Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Washington  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Charles360
Msg: 62
Hello anyone reading this!Page 2 of 23    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23)
I don't get it. Here I am an honest, hard working, alright looking guy who hasn't gotten one response or reply from anyone. I just assume give up, who knows how many of these "dating" services I've joined with in the last couple of months. It seems like all of my matches don't really match. Blah b;ah blah waaaaa! right?
 readynwilling
Msg: 68
this is me
Posted: 10/5/2005 12:12:40 PM
Hi i'm a very mature 25yr old inter-racial male with a 4yr old daughter i'm a med asst working at Group Health i love to hangout and have a good time,whatever that consists of.I'm open to anything and will try anything at least once.I have a creative and imaginative mind so i'll have no problem cuming up with something to do.So holla and see whats crackin
 Bogdanovich
Msg: 69
CWG fans out there?
Posted: 10/6/2005 8:13:40 AM
anyone experienced the Conversation with God book series? interesting in forming a discussion group on Sunday evenings?
 jheldatksuedu
Msg: 70
Outdoors, educated, want to be a dad to kids
Posted: 10/11/2005 3:17:46 PM
Outdoors, educated, want to be a dad to kids

Hi there, I travel a lot, going coast to coast in the next couple months, I'd love to meet up grab a bite, talk some and maybe go dancing. If you can't dance I can teach anybody to two step in 15 seconds. My travel this time is to pick up ebay items and visit family but I always work a little exploring into my trips, Know any good trails I need to see, or muesems that are a must, let me know. My plans are Oregon, MSP, Arkansas, NJ, Connecticut, Florida and all the states in between. I don't mind detours to meet a possible future Ms Right. Send me a howdy do, I respond to everything. I'm not one of those that gets 100 emails a day, LOL. I waiting to hear from you where ever you are. Jon
 eviluthink
Msg: 76
Greetings!
Posted: 10/18/2005 12:25:36 PM
Why hello there cuddles,
Well aside from the name being alluring I have been living around spokane area for about 7 years and compared to california I like it oh so much more.. I like rock music, music with a beat, music with soul, reggae, some techno and dance. I am a person that would best be described as humorous and modest. I am just looking for new girls in my life the past have been about too many drama queens. I just want my queen.. hit me up I would like to chat sometime.. I am not your average 21 year old, I am much more advanced.

Riel
 scorpiman
Msg: 78
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 10/20/2005 12:29:22 PM
Hello....as the name says NW Dude ;-)

I did not fall in love with Nw until i moved from Los Angeles around 3 years ago..lol i did not think i would live here 3 months but darn i am still here..and liking it...Have Job/house/car/decent but i am not talk to you guys soon...
 r0b32069
Msg: 91
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 2/12/2006 3:53:00 AM
greetz wa feel free to hit me up
 mysterymeat
Msg: 97
Small town girl
Posted: 3/17/2006 11:46:21 AM
I'm from moses lake, relatively new to the wonderful world of web, and freshly single. I had no idea such fun things were at my fingertips! Why was I so adament all these years about remaining an internet virgin? Did I spell 'adament' right? hmm.
 DickBoston
Msg: 102
It's me!
Posted: 4/14/2006 2:10:27 PM
I'm an ASL (Sign Language) Interpreter -

Graduating as a masters level therapist in a couple months - so busy with finals wrapping up internship etc.

Love to bike, jog and hit the gym though I'm not 'ripped' :)

I'm getting together on Saturdays at 1:00 at the HOTWIRE cafe just North of Northgate and inviting people to go and hang out and maybe make it a friendly 'meet' people sort of space - though I'll mostly be writing papers and drinking coffee!

Hope to hear from you!

E
 southpaw662
Msg: 104
Newbie, Infinityeiw, here
Posted: 5/11/2006 12:02:58 AM
well hello there young lady,how the heck are you doing,i'm driving truck and i don't get much free time but it sure is nice to see you around somewhere.the last time we talked things were geting a little rough around the edges but i hope everything has smoothed out for the both of you.by reading your profile it looks like things are looking up.every time i pass the house i wonder how your doing and where you are so i am at least glad to see the pictures of the both of you.i'll close by saying everything is looking great for me and i hope the same for you both,god bless you and i hope to hear from you again.

sincerely,typing with two fingers
 redneckcountrygirl
Msg: 114
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 7/7/2006 1:07:38 PM
Hi, I'm an outdoorsy type with a grown child. (on his own) I love a sense of humor, people, friends, family, and outdoor activities. I am 52 but don't care much about my age or yours. I look for what we have in common and our energy levels.
 Altara
Msg: 126
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 9/16/2006 12:46:08 PM
In Lacey. Single ma of one little man who is 3. I rarely get to go out anymore so I am probably the epitome of boring. At any rate, here I am!
 groovalicious
Msg: 127
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 9/22/2006 11:03:06 AM
Hey, what's up everyone!?! I live in Seattle, close to downtown. I love Swing dancing (been doing it for over 8 years now) and used to perform and compete. I love the city, but I also like to get away. I travel a lot. I like backpacking in foriegn countries and snowboarding. I have a season pass for Summit. I found this site a few months ago and contacted a couple of ladies, but kept my profile hidden because I wasn't sure about the kind of people I'd meet here. I decided to unhide my profile a couple of days ago, so here I am! Still haven't actually gotten together with anyone from POF, but I like the forums. I'm not looking for anything serious right away, but if you want to hang out, go dancing, go boarding or whatever, let me know... actually, I'd like to take some Salsa classes. Anyone interested?
 europeanlady999
Msg: 137
view profile
History
Greetings
Posted: 1/13/2007 8:52:17 PM
Hi Larmon!
How old are you?
And do you like skiing?
Sera
 europeanlady999
Msg: 138