Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Massachusetts  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 macroprocreate
Msg: 97
Introduce Yourself Here.Page 3 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
Thanks Admin for this internet service.
I am not single by choice (bad start I know). My destiny was to be with one woman for a lifetime and I could only manage to keep my relationship in tact for 18 years, always loyal, never lost faith in what I thought was unconditional love, too bad it was unilateral. I'm very romantic and a devoted lover, very much a guy who wants only one woman. My life started late (almost 30) when I really began to have amazing relationships with women. Because I was dyslexic and didn't go to college I didn't have any self esteem. A very nice women and I developed a great relationship that was good for both of us, we were not the right match but when we broke up she was encouraging that I could live my dreams. I had some more great relationships, even almost married a woman who was so beautiful with such intense passion that when an unfortunate event happened t her and we broke up my heartbreak was only a few months, I stated dating again, started making money, eventually met a woman who wasn't at al the right match, very young and pretty but culturally had a lot of challenges. None the less I made a commitment, started a great career, worked my way through a top university at night and at age 40 got my undergrad degree with honors. By that time I had established an amazing career, we were married, when I got my degree, at 41 I became a dad, a few years later we had another, at 50 everything went wrong, my wife's family who always hated me used their money and brainwashing to break us up and have a corrupt divorce involving abusive behavior that was beyond my comprehension, it was so bad my kids were brainwashed into hating me and got some kind of carrot and stick brainwashing that along with a corrupt divorce process deprived my kids of a very loving father who never ever used corporal punishment. The guilt of not being able to stop a well planned and highly financed family destruction left me shocked and rightfully stressed. I have not been at my best. I feel more like a widower and widowers don't live very long unless they are too young to die like I still am. I think I'm a good catch, I went through hell to save my love with the wrong woman, the right one will find a truly loving kind with a creative mind and unafraid to really love again. I am not driven by short term lust, I want to date women who have what it takes for the ultimate in a life long romance. I know my wanting children with a yearning to continue another 3500 years of my religion is a lot to ask, why not?
 macroprocreate
Msg: 98
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 5/3/2008 11:17:57 PM
I have found out very fast this site has no potential except to be a virtual vasectomy, forget it.
 siggyswag
Msg: 100
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 5/9/2008 2:51:16 PM
hey whats going on my name is jason. im from new bedford ma. dont let the city scare you i come from a good portuguese background but i am born here. i work construction and i love sports and movies,animals, warm weather(hates rain unless cuddling).
 flamesbfd
Msg: 101
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 6/15/2008 6:55:27 AM
Hello everyone, my name is Felicia, and I'm from the Boston area. My intentions is to find my bestfriend, soulmate, and lover... I was born in St. Thomas U.S.V.I. , but have lived here most my life. I work as a Boston firefighter, I love hiking, animals, rainy days (sometimes), candle lit dinners, and long walks/drives to nowhere....
 caringnlovin
Msg: 103
hi.
Posted: 7/7/2008 7:18:42 AM
hello I m christina living south of boston looking for something new
 kaylee43
Msg: 104
New to POF
Posted: 8/6/2008 8:45:20 AM
Hi

I live in Rehoboth MA which is in the south eastern part of the state.
 [K*MACK]
Msg: 105
New to POF
Posted: 8/7/2008 3:55:29 PM
Hey I'm Kim! I've been on here for a few months. Just looking for friends and such in my area!

I'm 19 (almost 20) and I live in Norwood but go to school in Framingham.
 GiannasWorld
Msg: 106
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 8/8/2008 5:16:24 AM
Hey, My name is Gianna.. I am spending the Summer on Salisbury Beach and just looking to meet new people.. It's hard to meet people in New England when you are from another state.. It seems everyone is so guarded here... I won't bite!!
 Raysterman
Msg: 108
hello, it's nice to meet you all
Posted: 9/21/2008 4:45:27 PM
Hi my name is Ray, 38 years old soon to be 39 (OMG where did the years go?). I live in Feeding Hills Mass. Feeding Hills is 82 miles west of Fenway Park and yes I am a Red Sox fan. Just wanted to say hi.
 Baseballmom08
Msg: 109
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 10/11/2008 6:01:54 PM
Hi my name is Shannon
I'm 43, divorced, single and have two boys -- ages 14 and 11

Looking for someone to laugh with, and enjoy my time with. I love sports, especially baseball and football. I love the outdoors and I love quiet, cozy restaurants or pubs.

Care to chat?
 rep58
Msg: 112
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 10/18/2008 12:44:51 AM
MOVING TO BILLERICA, MA FROM NY CITY ON OCTOBER 19, 2008 LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP / NEAR FUTURE WIFE

Let's meet and show me around MA.

I have several companies such as a computer consulting company, designing videogames, adjunct colleeg professor, author of 2 books and Ebay film memorabilia seller.

I enjoy traveling, seeing films, dancing, playing chess and weekend get-aways.
I seek a cheerful, passionate, intelligent , independent lady who enjoys travel, dancing, romantic weekends and seeing films.

Roger
 Helen1967
Msg: 114
And now, for something completely different...
Posted: 11/19/2008 3:53:42 PM
Well, probably not all that different, I just like Monty Python.

Let's see... my name is Helen (I know, massive surprise, isn't it?), I've been here something like a couple of months, and I'm just lately getting into the forums and finding them a lot of fun. Then I re-read the forums FAQ (don't remember what prompted that) and saw that I ought to post here to introduce myself! So here I am doing that.

I am very fond of the adorable and creative POF smileys, particularly the one below, as frogs in general are a long-standing family joke. Nobody remembers why anymore, but we all laugh our heads off anytime we're reminded that "Everything eats frogs!"

Hope everyone's having a great day...
 ryan0626
Msg: 115
And now, for something completely different...
Posted: 11/19/2008 6:34:53 PM
Hey, I'm Ryan.

Pretty new to POF, but it seems pretty interesting so far. I'm in college now studying to be a doctor.
 ULookMahvelous
Msg: 116
view profile
History
Roger Here !
Posted: 11/22/2008 5:16:02 AM
Hello Everyone,

My name is Roger and I'm a single dad (that sounds like and intro at a 12 step meeting). My profile says a lot of who I am and what I am looking for but I will add that I am a social animal and love to be around people. I’m passionate about being active and started a MeetUp group to help find others who share my love of the outdoors and exercise.

I've been a DJ and party planner for 18+ years and I'm about to start some singles events in the Boston Area. It's a great way to make friends, have fun and it’s an ideal extension of this dating site. It will also help singles to get out for fun with friends, to meet other singles, get acquainted and help establish compatibility.

I hope to meet many of you over the coming months –
Good luck and Happy Holidays

- Roger
 surefirepeak
Msg: 117
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 11/22/2008 1:43:11 PM
Hi My name is Carol............. I live west of boston.....Looking to find out where singles go or if there is a over 45 singles get together somewhere around the springfield area
 Freewheelin_Franklin
Msg: 119
Hey Wassabi in here ??????
Posted: 11/25/2008 12:22:12 PM
Just wanted to drop by and say "Hey, Wassabi?" My name is Rich and I came on here to just hang ou tnad maybe meet some new people to hang with, If anyone knows any Classic Rock guys/people from anywhere west of Sturbridge who are looking for a bASS pLAYER or a rhythum guitar guy, send them my info. I am itvhing to play live again. Thanks and have a good day ! -Rich
 Dreams and Fun
Msg: 120
Hi Everybody!
Posted: 11/26/2008 7:22:22 PM
I am an amateur actress and professional preschool teacher. My interest is in dating men with the eventual goal of a long-term relationship. I just turned 54 and would like to meet men in my age-range who like to laugh and think and have great conversations. A love of movies is a plus. I am curious to try out these forums to exchange thoughts and ideas about the trials and tribulations of the dating world. I wish everyone good luck in their search!
 ssmly
Msg: 121
I am a widow ooking for a widower
Posted: 11/28/2008 3:07:28 PM
there are so many on this site.not too many widowers.its hard to relate to a widow unless youve lost the love of your life too......
 BostonBeauty49
Msg: 122
Kind, Honest, Caring Woman
Posted: 12/27/2008 12:38:49 PM
I am a 59 years old widow and live on the North Shore. I am looking for someone that would like to be friends first and hang out together. These lonely weekends are the PITTS.

I like football, especially the Patriots. What do you think, are they going to beat Buffalo tomorrow?
 DollfaceXX
Msg: 124
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 1/16/2009 5:08:26 AM
Hello,,Jeanne here no sex till date 7! Guys if you can't deal with this please meet my friend MARY PALMER !
 Stacee1977
Msg: 125
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 2/11/2009 2:47:03 AM
Hello! I shall share my little statement about online dating...

Dating sites are just another avenue to meet people. People are not desperate if they have a profile on a dating site or like to meet people this way. Sometimes you can learn more about someone through chatting versus someone who asks you out at a bar. For most people, this is just another avenue to add to meeting new people. Meeting people online is great because you meet people that you otherwise wouldn't have come across in your general daily activities, for example, if you live in MA, and someone lives in RI or NH. You're obviously not hanging out at the local outlets in RI or NH, so if you find yourself clicking with someone online from another state, that's the true excitement and power of online dating. ;-)

-Stacy
 hoohaa
Msg: 126
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 3/6/2009 9:46:12 AM
Hi My name is Josh I suck Dont talk to me dont message me and dont get involved with me i will ruin your life......so how are you all?????
Oh and I am very sarcastic....
 marzipan124
Msg: 127
Introduce Yourself Here~ okay I will! :)
Posted: 3/9/2009 10:06:32 AM
I joined this site and so far it has been good. Great interface. Plenty of Cute Boy Profiles to Click... And it seems there are sooooo many ways to click as well. Searches, forums, last logins, favorites, viewed me~ on and on.

ooo (click)

I find it also great that it is free. Takes the pressure off, I think. No: "Should I join?" or "I paid, I better find someone!" Etc.
The moment the guy thinks he wants to join? BAM! He is LIVE~ In the game!!!!

On the "free trial you can wink but you can't email" sites it can be confusing why someone didn't get back to you. It is nice to know when a guy doesn't respond to your fishing rod it is that he is NOT THAT INTO YOU (ladies? rinse and repeat) not that he didn't pay for the site.

Meh~

I trust my life and don't take it personally when I am not a good fit. And i am honest about what I think about them, too.
Discernment and expressing personal truth are essentials in this dating world. Oh and meeting A---S---A----P!!!
The online environment is fun BUT it is the means to meet not the ends. Meeting is important so you can see the reality.

At least for me.

Hello~

Lyn
 patrick71166
Msg: 128
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 3/26/2009 6:54:25 AM
just checking things out here on pof.
 pam282
Msg: 129
pam282
Posted: 4/1/2009 3:23:56 PM
My name is Sarah, I am 57 and live in Watkins Glen, New York, I enjoy many things, they are onmy profile. It's great to be independant, and know what you want in life, We are are all here seeking fo that soulmate to share our lives with, rom the great writer Mark Twain, "To get the full value of a joy, you must have somebody to share it with." also "Life is better shared" The greatest gift a Woman can give a man i her heart. I wish each and every one of to find that special person that was meant to be.
Show ALL Forums  > Massachusetts  >