Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Introduce Yourself Here.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 KamehamehaNicole
Msg: 454
Introduce Yourself Here.Page 19 of 19    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19)
Wow, just discovered that POF has forums.

To the point...
I'm Nicole. I'm 21. I live in the 417 area. I'll be a college freshman this year majoring in Law.
Haven't had too much luck with this whole online dating thing, so hopefully this will open up a few more doors.
Feel free to check out my profile and message me with any questions.
 Eric92bronc
Msg: 455
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 7/13/2011 3:10:36 PM
hey whats up im eric im hard working loyal and honest
lived here in the 417 all my life except for college
ive had some success on here lots of dates and a couple few month relationships
just looking for something long lasting check me out and hit me up if ya want
 NYC2KCMO2k10
Msg: 456
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 7/22/2011 8:52:25 PM
Hi everyone,

I am 34, soon to be 35, and originally from NYC. I relocated to Kansas City, MO March of 2010 and have so far loved it. I find myself loving the midwest, primarily because I am pretty laid back and middle of the road. I am into anything from chilling out in the park to watching the KC Roller Warriors tear the track up I work in the legal services field and currently taking a few law classes online (good stuff). I think I'd just like to meet a cool guy and just see where the raod takes u, no matter how long or short - just enjoy the ride. I have a quirky disposition about myself, but I think it's kind of cute..LOL. If you want to chat more, please feel free to message me.
 Wraith67
Msg: 457
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 8/7/2011 10:01:24 AM
Hello all, I'm Eric aka Wraith... I'm a rather blunt and out doors kind of guy but also I reciprocate kindness and honesty. Kindness and honesty are two of the most important virtues one can find, even when one has to walk a fine line between the two
 1nursesandy
Msg: 459
view profile
History
POF RUINS MEN!!
Posted: 8/20/2011 7:32:58 PM
I have had a profile up for several years and have had contact with a "member of POF" or two, all they are after is sex..................hello if I'm interested in a "long term relationship" WTF???????????????????? and they are ALL ***holeS!
 susan0724
Msg: 461
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 9/18/2011 6:53:53 AM
Just found this page and so guess I'm introducing myself.....we need some POF parties here in the local area!!! Anybody in???
 Bassmusician
Msg: 462
POF RUINS MEN!!
Posted: 9/28/2011 12:28:09 AM
I'm not like that. Of coarse I've only been here since late Feb 2011 or so. I do know the women I've encountered, hasnt been what I've expected. Some are good people, just no chemistry or whatever, but some are real whackos! I'm wanting a long term relationship. If I just wanted sex, I'd hire a pro, in fact, it would probally be cheaper...lol.. and guarenteed. No I want a long term relationship really badly!
By the way, Thanks, your profile really cheered me up!! Especially the part about turning the underwear inside out!! Too funny!! Is there some people who actually do that?? Naaaa you must be a joker like me!! Where is Windsor, MO in relation to St Louis? I'm about 60 miles west of St Louis. Thanks, Jack
 V10.Server
Msg: 464
Poke! Hey people I'm Terry
Posted: 10/6/2011 1:20:46 AM
Hey Im new to dating sites, I like this forum thing. Its a really good idea, anyway Im a 24 year old man from Ste. Genevieve. Im looking for a relationship aswell as friends.

I just moved down here from St. Louis so I dont know anyone and I feel trapped right in the middle of Ste. Gen and Farmington. Its very boring down here from what Im used to but I find fun in the strangest places. So if anyone would like to get to know me look at my profile and shoot me a message. As for dating I only date woman. Ill befriend anyone though.
 kcladyz
Msg: 465
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 10/29/2011 7:53:24 AM
My name is Heidi in Kansas City, Missouri
 STLJohn
Msg: 466
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 12/15/2011 4:04:29 AM
Hello Heidi, everyone.

I'm in Wentzville just west of STL.

Heepjeep
Msg: 467
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 3/13/2012 9:36:29 AM
I just wanted to introduce myself here too. I am a DWM with no kids living in Central Missouri. I am an educator and serve as an Army Reserve Officer. I am educated, well traveled, and kind. My profile has all the details about me, so write me there if you are interested in knowing more.
 carelesswhisper00
Msg: 468
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 3/18/2012 10:58:09 PM
Hello everyone. My name is Gina and I am a lot of fun to hang out with, so check out my profile and I hope to hear from someone that has lots of things in common with me.
 bowlingking
Msg: 469
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 4/14/2012 6:07:35 PM
hi my name is jason and i am 27 years old. i just found the forums. i am single and seeking my soul mate. read my profile it'll tell you about me. anything else feel free and message me.
 brendaloveswater
Msg: 472
Hi. Im Brenda
Posted: 5/22/2012 4:06:08 PM
Hi yall. I was wondering about the upcoming Memorial Day Canoe trip at Pineville. I usually go floating with friends and family but have decided to do something different this year and go to this canoe trip on my own. In the mood for new atmosphere and new faces. Problem is, does anyone know how to put up a tent? I know that sounds lame. But, I never put one up before. My husband who passed away always did that. So, I look forard to mtg some new ppl and maybe someone can help me put my tent up. Then, its kayaking from there!!
 Poodles123p
Msg: 473
view profile
History
Hi. Im Brenda
Posted: 6/26/2012 12:55:02 PM
Hi Brenda, could you please tell me where on this page is the place to start a new thread so I may introduce myself, many thanks and have a great day.

Poodles
 Cadium
Msg: 474
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 7/10/2012 10:06:47 AM
Hello. Michael here. Actually I from KS(Kansas city,KS). Can't say I have had the best of luck here. Seems a lot of women don't want to talk and get to know you. Most of my opening lines go ignored. Oh well,nature of the beast I suppose.
 rlynninmo
Msg: 475
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 11/12/2012 5:31:23 PM
HI, Rachel here. I am a 40yr wfin search of a sbm . I have 2 kids so kids must be an issue.I am honest, trusting enjoy good conversation and most types of music. If you'd like to know more check out my profile.
 kclady42
Msg: 476
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 12/16/2012 4:42:22 PM
Hi. Name is Heidi. I am here to hopefully find someone. All my friends are married with grandchildren ...etc... have no friends my age single and free no kids like me so its hard to meet people. Been here for years. Have not met anyone from here in over a year. I have lost faith in POF I keep profile up just in case
 shellyisme
Msg: 477
view profile
History
hi im shellisme from missouri
Posted: 1/26/2013 1:34:09 AM
just a small town girl
 Poodles123p
Msg: 479
view profile
History
Hi. Im Brenda
Posted: 3/6/2013 1:01:20 PM
Well, looks like I made it here.

Hello, my name is Paula and I'm 66 years young. Am 5' tall. I moved to MO abt five yrs ago and I'm loving it here, just haven't met anyone I care to date. Hope to hear from you soon. Next dance I will be going to is in Rolla, Mo at Immanuel Lutheran Church on West 11 th street this Sat. the 9th from 6-10 PM.
 Skiwee10
Msg: 480
view profile
History
Heya!
Posted: 7/10/2013 4:45:22 AM
Hey all. I'm located in West County, MO (near Ballwin) Anyone know of any good event hosts I can contact or where to find local events in my area? Oh, and always looking for more friends and something more if we click!

Chris
 JohnNSKCMO
Msg: 483
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 8/3/2014 10:35:15 AM
Hello and good afternoon all, I'm John. 57 soon to be 58 DWM, single Dad of two teen boys. Can't believe I just found this forum.... but hey, is what it is!!

I've been on POF now for a little over 2 years, most as a premium subscriber. My results have been limited to put it lightly but that's okay, I imagine I'm not every ones cup of tea...lol. All good, I like me!!

I live south of St. Louis in a rural farming community on 13 very secluded acres and love it!! I first came to POF in hopes of finding a replacement for my ex... HUGE MISTAKE..lol. Since then I've gotten way past her, however, I do still have HER boys living with me by their choice. I raised them, I am Dad... simple as that. I don't consider them "baggage" and I have NO drama with the Ex. If I was to have to classify my boys.... I'd call them "carry on" because they are staying we me, until they are on their own (not long now!!) lol ... hence, they are not baggage at all in my eyes.

The downside I've encountered so far really is because of my location. EVERYWHERE is a drive from here...lol. I do like to drive though :). So don't count me out too quickly... as someones profile I read today said... You just never know!! I really liked and appreciated that sentiment.

I love kids and don't fear them... that said, I'd open to visiting with most any woman not black (sorry, not racist at all and don't tolerate it either, but very few have ever made me go WOAH...... ya know? No need to waste their time or mine. Size and weight is not a huge issue either other than outright obesity.

I wish all of you luck and thank you for taking the time to read this..... hope you all have great luck fishing!! Please, check out my profile if you think you might find me interesting..... and then do the right thing.... drop that hook!! I just might bite! :)

John
 deservingkc
Msg: 484
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 3/6/2015 3:02:40 PM
Hey all, new to the forum here.

My name is Rich and I live out on the Kansas side but I'm a regular out at Funkytown. I see the PoF nights out there frequently so I figured I'd check out the site.

Thanks!
 seekinganactiveone
Msg: 485
view profile
History
Midtown/Central West End - Lady here
Posted: 12/27/2015 12:42:45 PM
Hi Yall fellow Singles!

I'm an ACTIVE female who would like to meet some ACTIVE adults in the local area.

Men......Find out more about me on my profile. Blessings to All!

I'm also a member of SLAG (St. Louis Adventure Group) Meetup Group and Yelp!

Hope to see you at a local POF event soon!

I hope more folks plan a variety of POF events in the area.
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Introduce Yourself Here.