Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 countrymanisgentle
Msg: 295
Hello All-My name is JohnPage 5 of 19    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19)
I am a Newbie-oh oh I guess that means i am in for it!! It's all good. I became a member about Jan. 15th or so. I have never before tried the net dating thing until now. Yes, what an experience. A little good, but so far almost all negative because of female game players. FAKE. Sorry guys, I just plain ole detest untruthful, false, fake ppl, whether male OR female. Now please allow me to say a thing or two about something positive. I have SOOOOOO enjoyed reading the threads under the forums section of POF. What a riot, what a laugh u guys ALL are. Sincerely though, really guys, just from reading the threads about some of ur thoughts, opinions, ideas, experiences with life's little lessons I call them, I have been deeply touched, sometimes almost moved to tears. It's almost as though I "know" many of u just by reading ur lines. Too many names to list them all, and for heaven's sake, kick me in the tail should I leave anyone out! In short, Thanks Ken for keeping "us" all on an even keel with ur FANtastic humor. Hey Bad, u'n Ken like 2 littles peas in a pod! I was really moved Bad from a few minutes ago on reading ur "accident" comment! Oh, my gosh! And Tom, please forgive me if I forgot ur "handle", but thanks to u for ur short, but highly effective and VERY intelligent comments on all. Ur comments are level-headed and in a respectful way given. And to all u Females, u thought I would just
forget u and leave u out, huh? NO WAY. Thanks for ur perspective and thoughtful insight into many different topics of which I have so enjoyed reading many. IN no particular order, StlSusie, Kat, FatBottomGirl, dang,why can't I pull the other names off the top layer of my brain? (Bad time to have a brain Freeze!!!) I will apologize to each of u as I hopefully get to comment off and on in the threads and forums. Ken, I know u guys all already love me, so it's all ok., right? Look forward to "seeing" u all soon in the threads. E-mail/message me if u all like,U WILL get a reply whether u want it or not! Oh, and by the way, Springfield,Mo. Yay!
 allsortsofcountry25
Msg: 297
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 3/10/2008 11:31:38 PM
Justin here lookin for somethin...
 Dodieodo
Msg: 298
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 3/16/2008 4:56:48 PM
Hello All,

I am Dodie aka Dodieodo

I am looking forward to meeting new people and making lots of new friends!

Nice2phku
Msg: 299
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 3/21/2008 8:44:33 AM
I am Nice2phku, and am here to make friends, possible more, with the right person. I am divorced and looking for intimacy, also.
 BlueEyesKC
Msg: 301
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 3/22/2008 5:43:21 PM
Hi all...I'm Kristine...from SKC, MO...more info on my profile...I was on POF about 2 years ago...but never really hung out in the MO forums...stuck to the main forums...just looking to meet some new people :)
 Lady Sywe
Msg: 303
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 4/11/2008 9:03:27 PM
Hey I'm Tara. I live in the Park Hills/Desloge area.
 Chuck65201
Msg: 307
Hi
Posted: 6/2/2008 5:25:52 AM
Chuck from Columbia Missouri checking in.
 loveme2ngt
Msg: 308
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 6/16/2008 6:41:57 AM
My name is Elizabeth , and I new to this site. I live in Imperial, MO. I am 23 years old. And am looking for friends and more. Check out my profile and message me sometime
 bigb161988
Msg: 309
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 6/18/2008 3:22:34 PM
hi everyone. my name is brad and i recently moved from alexandria, louisiana to holts summit, missouri. i dont have many friends so someone hit me up sometime.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 313
Missouri
Posted: 7/20/2008 12:51:07 PM
Hi...bumpin' up this thread since it has been quite some time since I posted under an old profile. :)

I am Kat...from Imperial Missouri, about 20 miles south of St. Louis. I host POF events every other month...the Strat is my main venue. There is an upcoming party on August 8th...the Crazy Eight's party...check it out! ;O)

Having GNO's (Girls Nights Out) with POF sisters was sort of my brainstorm too...and for a while it was awesome, but we need to plan something soon...long over due! ;)
 Gotta Luv Dogs
Msg: 317
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 7/30/2008 10:23:49 PM
Hi, I'm Sharon, first I've done on these threads, not sure if I'm doing it right to add to the "Introduce Myself", I just clicked on someone's "post", hope I did it right. I'm from Joplin, hoping to meet a lot of friends, and who knows what the future will bring.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 318
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 7/31/2008 7:15:59 AM
For you "newbies" who are not familiar with the forums....

Check out the GREEN LINKED POF events above your inbox! :)

We have a HUGE one happening on August 8th...can link to such from my profile! :)

And warm welcomes to all! :)
 alpinebryon
Msg: 319
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 8/16/2008 4:13:40 AM
Hi all welcome to the fish tank
I would like to introduce my self I'm alpinebryon.I'm like kat in the above post I'm all so a host too.But I do out doors events like camping and float trips And there is a camp out with a float trip coming up over the Labor Day Weekend.So if any of you newbies would like to meet new friends then check out the Event Threads in Green but here is the quick link just click on it and it will take you right there http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts10497579.aspx
SYOTR Bryon
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 322
Hi I am Tilly
Posted: 8/20/2008 11:44:51 AM
There sure is!! :O)

You can link to it from my profile! :) Please sign up though, as we have a special surprise gift for all WHO SIGN UP.

(It's against forum rules to post an event thread link in another thread....so...not wanting to go to Banned Camp....)
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 324
Hi I am Tilly
Posted: 8/20/2008 2:19:47 PM
Awww You are welcome! :)
 arwen52
Msg: 325
view profile
History
Hi I am Tilly
Posted: 8/22/2008 2:55:53 PM
Hi. I'm Alice. I live in the city near the botanical garden. I'm a massage therapist (17 years) and have worked with Cirque du Soleil and Riverdance. In a former life I was a construction electrician - the first journeywoman electrician in IBEW Local #1 - and when you go to Union Station, you can admire my handiwork. I did all the lighting in the Grand Hall. I have a lot of interests. I play simple guitar accompaniment to old time fiddling. I garden and like to bicycle. I'm an avid dancer - mostly contra dancing but also swing, Cajun, polka, waltz, and hambo. I'm a bit of a night owl. I love to watch birds and cook.

I've recently started seeing someone. It's still pretty new, nothing serious yet, but I recently took myself pretty much out of the dating pool. I've quit "looking" at this point but don't yet think of myself as partnered. I still enjoy meeting new people and have gotten thoroughly addicted to the forums.

If there are any old time fiddlers out there - I doubt it, but you never know - get in touch. I'm *always* looking for fiddlers to play a few tunes with.
 klynn2008
Msg: 327
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 8/27/2008 12:17:14 PM
Hey all. I am Ken. I have used dating sites before. My ex was one I met online. That sorta says something but not really. I was relationship stupid. I now know more. My last girlfriend I had met on a website. She was a good person and one I was getting along with. She passed away though.

So I am trying again.
 jmac08
Msg: 332
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 9/18/2008 1:43:52 PM
Hi from BC Canada
Im jmac08
Think this is a great way to meet people
Im a single lady looking for a good hearted guy that appreciates life in the slow lane!
 DoubleDizzle
Msg: 334
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 9/21/2008 9:09:26 PM
I'm Dan, I live in South City, I've had a profile up here for awhile but just discovered the forums lol...

Need to find a girl who likes tall guys :)
 paper678
Msg: 336
view profile
History
no threads
Posted: 9/23/2008 11:43:07 PM
i dont how to do threads, please help me
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 337
no threads
Posted: 9/24/2008 10:25:37 AM
JMAC08...you are in the Missouri Introductions thread, hon....you need to click on the BC forums! :)

Paper678....you just taught yourself, darlin! By posting this...you posted to the threads! Basically, you hit "reply" on any message and get taken to the new post page. If you are attempting to reply to a specific message in a thread, you can learn how to copy and paste the content and quote it by using the coding [ quote ] insert text here [/ quote ] without the spacings in there. :)

I have already introed myself...but I am Kat...welcoming all the newbies! I am one of the hosts in the St. Louis and surrounding areas, so if you all are signed up to receive notifications of events in your area, you will definitely receive an email from me at some point and time! ;O)

Feel free to bookmark me as a fave and refer to my profile for the parties of the moments. I list the ones I host, as well as the others I am aware of, in the St. Louis and surrounding areas. :)
 Mecca25
Msg: 343
no threads
Posted: 10/15/2008 3:53:50 AM
Let's see I'm Jeff, I'm from Kansas City.....I have awesome hair, people think I'm smart and funny with a great personality....but I'm on a dating site where did I go wrong?

Alright don't take that to seriously but yea what's up everyone.
 Val1966
Msg: 344
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 10/15/2008 4:30:23 PM
Hi! I'm Val from Soutwestern part of Missouri. I joined here not long ago. I am 42. I have 2 sons- 23 and 22 years old. They are off in college. I was widowed over a year ago and don't know much about online dating or dating period. Nice to meet ya'll.
Val
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 349
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 11/1/2008 7:03:02 AM
Hey Toni and the others...welcome aboard! Toni...very sorry about your husband...it won't ever stop being hard, but it will get a little easier, hon! :)

I am Kat from the Imperial area of Missouri...and I host at least one event per month for the Fishies! Bookmark my profile and you can always refer to it to see what's happening! :)
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  >