Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Manitoba  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 southwest70
Msg: 439
view profile
History
Another sunny day!!Page 19 of 19    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19)
Hi, hope everyone is enjoying the summer!
I've been on POF for about 2 months and have communicated with some interesting people.
I'm a single mom completing my university education. For the past few years I haven't had much time to devote to a relationship but now that I am finally nearing the end of my schooling, I am eager to begin my search for a companion.
I don't have an image on my profile but am willing to share my pictures with members that I am communicating with.
I've read some engaging profiles and am amazed at the number of diverse people utilizing this service.
Best of luck to everyone in their search!
 Mzinger1982
Msg: 440
view profile
History
Introduction
Posted: 8/9/2009 5:32:13 PM
Hey there, just introducing myself.

I am a 27, a very loyal and fun loving guy.

I hope to meet some nice people from here in the near future.
 PrincessPam5
Msg: 449
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 4/5/2011 6:20:08 AM
Hello,
I didn't even know that the forum existed, hmmm not very savvy I suppose
I am a very vivacious lady who is confident and honest.
I an independent and a lot of fun. I enjoy getting out as time permits.
Being a single parent time sometimes can be a premium.
 88Steve
Msg: 452
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 11/26/2011 6:59:14 PM
I'm exhausted of trying to find women here and in the public scene. I have bad luck or just bad taste in women!
 ShenaniganTheGallant
Msg: 454
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 9/1/2012 8:23:29 PM
My name is Sean,
please bare with me as I never used these forums before. LOL!

Just wanted to say hi to the Manitoban POF world,
specifically ladies who may be looking for a kind and good new friend or more.
And single moms are a big plus!

I have no little ones of my own,but love kids a lot!

Anyone who may want to know a bit more about me,please check out my profile.
Or just say hi here!

I am very open to talk to most for potential new friendship.
Winnipeg area,or close to is preferred...but anywhere in the province will do!

Soak up the sun this weekend folks,
the heat will be gone soon!

Hahaha!

Cheers!
 N0Drama4M3
Msg: 455
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 11/15/2012 8:22:09 PM
Don't know who on here I do know...I used to be on here as The Real Itty. Not sure if the hug slut is still on here or not but he's a friend of mine.
 DayDreamingRomantic
Msg: 456
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 3/10/2013 4:31:08 AM
Greetings,

I am just new here as of a few days ago.

I am a NEARLY 34 year old (just a couple months to go,hahaha) Irish male. I live alone and am just starting a pharmacy course after leaving a job of 7 years with a small business. I have a great compassion to help others and the medicine field has always interested me so I am sure I will be happy once I graduate.

Please feel free to have a look at my profile if you are a woman in or close to the Winnipeg area who may be interested in a potential new friendship. Perhaps in time,with the right person,that friendship will lead to bigger and better things.
I am a strong believer in FRIENDS FIRST though. For to me,being in a real loving relationship should require a deep friendship with one another. Otherwise,I do not really see how two people can connect.

That being said,finding someone to click with emotional is 99% of the search to me.

I am an honest and sincere man,not looking to play again games...Unless they are fun ones! LOL!
Yes,a man who also enjoys being with someone who can share in sometimes being goody just for the fun of it. I want to find someone with an exciting and positive personality!

By the way,
I have no children of my own but a single mother as a friend or more is a big bonus to me. I get a long great with kids and it is rare that a cute little little one will not light my face up with a smile.

Look forward to chatting with some nice people here.
May you all enjoy what is left of the weekend!

Cheers
Show ALL Forums  > Manitoba  >