Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Introduce Yourself Here.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Zabrix
Msg: 438
Introduce Yourself Here.Page 18 of 19    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19)
Hey everyone, I'm Zabrix. I'm not actually IN Missouri yet but I am gonna be moving there in March so I thought I would just get the hello's out of the way early... So hi!
 Curtis64093
Msg: 439
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 3/7/2010 7:04:17 PM
I'm Curtis, I'm in Warrensburg.

I'm usually pretty down to earth, but I have been known to levitate at random intervals.
 LifeIsGood4Sue
Msg: 440
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 3/26/2010 9:38:07 AM
This is all new to me, but like with everything I do, I'm jumping in with both feet knowing that I am going to have the time of my life...LOL!

If you like to keep a busy active life with a special somebody to share it with, then we might have some fun together.

Sue
 TwilightsMelody
Msg: 441
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 3/27/2010 10:11:12 PM
Hey everyone,

I'm Sarah 23/f/NKC looking to make friends and maybe more if I find the right person.
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 442
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 4/16/2010 3:25:13 PM
welcome folks - be sure to check out the links at the bottom of your mail/profile pages for meet and greets in your area; what a great way to meet your fellow

good luck in your search!
 Hub48
Msg: 443
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 7/10/2010 8:41:52 AM
Trying to catch up with Janet and her group from Funkytown on the 9th
 kev_vbob
Msg: 444
view profile
History
Hello, Everyone, I'm Kevin/51/Artist/Bookseller/Historian/+Sign Painter
Posted: 8/3/2010 3:08:51 AM
Would You believe this is the first time I've been to the forums? lol I'm laughing because I just moved back to South St.Louis in the Southampton neighborhood right off of Kinghighway on Goethe Avenue after having lived about 50 miles south of St.Louis on a private, 100 acrem spring fed Lake, actually between Valles Mines and DeSoto for the past 37 years!!!!! I moved in May this year 2010, and have only been here for only 3 months. I am originally though from Normandy, and no, not Normandie, France, but I can speak in a French accent! lol One of the other reasons as to why I wanted to move back is to be alot closer to everything, but also most of my activities are in the St.Louis area. For one, I've been an Associate Lifetime Member in our local St.Louis Gateway Chapter VBOB, Veterans of the Battle of the Bulge since 2003 through my Great Uncle (my Dad's uncle) that fought in the Battle of the Bulge in Ardennes, Belgium and in Luxembourg in 1944-'45. Our meetings are held nearby at the Elks Lodge in Affton every 2nd Tuesday of the month. But, I have to tell You People that these Veterans and their family members are my best friends, like family, and I really wish I knew a Woman-Friend that did take an interest in Veterans, but in my experience in atleast trying to find even one has been especially very appauling. I'm also very close to the British Community in that even though I was never a Veteran, I was honored by the World War 2 Veterans from England in Warbirds of the Royal Air Force in being a Historian, Military Aviation Researcher, and a Public Speaker for over 20 years in 1994. I also need to find someone that can introduce Me to the local Art Communities, since my main professions are being an Artist, Designer, and Painter. Over 35 years Fine Art Experience. My Dad worked at Kirn Signs in St.Louis over 50 years ago, then in 1976 he quit them, and we formed our own sign business from 1976-1998, but what happened with the sign business is the computers took over! lol I sound like a robot now don't I? lol Well, anyway, this was the much shorter version of all that I do and represent, but then there's soooooo much more! I'm the type of person that has to have lots of things going on all at once to make it much more interesting. So, if You live in or near Affton, please look for Me in the Affton Parade every September. I'm with my St.Louis Gateway Chapter VBOB, Veterans of the Battle of the Bulge, and I'm also out at Jefferson Barracks every April for World War 2 Weekend which is a free open to the public yearly event. Thank You all for reading, Kevin
 Adventurous_Jeanie
Msg: 445
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 8/7/2010 7:08:42 AM
Hi!
My name is Jeanie and I am 48 years old, and live in defiance, MO. I just joined this websight in hopes of meeting some great people.
 marksames
Msg: 446
view profile
History
Looking Forward
Posted: 8/21/2010 12:36:26 PM
Hi , My name is Mark. I live in SW Iowa.I moved here 6 months ago from Colorado Springs to be closer to family. My mom lives here , 1 brother,3uncles, and nephews and nieces. The weather here is hard to get use to.
I moved here hopefully to find a new relationship . I'm honest, sincere, and loyal.
See my profile and tell me what you think. My special someone just has to be around here somewhere.
 Destin2bfree
Msg: 447
Looking Forward
Posted: 1/15/2011 3:11:24 PM
Hi! everyone I am Mary. Looking for friends right now. Hopefully when the time is right, I may find someone for long term. I live just across the river in Illinois. I may start out shy, but then may talk off your ear. LOL

Same as everyone else I guess. I try to keep active. I enjoy all kinds of music, bands and dancing. Hope everyone finds their s/o this year 2011 just has to be better.

Mary
 RandomSilliness
Msg: 448
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 3/31/2011 8:28:51 AM
Hello, im living in Overland Park, KS and thought id introduce myself. I recently joined the site again after a 2 year hiatus. Ill be 29 on the 4th, im going to school full time and will start an awesome job in May after graduation. The new job is on the MO side, but i havent decided if ill make the move yet. So i decided to post in both forums...

Just looking to meet new people, make some new friends that are closer to my age and interests and possibly find someone to build a life with.
 kbdell2002
Msg: 449
view profile
History
I need a tutor for a Summer Chemistry Class
Posted: 4/30/2011 12:38:44 PM
Anyone out there who is willing to tutor me in my Chemistry 101 class would greatly be appreciated. Please contact me at kbirish2002@yahoo.com
Thanks, Kathleen
 thunderboltautopsy
Msg: 450
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 5/15/2011 12:58:36 PM
Guess I'll be the first to post in May 11'!
Hello beautiful ladies! My name is Fox. I grew up in Oklahoma but now live in Independence, MO. Just a few things about me. I'm unselfish, always willing to make you laugh, nonjudgemental(spell checker you suck because that IS in the dictionary, I'm not judging, just saying :), sarcastic, and can be a bit of a smart ass. If you want to know much more about me you'll have to read my profile. If you would like to critique it, I'm open for that as well. Thanks for reading my introduction and I wish everyone the deepest luck finding the love of your life!
Fox
 KansasProbeman
Msg: 451
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 6/8/2011 3:47:30 PM
Hello everyone my name is Garrick 38 yr old and I am from South east Ks and I joined the web site to see if I can find my best friend/lover and more on here I am an open book so if anyone has any question feel free to e-mail me and I'll answer all question's I look forward to getting to know people.
 sharyn1124
Msg: 452
view profile
History
Woohoo!! Happy Friday
Posted: 6/10/2011 4:07:39 PM
Hi I'm Sharon,
I live in Illinois across the river from St Louis. Are there any meet me groups going on in the St. Louis, Missouri area? I would like to attend one if at all possible.
I'm 49 and staying there, divorced for 10 years. An have 3 adult children. I'm seriously interested in meeting people and hoping for the future.

Sharon
 LazarusMusic
Msg: 453
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 6/27/2011 1:33:44 PM
Hello My name is Laz, I just moved back to Kc, been away for a nice while, looking to network make some new friends and just enjoy......
 KamehamehaNicole
Msg: 454
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 7/12/2011 7:11:11 PM
Wow, just discovered that POF has forums.

To the point...
I'm Nicole. I'm 21. I live in the 417 area. I'll be a college freshman this year majoring in Law.
Haven't had too much luck with this whole online dating thing, so hopefully this will open up a few more doors.
Feel free to check out my profile and message me with any questions.
 Eric92bronc
Msg: 455
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 7/13/2011 3:10:36 PM
hey whats up im eric im hard working loyal and honest
lived here in the 417 all my life except for college
ive had some success on here lots of dates and a couple few month relationships
just looking for something long lasting check me out and hit me up if ya want
 NYC2KCMO2k10
Msg: 456
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 7/22/2011 8:52:25 PM
Hi everyone,

I am 34, soon to be 35, and originally from NYC. I relocated to Kansas City, MO March of 2010 and have so far loved it. I find myself loving the midwest, primarily because I am pretty laid back and middle of the road. I am into anything from chilling out in the park to watching the KC Roller Warriors tear the track up I work in the legal services field and currently taking a few law classes online (good stuff). I think I'd just like to meet a cool guy and just see where the raod takes u, no matter how long or short - just enjoy the ride. I have a quirky disposition about myself, but I think it's kind of cute..LOL. If you want to chat more, please feel free to message me.
 Wraith67
Msg: 457
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 8/7/2011 10:01:24 AM
Hello all, I'm Eric aka Wraith... I'm a rather blunt and out doors kind of guy but also I reciprocate kindness and honesty. Kindness and honesty are two of the most important virtues one can find, even when one has to walk a fine line between the two
 KnifeParty87
Msg: 458
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 8/19/2011 12:52:40 PM
I'm James, 24 m, and I live in St. Louis County.
I'm new here so I just trying to figure this place out.
I'm not looking to jump into anything serious, but I would like to meet new people and see how things go from there.
I'm pretty laid back so feel free to message me
 1nursesandy
Msg: 459
view profile
History
POF RUINS MEN!!
Posted: 8/20/2011 7:32:58 PM
I have had a profile up for several years and have had contact with a "member of POF" or two, all they are after is sex..................hello if I'm interested in a "long term relationship" WTF???????????????????? and they are ALL ***holeS!
 susan0724
Msg: 461
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 9/18/2011 6:53:53 AM
Just found this page and so guess I'm introducing myself.....we need some POF parties here in the local area!!! Anybody in???
 Bassmusician
Msg: 462
POF RUINS MEN!!
Posted: 9/28/2011 12:28:09 AM
I'm not like that. Of coarse I've only been here since late Feb 2011 or so. I do know the women I've encountered, hasnt been what I've expected. Some are good people, just no chemistry or whatever, but some are real whackos! I'm wanting a long term relationship. If I just wanted sex, I'd hire a pro, in fact, it would probally be cheaper...lol.. and guarenteed. No I want a long term relationship really badly!
By the way, Thanks, your profile really cheered me up!! Especially the part about turning the underwear inside out!! Too funny!! Is there some people who actually do that?? Naaaa you must be a joker like me!! Where is Windsor, MO in relation to St Louis? I'm about 60 miles west of St Louis. Thanks, Jack
 louloumae
Msg: 463
view profile
History
POF RUINS MEN!!
Posted: 9/28/2011 8:43:46 AM
This is nice!!! My name is Wanda i am a single mom of 11yr old boy. Havent been on many dating sites before. Thought id give it a whirl.... Im 38 read my profile you will learn more about me....
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Introduce Yourself Here.