Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Manitoba  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 speedwagon777
Msg: 187
MikePage 2 of 19    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19)
Had a profile under "speedwagon_777" , had to change to "speedwagon777", dont know why i got deleted by admin, i didnt have any vulgar or distastefull pics or anything, why?
 orangerum07
Msg: 194
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 4/7/2006 12:42:36 AM
Well I may be the youngest one from Winnipeg on this site! My name is Sara and I am 21 years old Pretty much on the site to meet new people ! I enjoy being outdoors and riding my bike. I am a student by day and a server/bartender by night. I like to travel, go to the movies and be with my friends. I am passed the bar scene however me and my girls like to go out once in awhile dancing! I dont do drugs, I drink socially and I am not into head games or meaningless one night stands! I have 2 tattoos and am currently in the process of getting a third. Anything else send me a message, I look forward to meeting people and going to a party or 2 providing I am not the youngest one there. Anyways happy fishing! REMEMBER
"SEX IS LIKE A MUDDY PUDDLE, NEVER FORGET YOUR RUBBERS!"

"MEN HAVE THREE EMOTIONS: HUNGRY, HORNY, AND SLEEPY: IF HE ISNT TIRED AND HE DOESNT HAVE A BONER......MAKE HIM A SANDWICH!"
 Wanderingcat
Msg: 198
view profile
History
I am very shy
Posted: 4/16/2006 4:01:17 PM
Hi I am new here, I have been a widow for a few years now. I am very shy and finding it very hard to meet someon. I get so nervous when I am about to meet new people.
So if anyone could give me some tips I would be grateful.

thank you.
W
 Wanderingcat
Msg: 200
view profile
History
I am very shy
Posted: 4/18/2006 2:46:02 PM
I will try and check it out.
Thank you.
W
 yukonbound
Msg: 217
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 5/20/2006 7:45:24 PM
Well I'm new to this game, I'm 49 single metis woman. I've been in Winnipeg for the last 5 years keeping to myself and educating myself with nursing. I'm just interested in good conversation and movies. I just want to say hi to everyone. I did some traveling and plan on doing some more traveling within the next year. Love reading the forums.
 Lannister
Msg: 218
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 5/22/2006 11:51:55 PM
lol hey this is me... saying hi.... pop in now and then to see whats up. usually post in the profile review section cause its so interesting(not that you guys arent intersting too lol).

have a good one....
 Vera57
Msg: 223
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 6/18/2006 6:19:28 PM
Hi All,

Very new here. I'm a single mom to a 17 and 19 year old that I've always had full-time. They can look after themselves now so it's time for me to have some fun! Hoping to make new friends and, perhaps, if I'm lucky, find a relationship. Love the forums, don't know that I'll post much, so far it looks like everyone has said anything that I'd want to. But, one of these days I know I'll want to. Til then, I'll enjoy.
 Farkis McSwifflebum
Msg: 227
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 6/22/2006 8:28:59 PM
Hi, I am a person. I'm new. I am the new person.
 walking_shorts
Msg: 229
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 6/28/2006 10:41:43 PM
Aloha everybody! I've never really checked out these forums before, just thought I'd take a look-see. Ahh, a little about myself, eh? 22 year old guy.... ummm... dunno what else to say at the moment
 Wpguy
Msg: 253
view profile
History
Hi all
Posted: 8/3/2006 8:48:39 AM
Hi all....been here for a while..made some new friends..hey Deb..what kind of stick is that??? ..as long as it doesn't bite..i'll take one
 prince harry
Msg: 273
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 9/3/2006 5:55:21 PM
well couldn't find anyother post button,Soo without having to put this profile twice, hello Prince Harry here pleased to meet all!
 prince harry
Msg: 274
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 9/3/2006 5:56:59 PM
hi little one Deb this stick of yours walk softly and carry a big one?? or is it a cue type??
 Wanderingcat
Msg: 282
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 9/10/2006 1:11:48 AM
Hi my name is Wanda, I have been on here for awhile but thought that I would say hi, and say that I enjoy the forums with all the different topics and opinions. You all sound like you have alot of fun, so maybe one of these days this shy gal will be at one of your Friday evening meetings. I had intended to go this past Friday, but I chickened out once again.

Wanda
 Wanderingcat
Msg: 284
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 9/10/2006 8:27:40 AM
Thank you Dano, I just might try again this coming Friday.
w
 Trippy96
Msg: 295
view profile
History
Good mourning!
Posted: 9/21/2006 12:57:11 PM
Hi. I'm Jim. I've probably emailed 1/2 the women on this site already, so some of you have probably gotten some of my emails over the past 6 weeks give or take.

I'm just discovering the forums here, and was a little suprised at how active they are. I hope to meet you (the guys too) someday. The pool tournament is very up my alley. Maybe next time.

I'm into music, college radio. travelling, pets, books, the gym, dining, theatre, and a lot of other things. I've got a unique sense of humour, and am not lacking in that. Send me a nice message. I'm quite friendly la la la!

Hope to talk to some of you soon.

Jim
 sweetgirl13
Msg: 301
view profile
History
Hey
Posted: 10/8/2006 10:17:07 AM
Hello everybody

Just here checking things out, I have been on pof on and off for about a year now.

I have met some nice ppl on here.

ttyl
sweetgirl
 gncntry
Msg: 310
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 10/27/2006 11:29:08 PM
Hi all, I am new to this site and to be honest have been out of the loop for awhile. Writing about me is not the easiest thing to do as I am sure that most feel the same way. I do not get many replys to my profile, I am sure it is to do with the way that it is posted

I am here to meet some new people and perhaps find that one person who I can connect with on all levels. I am an easy going person, don't ask for anything that I would not do for another.

I am simply looking for a real sweet lady!

ugg

I will get this writing thing down yet, and to think that I am normally a creative person
 gncntry
Msg: 311
view profile
History
online dating is a waste of time
Posted: 10/27/2006 11:31:04 PM
Hey Falcon,

I liked your advice, I read your profile and was very impressed with the debth and the time it must have taken you.
 litemyfire
Msg: 315
the first for the one
Posted: 11/18/2006 3:30:42 PM
well,here i am, the first time for this forum! anywhos, i'm 29 SINGLE man, with a big heart, an a head on my shoulders, i dont play head games, nor a player, i've been SINGLE for to long to know were the play'n feild is. i have been on this cite fir a while now an havent found the right kinda gal for me, or maby i should e on the 'blind date'' show, lol not for me, lmao, i'm not like'n the fellin alone, if we were ment to be alone everybody would be hurt till the end,

still lookin for that gal!! if she is out thaer

to the singles out thear good luck
 amber187
Msg: 318
view profile
History
New to this CyberDating thing
Posted: 12/6/2006 8:24:00 PM
im amber and im looking to meet new people so im not really sure how to reply on these things i feel kinda dumb but oh well ill get over it lol my name on here of course is amber 187 and i cant wait to meet really nice,fun,outgoing,people on here so maybe we can chat sometime looking forward to it bye for now.
 amber187
Msg: 319
view profile
History
New to this CyberDating thing
Posted: 12/6/2006 8:25:34 PM
omg i think i figured it out lol i think i better grab a lol
 morefrmlyf
Msg: 340
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 2/20/2007 9:08:40 AM
Hi All
I'm a 43 yr old attached guy here that is feeling a little neglected at home as well as becoming attached a little to early in life. I am looking to see what else is out there for me as I have some exploring to do. I am clean very discrete and some would say easy on the eyes. Iam not looking to sleep with everyone one that repies but quite to opposite as I am looking for that one special person to explore with. If this is you please drop me a line. You will find that I am patient funny and very real and serious NO GAMES HERE WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET(not screaming here just making a point )
Show ALL Forums  > Manitoba  >