Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Texas  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 easygoingpunk
Msg: 250
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.Page 3 of 36    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36)
Well, I'm going to see if I can figure this thing out. Not rocket science, I know, just a bit unfamiliar to the newbie. Anyway, I'm also from the Dallas area here, just seein what it's all about.
 kittycarson
Msg: 254
Hi, I'm interested in a permanent relationship. I'm 63 and active, healthy, and desire same.
Posted: 6/18/2006 5:17:41 PM
I like friends, but I desire a permanent realationship with a honest active man in the neighborhood of my age give or take 5 years either way. I have horses and still ride competitively. I live in the north Texas area. My experience so far has been just as
the younger people on the discussion have said.
If there is a man out there who likes my profile please contact me, but if you are only
interested in a one nighter, only interested in a twig size, or someone who isn't busy
and watches TV all day, don't bother. Thanks for listening. kittycarson
 katielee
Msg: 258
view profile
History
hi! looking to make new friends and hang out!
Posted: 6/19/2006 6:53:53 AM
i am from the beaumont, tx. area. you know the one rita hit. i would like to hang out with new friends. i am an outgoing, open, and sometimes humorous type person. i enjoy many things! my talents are singing, dancing, writing poetry, i have a knack with hair too. so i've been told many times! i enjoy fishing, camping, bowling, movies, plays, dancing, shopping, writing poetry, reading, riding my bike, boating, traveling, seeing an doing new things! outdoor barbecues, are good! i'm looking forward to meeting you!
 510bar
Msg: 262
keep on fishing
Posted: 6/20/2006 11:54:01 AM
helo folks I.m scooter from north-houston fairbanks area. drop me a line
 fourdc
Msg: 267
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 6/21/2006 6:51:50 AM
HELLO. I AM "FOURDC" AND I AM FROM EAST TEXAS. I AM TRYING TO FIND A SINGLE BLACKMAN WHO IS ALOT OF FUN, LOYAL, SINCERE, HONEST, FREE OF BABY MOMA DRAMAS, AND EMPLOYED AND NOT RELATED TO ME (SMILE). I DID NOT REALIZE HOW DIFFICULT THIS TASK WOULD BE --SO I THOUGHT I COULD GET SOME HELP USING THIS WEBSITE..(SMILE)... HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY....THANKS
 fourdc
Msg: 271
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 6/21/2006 11:49:49 AM
LONGVIEW, TEXAS
 TxOpportunist
Msg: 275
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 6/21/2006 9:51:06 PM
Hi from the east side of Houston... Checkin the site out seeing if there's any good fishing holes...
 mike464
Msg: 281
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 7/1/2006 12:31:57 AM
MIKE HERE IN ABILENE TEXAS. SEND ME A NOTE, AND LETS TALK. I DON'T CARE WHO
YOU ARE, OR HOW YOU LOOK, LETS TALK. ANYBODY AT ALL....
NOT MUCH GOING ON HERE IN ABILENE...................MIKE
 SkyEurope
Msg: 291
Hi I'm Sky
Posted: 7/5/2006 9:44:28 PM
My profile is under SkyEurope on this site. Yes, have meet tons of people here but most only want to chat. Half of the guys are only looking for a one niter, or the other half are just too desperate. Too many have fake or 10 year old photos. Those without a photo are more hidious than you could imagine. As for dating, that is a lost art. The generic let's meet at Starbucks has replaced any form of dating you may have thought you knew. Oh, and beware total wierdos.... there here just like they are on the paid sites. So far, no horrible experiences but all too many,,, blah blah blah. I've been more inclined to more social sites such as www.MeetIN.org, www.MeetUP.com, www.DFWOutdoors.com. www.SingleStuff.com. These groups are for people who really want to meet and have a life and not waste their lives awaiting chatting with strangers who only intend to waste your time. I'm a very vivaciaous, spontaneous, intellectual. Not for the average Joe if he's out there, he'll have to get out there and find me. Good luck.
 dvining43
Msg: 310
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 7/20/2006 8:24:14 PM
Well' hello home towner....I am delores and also from Brownwood, its my home as well, nice to see that there is a home-towner here, hi ya doing racer' well just wanted to holla. I wish every one luck in whatever it is your looking for, do hope you find it....alittle bit about me, I am 45, single no kids, and looking for my soul-mate, I own my home and have one stepson who lives with me, I write poetry for aliving and am also a chathost! Love to discuss points of veiws and ideas, but am also a good listner. I live in the Dallas/ Fort worth area and wish to find that special someone, that share in my views, and wants the same things i do! Any takers? Do feel free to holla back, thanks, ciao.
 longview43m
Msg: 318
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 8/3/2006 1:13:04 PM
hello all,,just moved to longview about 2 months ago and im looking for some friends,,
 TCKBD19
Msg: 322
Hello
Posted: 8/5/2006 8:50:02 AM
I AM NEW TO THE AREA(AUSTIN). BEEN ON TOUR SINCE FEB. SO NOW I HAVE SETTLED HERE. JUST TRYING TO GET TO KNOW NEW(FUN) AND EXCITEING PEOPLE. FREINDS OR MAYBE EVEN MORE...
 Down Under
Msg: 324
Unique and Different
Posted: 8/5/2006 3:57:32 PM
Hi i am not new but i am steven Knox, i am autistic but i enjoy meeting new people and i think i found the girl that i would spend the rest of my life on here but i will have to wait till she agrees with me. but you can try to convince me that i am different and that i should try you.

steven
 LynxLabyrin
Msg: 333
view profile
History
moving to houston
Posted: 8/22/2006 6:58:14 PM
hey! born in houston.. moved to austin to go to culinary school.. national guard unit got activated right when i was about to graduate cooking school... got injured training to go to iraq... going home in a few weeks to wait for surgery on my arm. so yeah

mostly just looking for some new people to hang with in houston as most of my high school friends have gone on to college or the army.. so.. if you wanna hang out.. feel free to message me :) im a bit of a smart ass (read: huge smart ass), but im a compulsive nice guy.. so yeah... peace!

-dustin-
 sweetauburn
Msg: 340
view profile
History
Hello from Arlington, TX
Posted: 8/25/2006 2:41:51 PM
Hello everyone, I'm Sheli and I just joined a couple of weeks ago, found this site by accident & thought what the heck! last weekend I took a friend with me to the party in Arlington, TX at Manhattens, it was different but fun. The next day my friend joined POF, we had a great time! I am looking to make new friends and hopefully find that special someone, check out my profile.
 babygurlhouston
Msg: 352
hi
Posted: 9/5/2006 4:34:37 PM
im a 25 yr old women. 2 kids n look'n to have fun. sum'n n the mean time....ok maybe.
Show ALL Forums  > Texas  >