Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Washington  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 timdoug68
Msg: 151
Introduce Yourself Here.Page 3 of 23    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23)
Tim here, have lived in Bothell, WA all my life.... still have not seen everything this state has to offer... Bellieve it or not have not been to Rainer or St. Helens yet, been to Baker that was nice..

Looking forward to riding my motorcycle out to Rainier and Helens this summer.. !!!

Any other motorcycle riders out there..

Other then that, trying to find that one person to help me paint the PNW with.... :)

michaeljustin
Msg: 156
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 4/7/2007 6:28:56 AM
hello all:) ..i didnt notice the washington state forum part till now..lol..guess i havent been posting anuff!! anyways i live out side of the dry cities washington..i mean tri cities..hehe..thought i would pop in and say hello
 GWH98926
Msg: 161
view profile
History
howdy all
Posted: 4/20/2007 4:46:51 PM
I am new here introduced by a good friend from another dating site. I live in Ellensburg am into flyfishing and Harleys. Look forward to meeting some of you and maybe finding the perfect lady for me. Brian
 tennisluvr
Msg: 162
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 4/24/2007 12:58:48 PM
Hello

Live in Maple Valley and work in Kent. Love playing tennis, Spanish Wine and travel.

Ken
 ilikeyou2010
Msg: 174
view profile
History
How are you?
Posted: 5/16/2007 7:28:18 PM
Greetings , Just saying hello never posted on this before. Send me a message so I can chat with you!!!
 beccaboo71
Msg: 190
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 7/19/2007 2:30:24 PM
My name is Becca. I'm 36, I've never been married and don't have any children. I'm from Walla Walla.

I'd love to meet someone close by who is looking for more than sex. Someone who isn't a lier and game player. I'm real and honest and would like to meet someone who is too.
 super_joe
Msg: 191
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 7/19/2007 8:45:46 PM
New here and figured I would drop in and say hello.
35 and soon to be divorced. Have a few kids that I share with the ex. Work a lot and play hard when I can. Live in the Everett area.

yeah, I guess that is that. :)
 PattyMan2001
Msg: 194
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 8/9/2007 6:57:35 PM
Wassup all, Names Patrick, been in Oak Harbor since Feb. Like probably most of the people in the area the Navy brought me here, but its my home for the next 3 years of my life atleast, so thought I'd get setteled in and get to know a few people, mabey even meet that "speical" person......probably not but a man can dream right??? LOL
 bob414141
Msg: 196
view profile
History
New to Washington
Posted: 8/17/2007 10:20:06 AM
Greetings: In June I moved to the most beautiful part of this great country. It would be great to find some exciting people to share fun and adventures with.
Best wishes to all,
Tom
 Lilith Delost
Msg: 199
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 8/23/2007 9:02:29 AM
Info about me can be found in my profile if you want to know, I won't fill this post with a rant about myself.

I moved to the Vancouver area about 6 weeks ago. I'm from Maryland originally. I'm out here attending an academy for flight attendants. I'm looking for some friends and people to hang out with while I'm out here.

Thats pretty much it.

I always reply to messages and IMs, so feel free to message me if you want.
 wREAKAILDRON
Msg: 201
my introduction
Posted: 8/26/2007 12:25:05 AM
i used to be married at fifteen and ive been out for blood and fat and barbells since 20. there is no reason to make me such a poor student hate and whatever i wanted to do in college.
 ted98407
Msg: 203
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 8/31/2007 7:30:12 PM

HI ALL!!!
My name is Ted, i live in Tacoma Washington!
 yakima man
Msg: 204
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 9/2/2007 4:48:13 AM
hello i like reading other peoples forums and them reading mine
 CheshireHat
Msg: 209
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 9/13/2007 7:36:01 AM
Hi folks,

I'm Benjamin, 24, and I just arrived here two months ago after having lived in Philadelphia for a year. Let me just say - no comparison, Seattle is a paradise.
 peter000
Msg: 213
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 9/27/2007 1:55:57 PM
Hello,
My name is Peter, Im 47 years old, single, and no kids.
Guess I never found that special woman in my life.
I have a physical disability ( use wheelchair)
Im active in my community, I'm currently forming a organization in the Port Angeles area and all fo Clallam County which will help disabled people who uses electric wheelchairs and scooters, in getting financial assistance to get their chairs fixed in a more timely manner.
Anyway thats alittle about me. Check my profile for more info.
 dmfa
Msg: 218
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 10/22/2007 5:17:40 AM
i am dmfa iam hoping to enlighten anyone that want to listen as well as hoping for enlightenment through exchange of unbiased nonjudgemental opinions, brutal honesty, and above all else guilt free friendship. shall we get our enlightenment on? i think so, thanks,
dmfa
 AManofAdventure
Msg: 233
Hello...
Posted: 12/9/2007 8:26:59 PM
I am a 35 year old Seattle area resident who is new to this site. (I could say more but that is what a profile and IM'ing is for I suppose.)
 ladysailingbuff
Msg: 238
Moving all over WA!
Posted: 1/9/2008 8:38:53 AM
Hey all!

I'm currently a teacher in Vancouver, WA, but in two weeks I'll be in human resources in Seattle, WA and I couldn't be more excited about the move and possibilities it carries with it. I have two cats and have lived in WA for my entire adult life, so I'm not sure if I'm a native or not, but it certainly is home. :)
 Wpnstroop
Msg: 239
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 1/11/2008 6:09:10 PM
Just thought I would say hi. I'm recently retired from a 22 year career in Air Force. I'm living in Enumclaw until stuff gets straightened out with the VA. After that, who knows.

A quick explanation of my user name: Wpnstroop is just short for Weapons Troop which is the name of my specialty in AF. Mainly aircraft weapons systems. Everything from chopper door guns to cruise missile systems on B-52s. I have a lot of pride in what I did, hence, the name. No, I'm not a heavily armed psychopath if that is what some were thinking.

I enjoy the outdoors and as I set up my new life, it will figure heavily into it. I love motorcycles. I have one now and that number will probably increase. I'm in fairly good shape but like all of us, I'm not what I once was. I tell people that the reason the military lets us retire at 20 is because they put 40 years of wear on us. If there are any questions or someone just wants to say hi, I would certainly be happy to respond.
 tina98
Msg: 240
LIVE IN OLYMPIA LOOKING FOR A FEMALE WITH A NICE RACK AND IS GOODLOOKING WANTING SEX
Posted: 1/15/2008 9:09:57 PM
By the looks of your profile. I don't think they would have anything to do with you either...
 Octoberwind
Msg: 243
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 1/24/2008 12:30:20 AM
Hi everyone ~ I'm fairly new to POF, this is my first time in the forum. I am a widow living in the Tacoma area. Have lived in WA most all my life. I have two fabulous adult children, three step-children that I still keep in touch with, and a gift from God...my grandson. I am retired from driving truck over the road. I traveled to all but three states during the time I was driving. I'm on here in hopes to make some new friends, and perhaps someday having a LTR with that special guy that keeps a smile on my face and a sparkle in my eyes. I don't smoke and would rather he didn't either, but would consider someone that smokes once in awile. See my profile for more on me.
 Lovereally
Msg: 245
view profile
History
Is anyone interested in Sailing, Crewing, Deckhands,Engineer, Navigator etc
Posted: 1/29/2008 5:01:55 AM
LOVEREALLY NOTICE:
NEW SAILING ACTIVITY

Had quite a job finding this section, so here goes..................................

I am fairly experience and have been sailing for many years and have lost count of the man times, that I have crossed the Channel together with many long distance Sails. I am based on the Medway atthe present time.

As a regular activity are there Member in the Medway and surroundings areas and other counties who would like the the experience of Sailing on, working, helping, aboard a 11Metre Sailboat, seven berth, deep draft vessel.

Those wanting to learn the ropes or those that are experienced, get in touch and we can have a chat. A MEETING WILL THEN BE ARRANGED LOCALLY. I look forward to hearing from you all.

NOTE FOR ADMIN.
I am not sure how all this works, but I hope you Admin. can put this in the right section for me, I hope this activity will be of interest to both Male and Female Members.

Thanks, hope this works!
 NobleExperiments
Msg: 248
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 2/1/2008 2:46:14 PM
Sure... why not? Susan, Gig Harbor.

Fairly new to POF, dating seriously for the first time in many years (not gonna confess to how many!). I've met some fascinating people on here. I must admit to being nervous about joining, but all good so far!
Show ALL Forums  > Washington  >