Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Introduce Yourself Here.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 J_in_OFallon
Msg: 413
Introduce Yourself Here.Page 17 of 19    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19)
Since I have insinuated myself into the POF community, I suppose it is beyond time for an intro.

Hi, my name is Bill. Oh wait, wrong club...

My name is Jim, I own a mansion and a yacht... Dang, channeling Elmer again.

One more try?

My name is Jim. I am a 53 year-old father of two; a daughter, 25 and son, 18. I am a native of Waterford, Michigan. I doubt that means much to anyone from Missouri but Waterford is a suburb of Detroit more or less like O Fallon is a suburb of St. Louis. It would be at about the same scale.

I went to Bloomfield Hills Andover High School in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, just in case you were going to ask. My father was a teacher there.

Talk about big brother! It was good for lunch money when I needed it, but life in high school under your father's microscope, not pretty does not begin to cover it.

I rubbed elbows with the automotive aristocracy; those that went to public school shared many a classroom with me. I also was in the same graduating class as a mafia princess, my brush with infamy.

I moved to Missouri in 2003 to take a position in a new department for a large employer here. They shall remain nameless to protect the innocent.

I am separated, have been since September and I am progressing toward completing my divorce. I have all my papers, just waiting in line for the beating.

I am a 6' 3" tall, with greying brown hair, blue-eyed mountain of masculinity.

I look younger, or so many folks I know have told me. Becca, Susie, Kat, etc. can confirm or deny. I tend to insist I a 18, until circumstances remind me that I am not.

So that's the Cliffe Notes version of me, whatchoo wanna know?
 previouslyme
Msg: 414
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 5/27/2009 9:37:38 PM
That O'Fallon you are talking about... is that the one in Illinois or Missouri? LOL...

My brother just spent 3 years just outside of Detroit working for the airlines... now back in Atlanta. Have a friend still in Detroit that designs something for tanks. Actually enjoyed visiting up there, but too cool for my blood and I visited in July and August usually!

Welcome to St Louis! I hope you enjoy!
 J_in_OFallon
Msg: 415
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 5/29/2009 4:59:41 AM

That O'Fallon you are talking about... is that the one in Illinois or Missouri?

Missouri, sorry. Lived here for 6 years now, so it pretty much feels like home

Thanks for the welcome!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 416
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 5/29/2009 7:20:35 AM

That O'Fallon you are talking about... is that the one in Illinois or Missouri? LOL...

It is a Missouri Introductions thread, silly!

Sorry J...I plead the fifth...not saying you are NOT a young looking 53 but I could never commandeer a "Guess your age/weight" booth...let's just put it thataway!
 J_in_OFallon
Msg: 417
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 5/29/2009 7:58:58 AM

not saying you are NOT a young looking 53

Thank you! Give me 4 weeks and we can make that 54-going-on-19...

But what about the man-mountain of masculinity, huh, huh, huh???
I gotta handle all the marketing, I get that, but can't a guy get a support from the sidelines now and then?

Sheila, disappointed that you will be on the other side of the river tomorrow. Another event, perhaps?
 previouslyme
Msg: 418
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 5/30/2009 12:27:06 PM
Since O'fallon Illinois is closer to St Louis city~less than 20 min, it falls into the missouri forums. I know I did other than the local events link on the main screen. But once I am in the forums it puts back to the Mo forums.
 417soundguy
Msg: 419
view profile
History
hi
Posted: 6/11/2009 6:15:28 AM
cant long on to POF KEEP GETTING THIS Server is too busy
 alanasings
Msg: 420
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 6/13/2009 3:26:23 PM
I don't know if I've ever introduced myself here or not...I am Alana, in Richmond Heights. I'm here to find someone to care about and hopefully also meet some friends along the way!

Alana
 All hope is gone
Msg: 421
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 6/22/2009 10:09:11 AM
Hi everyone in misery lol. Well, hi I am a single dad with 2 great kids that I have custody of. I have a problem and was or really still am looking for some advice on here. Not much luck making friends on here. I don't knw why, there are still guys that want more than just sex, I could b wrong though. Anyhow lil bit about my history I have been divorced twice. I am not going to go in grave detail if u wanna knw just ask. Anyhow I am off to search have a good one happy hunting to all.
 shadowette
Msg: 422
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 6/29/2009 4:45:07 AM
Hey! I'm Krystal. Hurray for Missouri? Anyway, not sure what to say...I guess thats what the trusty ol' profile is for...go have a look.
 IrishGod
Msg: 423
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 7/8/2009 5:50:34 AM
Jerry - KCMO all my life.. wish to leave honestly!
 killajoekool
Msg: 424
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 7/14/2009 5:09:56 PM
Hey, the name's JB. I'm 22 from St. Louis, MO looking to meet some new people to kick it with and attractive ladies to get to know. Check out my page more more information!
 piscesguy8
Msg: 425
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 7/29/2009 11:12:47 PM
Hi, my name is Dmitriy, I am 29, here in West County looking to meet some new people, and make some new friends.
 Demonic Angel
Msg: 426
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 8/14/2009 5:28:35 AM
Greetings all, My name is Angel. Just thought I would try out the forms, and introduce myself. I have not been on this site long, but think its a pretty good one. Hope all is well with everyone.
 bgoddess26
Msg: 427
view profile
History
HOLA
Posted: 8/19/2009 6:19:43 PM
Hey everyone my name is Beth. I live in a small town in the middle of Missouri. I have 3 boys who are 16,14 and 8. I have been on this site for about 9 months now. I have met some pple and had a few meet and greets but you see Im still looking....lol I like to be outside ,working in the flowers or just hanging out. I enjoy helping others and working on projects. I am not a girly girl for sure. I am loking to make friends but my end goal is to find that'someone'... Like we have never heard that one... Im easy going and like to just see whats around the bend....Im open so look me up....Beth
 rakssharki
Msg: 428
Hello out there.
Posted: 8/20/2009 6:43:41 PM
So this is dating in the world wide web....hmmmm.

My name is Anita. I have a full time job...looking for a man who can hold his own. Someone to spend time with and see if there is such thing as love.
I don't believe in being "in love"...that is just temporary.
You have to be brave and just love them for who they are. I don't care if its your crazy parent (ok, my crazy parents) or your kids.
I have learned a lot in 50 years. Most of all I have learned I am ever changing.
I have a lot of faults. I am not perfect. I am not looking for perfection.
I don't care if your balding a little or have a ponch. Who doesnt at our age unless they don't have a life and have spent all of their life in a gym somewhere. That is not living.
If someone says they don't have bagage, they must have lived under a rock or their liars.

Would like to meet someone who has lived and taken his hits and survived.
Remember life is tough...no one gets out alive.
 rakssharki
Msg: 429
non smoker
Posted: 8/20/2009 6:47:25 PM
There are more of us around that you think.
I lived with a smoker, never again. I came home to the cigs burned into my furniture.
The father of my daughter...yeah wasn't married when I had her.
Kid *under 2* was home with him while he did this, thank God the whole house didn't burn with the kid in it.
 Tennis-Fan
Msg: 430
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 9/17/2009 4:13:06 PM
Hi. I'm Chris...45 in south Kansas City. I've only been on the site for a few days, and I hope to get to know some of you!
 truebluesue
Msg: 431
STL female
Posted: 9/21/2009 6:03:41 PM
40 something divorced gal in St. Lou...you???
 STL Gentleman
Msg: 432
STL Gentleman new to the waters
Posted: 11/3/2009 8:54:57 PM
Hey all

My name is Chris. I am a 34 year old single dad of a soon to be 9 year old girl. I have primary custody of her. My ex is active with her though.

By day I am a Senior Insurance Claims Adjuster where I get to handle the ugly claims that nobody else wants to handle. I am still not sure how I ended up doing this since I have a degree in marketing though

The rest you can read from my profile as I really do hate talking about myself.

I came onto this site to find someone to start a new relationship with, but so far it has been slow going. Hopefully that changes soon.
 clark63
Msg: 433
Superman in st. louis
Posted: 11/14/2009 6:11:35 PM
Hey everyone!

im 23 and i currently live near AB-Brewery in the city. Arsenal and Gravois to be exact.
im a huge superman fan and impersonator. Aside from that im pretty average. feel free to say hi to me!

-Charlee
 SusieStL
Msg: 434
St. Louis, MO
Posted: 12/21/2009 8:55:08 PM
hello, Susie here,

thought I would bring this back to the top of the list...

I am actually in Jefferson County MO.. Pevely to be exact.
 jamie9562
Msg: 435
St. Louis, MO
Posted: 12/28/2009 7:29:14 AM
Howdy all..transplanted New Englander here looking to meet someone for long term:)

I'll probably be in the forums sharing my opinions ..look me up and love to hear from you..
 Wendy_lady
Msg: 436
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 1/25/2010 7:55:44 PM
Hello everyone... My name is Wendy. Joined POF last year but realized I wasn't quite ready yet to date so I left the site for awhile. Joined back up a few weeks ago and didn't want to be considered a troll on the forums.
 ElusionPDX
Msg: 437
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 2/13/2010 12:36:43 AM
Hello everyone My name is will and im an alco...oh wait...wrong meeting, haha just kidding

Im Will i grew up on an 850 acre farm outside hermann missouri, ive also lived in philadelphia, ontario, and northern new jersey(never again.) currently up in north county staying with a friend while i get resettled in st. louis(literally JUST moved back from philadelphia.)

Cheers!
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Introduce Yourself Here.