POF have a sortta relationship. I hope to meet new friends here in the forums...
 a_taste_of_lace
Msg: 212
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 3/27/2012 1:38:50 PM
Hi
I'm Cynthia

I'm wondering if I should be in the Kentucky forum because I'm in southern Indiana. I am contacted by more people in Louisville KY than in Indiana
24 years old

I'm single, no children.
I enjoy reading, going for walks,
I wish I had someone to learn how to dance with, even though I would be a hot mess.
I like festivals, dinner plays, night picnics, watching improv, satin, lace, painting, sculpture, some video games, and I purr if you give me a foot rub.

I'm not a huge movie or TV fan. I can get into a show, but I can live without a TV.
I curl up with books, I never read to fall asleep, I like books that get me excited.

I like alternative rock, grooving to the sweet sound of motown (the temptations, for example), some hardcore rock, and dance rock bands

I never experienced the fifties but I miss them.
I have learned I can play mean kickball against four year olds.
I like to play basketball with a guy because I can laugh at myself for being the worst player they have ever seen.
I wear heels almost every day. I crave pencil skirts and bustiers.

I'd like a gentleman to bring light into my life
 Realman361
Msg: 213
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 5/12/2012 7:19:53 AM
Hello. My name is Chris, and I am a single male who is 51 years old. I am seeking for a long-term relationship with a woman who is seeking someone to spend a life with. I work in law enforcement, but am planning to retire and pursue more meaningful work. I do not need financial support, I have enough of that on my own. I do need a woman whose love for me will rate higher than anything else in our lives, just as my love for such a woman would rate first. I enjoy most of all times when I am doing something for the woman I love, be it reading her poetry, giving her a day of rest, being on vacation at the beach or more quiet surroundings. When it is just the two of us, it is our world, and the love breathes life into both of us. Life has its pitfalls, sure enough, but it also has people who love each other deeply. There is so much more to talk about, but this can happen later should a woman who reads this feel like being loved by and loving her man.
 catchakeeper
Msg: 215
the forum
Posted: 9/3/2012 1:17:43 PM
having a real hard time gettin past the "indroduce yourself here" part, think I am going to just give up and forget it.
already went thru the steps three times. sooooooooo forum on folks, looks like I may just have to read the posts
and not post a comment, this site gets on my very very last nerve
 SweetDarkly
Msg: 218
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 12/26/2012 8:32:24 AM
I'm Kittie
I'm an honest person and very loving.

I've always wanted true love, but I don't fall in love on the first date or anything. I'm looking for someone like me, quiet, serious, and ready to be happy.
 hotrodcurt69
Msg: 219
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 1/21/2013 2:54:11 PM
that sounds like the way u got to b?? if u give yurr hart away to soon it gets broke
 khudson101
Msg: 220
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 1/29/2013 12:30:00 PM
I everyone My name is Katie. I am 22 single and Never been married. I am looking for a stable man around my age and I have been on POF now for a little over a year this is my first time in the forum though I dance sing and just generally like to have a good time. I Live in Hazard and I am thinking about putting together a get together in the area for POF users, I would love to know if any would be interested in attending if I did. If you are could you mail me on here and I could get a general head count. to see if it would be worth putting the money up to do.
 vterian
Msg: 221
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 3/21/2013 12:05:44 AM
HI I'm a local Louisville DJ. I may have done your wedding. LOL. I work full time at a club called Creekers on Bardstown rd. near the Gene Snider, next to the post office. I would like to notify all POF members that Creekers will allow any POF party to be hosted on Sundays with NO COVER and no problems
 SillyAdventurer
Msg: 222
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 3/23/2013 10:13:59 PM
Sup everyone I'm Tim.
Show ALL Forums  > Kentucky  > True Love