Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Introduce Yourself Here.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 joli46
Msg: 360
Hi My Names SharonPage 15 of 19    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19)
I'm 46,soon to be 47 on Dec. 15th. I posted a get together on here but I'm not sure where it went. Lets see if It will stay on here. Come meet some people in Warrensburg. Saturday Dec. 13th at Mac's place at the Rode Way Inn off Rte. 13 south. Everyone welcome.
 pizza_chef1
Msg: 361
Hi My Names Sharon
Posted: 12/12/2008 10:53:40 AM
Hey Joli, hope your party is a success, but you live to far from me! 204 miles for a drink is quite aways?
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 362
Hi My Names Sharon
Posted: 12/12/2008 11:59:49 AM
Happy Birthday in advance, Joli!!

Holler at me in an email if you need help with setting up a green link event!

I have not seen yours, so the only thing I can guess that you might have done wrong, is not include ALL of the info....date, time, location name, address, zip. Also, don't ASK people what they want to do, just PLAN IT AND POST IT! :O) Also, if you were charging anything other than what the venue charges, but something tells me it may have more to do with the not having an exact address of the venue. :)
 chiefbat
Msg: 363
Hi my name is Brad and I'm a POF member.
Posted: 12/13/2008 8:58:01 PM
Like I said my name is Brad. I've been on POF for about a year. I live in Odessa. I've meet some really cool people on here, just haven't made that connection yet. Like they say, you'll never learn if you don't try. Lets see a little about me. I like to cook, movies, mini golf, cards, and board games. Also a big sports fan. Especially if its the Chiefs and Royals.
 NITEOWL67
Msg: 364
view profile
History
Hi I am Ray
Posted: 12/14/2008 9:21:15 PM
Hi, my name is Ray, ive been on here for almost a year and have met a lot of gr8 ppl at the events in K.C. Area.
I havent met my "Ms. Right" yet, but i have met a lot,,I mean A LOT of wonderful people on here and have had a blast at the events I have choosen to attend.
Besidesintroducing my self, I would like to let the people that are new to POF, that you should never be too shy to attend an event. You will always be welcomed with open arms.( I CAN ONLY SPEAK FOR K.C. AREA) but i have read the threads from St louis and Joplin, and Springfield areas and i think it would be safe to say the same for them.
As for those in those areas, I plan to try to get to at least one event in each place while i have the time.(Off work til like april with shoulder injury, expecting surgery end of December or first of January).

Ok, I'll get off my soap box and just say....HELLO ALL....If you wannna chat feel free to drop me a line and ill get back to you with yahoo ID or my cell number.

"REMEMBER, IT ONLY TAKES A SPARK TO START A FIRE"
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 365
Hi I am Ray
Posted: 12/15/2008 6:13:37 AM
I totally agree with Ray...and being a hostess in St. Louis...knowing hostesses here and the other areas....COME TO A PARTY for a "too much fun time!" (Rhonda...lol!!)

By the way, newbies in this area or anyone wanting to come to our part of Misery...lol...bookmark my profile as a fave...I always list the parties in my area! :O)

Also, so many do not know about the GREEN LINKS and email notifications. The GREEN LINKS are above your mail when you log in...to receive the notifications, go to your settings and enable the notifications to YES. :O)
 ComedianSquishyMan
Msg: 366
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 12/16/2008 2:44:40 PM
Let me introduce myself. My name is Kevin L. Barber. I been a licensed psychotherapist for over 14 years and professional Comedian for over 8 years.

I have seen abuse, sadness, pain, and the very darkness that people possess. I am tired of being around pain and sadness. Laughter is the best Medicine so, I now turn sadness into humor! I love to laugh and I love to make people laugh.

Don't be shy... just say.. hi...! (Keep It Squishy)
 Iamsointoyou
Msg: 367
view profile
History
My name is Terri
Posted: 12/16/2008 7:53:53 PM
Hey everyone, I can't wait to meet a lot of people I have been talking with... hope to see you all this Thursday night at the POF Party!
 kai38
Msg: 368
Howdy.
Posted: 12/21/2008 12:56:10 AM
i'm kai 38 south east missouri,, looking for a younger girl,, 18 and up, i'm not a perv, just want a younger girl to spoil and feel young again, age is only a number, and i want to be happy just like any other guy,prefer a younger girl who wants an older guy because he's willing to share his experiences, his mistakes his triumphs,, all with someone with a fresh outlook on life.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 369
Howdy.
Posted: 12/21/2008 6:57:04 AM
Well, since you list "discreet, no strings attached" on your profile...my guess is that is part of the reason you want a young un too?? LOL That way, she possibly has not got the smarts to figure that stuff out?? Have you tried AFF?? That would be Adult Friend Finders. Excuse me...my coffee is regurgitating....

OK...am back...to stay OT...

I am Kat! To all the newbies...bookmark my profile and you can keep tab on the POF parties hosted by moi, or others...as I always have them listed on my profile.
 previouslyme
Msg: 370
Howdy.
Posted: 12/21/2008 1:11:48 PM
I have to say that is a clear message, good luck to him? Are all his pics legal? We wouldn't want him to miss out because of one picture that isn't clear.
 Mackfromwayback
Msg: 371
HI TO ALL
Posted: 12/21/2008 1:21:42 PM
HI IM ROB I BEEN ON FOR A FEW WEEKS I HAVE TWO KIDS 19&9 YES I STARED OVER LOL WOULD LOVE TO MEET A GOOD LADY ON HERE THANKS ROB
 sctrrdr69
Msg: 372
view profile
History
HI TO ALL
Posted: 12/21/2008 7:56:13 PM
hey Kat get your facts straight, AFF doesn't put up with that either if he's cheating..
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 373
HI TO ALL
Posted: 12/22/2008 7:01:23 AM
LOL Frank. YOU might not put up with that amongst your circle of AFFers, but AFF has it as an option, just as POF does. But I was not insinuating CHEATING, thank you. I was talking about the "no strings" fun....and that is what AFF was originally designed for, even if YOU do not choose such. :O)
 tweety63
Msg: 374
Seasons Greetings!!!
Posted: 12/22/2008 3:06:07 PM
Hello To you all,
I'm Karine 45 years young. Just moved to the area. Ready to make new freinds, seems I left mine up North when I moved "I tried to talk them into coming with" Didn't go over very well.
So I've been on POF now a whopping month today "Woo"!!
I enjoy: music, dancing,bowling, fishing, camping, fine dinning, anything outdoors.
Would love to see all the sights, gets old fast eating out and shopping alone.
So drop me a line and lets get to know each other.
Tweety63
 stljason
Msg: 375
Happy Holidays and New Year POF'ers
Posted: 12/30/2008 5:52:38 PM
Hello to everyone at POF in MO. My name is Jason 23/m and I have been a part of the site for a while now. However I would just troll the forums, and read people's profiles in an attempt to get someone to talk with me. I haven't had any luck yet, but I'll still keep trying. Take a look at my profile, any suggestions are welcome.

Hope everyone had a great Holiday, and has a safe and fantastic New Years.

J
 pizza_chef1
Msg: 376
Happy Holidays and New Year POF'ers
Posted: 12/30/2008 8:00:18 PM
Hey Jason,
You took the first step, now the second step is.... Are you ready for this? Sign-up and head to a local party, there is a small one tomorrow at the Strat! I am not sure if there is actually still tickets available but I know we have get togethers alot (impromptu) as well as about once every four to five weeks somewhere in St Louis there are larger parties. (ie... Strat, Shady Jacks, All Stars, Sidepockets, D'vine Wine of Kirkwood, etc.... )
Kat, I am sure will also send a welcome on here, she was one of the main host in the area and has a finger on the pulse of the social activity around here. Also check out:
St. Louis ~ What's Happening This Weekend ~ http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts11027100.aspx

There people talk about getting together all the time!

So come hang with us and mingle...

But I warn you there are some in our group but there are some who are

1reallady67
Msg: 377
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 12/30/2008 8:08:49 PM
Hello my name is Tricia, I am from the St. Louis area, 41 year old female, 1 adult son and I like to meet new people
 pizza_chef1
Msg: 378
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 12/30/2008 9:58:54 PM
Hey Trish, see ya tomorrow at the Strat and "the room" after it all... not sure what I am bringing for the after-party other than Wine, Baileys, and Rum.... Besides what more do we need
 msnaana
Msg: 379
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 12/31/2008 6:43:07 PM
Howdy

Trying to figure out how this works still.....

Hope everyone has a good new year
 StrangeMonkey9000
Msg: 380
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 1/1/2009 4:30:14 AM
Hey everybody. My name's Brandon and if they would let me, I'd be a superhero.

Anyway, I guess since there are so few openly admitted gamers on this site I'll have top be speaking for our minority. I'm into everything from pen and paper RPG's to video games.

There is more to me than games though, I enjoy exploring old places most people have forgotten about, figuring out what makes the universe tick, undermining consumerism, and trying to enlighten the poor huddled masses yearning to be free.

And if that doesn't work, I can always buy a nuke from Russia and start over from scratch. I hear they are going CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP over there.
 9grndkds
Msg: 381
Away from it all.
Posted: 1/3/2009 8:39:18 AM
It's tough living in No. Mo. and having to drive to the city for a meet, but if that is what it takes..............., still looking! give me a shout.
 thunderstrud7
Msg: 382
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 1/8/2009 1:53:50 PM
My nam is kenny, I'm 24 an 5'10'' hazel eyes...I like to chill with friends, Go to the lake,clubbin,girls...lol of course...ect..well We are having a little thing at my place 1/09/09...about 9pm..so if u would like to check it out hit me u u know where I'm at..later
 anitrachu
Msg: 383
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 1/11/2009 6:51:31 AM
Hi everyone ~

I'm not sure how this works but here I am. I find this a difficult site to get around and find people. I've been on here for about 6 months. I've met a few men but nothing serious. I would like to meet more people ~ just to chat or get to know. Check out my profile. Have a great day.
 msnaana
Msg: 384
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 1/30/2009 5:18:16 PM
Hi there everyone!!
Ive been here for a bit.....minute or two....lol

Still trying to get the hang of it

I would love to make some new FRIENDS
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Introduce Yourself Here.