Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Manitoba  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 amber187
Msg: 318
view profile
History
New to this CyberDating thingPage 6 of 19    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19)
im amber and im looking to meet new people so im not really sure how to reply on these things i feel kinda dumb but oh well ill get over it lol my name on here of course is amber 187 and i cant wait to meet really nice,fun,outgoing,people on here so maybe we can chat sometime looking forward to it bye for now.
 amber187
Msg: 319
view profile
History
New to this CyberDating thing
Posted: 12/6/2006 8:25:34 PM
omg i think i figured it out lol i think i better grab a lol
 morefrmlyf
Msg: 340
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 2/20/2007 9:08:40 AM
Hi All
I'm a 43 yr old attached guy here that is feeling a little neglected at home as well as becoming attached a little to early in life. I am looking to see what else is out there for me as I have some exploring to do. I am clean very discrete and some would say easy on the eyes. Iam not looking to sleep with everyone one that repies but quite to opposite as I am looking for that one special person to explore with. If this is you please drop me a line. You will find that I am patient funny and very real and serious NO GAMES HERE WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET(not screaming here just making a point )
 NicholeC
Msg: 347
Hi everyone
Posted: 3/8/2007 4:13:34 AM
Hi I'm new to the site. My name is Nichole and I'm 24 years old. Just on the site looking to meet new ppl and make new friends. Just wanted to see what this was all about. Hope you all are having a good. If you wanna chat just send me a message.
 beretta78
Msg: 357
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 4/11/2007 3:07:26 PM
Hey gang,

I'm somewhat new, just came onto the site about a month ago. Looking to met new people and hopefully find that special someone.
 dhoom
Msg: 363
view profile
History
Me Dhoom
Posted: 4/26/2007 9:53:07 AM
Hey all you POFers

I am Raj (by the way Dhoom means.............any guesses

Well i am new to winnipeg. My first impression a boring city with good people (but i am changing my opinion...not about the people, the city)

I am in college and working in the Finance field. pretty busy. But decided after one incident that life is too short and meeting new people and making friends is my new motto (my old motto was..........ehmmm)

OK people you are all great.....say hi whenever you have time

Happy Fishing
 Trippy96
Msg: 366
view profile
History
good mourning
Posted: 5/4/2007 1:18:55 PM
Hello again! I'm back, thought I would say hello to the forums. Maybe I will attend a social event one day, if there's one I fancy. To those of you I've talked with on the system, hello again.

J
 redsss
Msg: 380
view profile
History
Hi Everyone
Posted: 8/13/2007 7:47:11 AM
My name is Redsss and I am on POF hoping to meet friends and maybe one day someone special.
I love motorcycles and I hope to find someone who also shares the same passion.
Look forward to chatting and making new friends.
Don't be shy drop me a line.
Life if too short.

jets_412
Msg: 381
Hi Everyone
Posted: 8/18/2007 11:56:23 PM
Hey I'm Luke and I am currently going to attend rrc in the fall.

I love all things in my profile.
 crazybunny78
Msg: 385
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 9/11/2007 7:22:06 PM
well hello my name is crystal i am frim the country i am 29 , i am very out going and easy to get along, i have a good job and own my vechical, i really don'[t know whatto expect off here, but i am always up to meeting new people . I see they have get togethers are on here where everybody meets up lol i usually find out theday after so if anything is comming please let me know, ifyou wantto chat with me feel free to , well noce tommet you guys and have a great day
 Rogue Mail
Msg: 391
view profile
History
ROGUE MAIL
Posted: 10/29/2007 5:27:42 PM
50 yr old mail Just lookin for the right one .,.... tis time I PLAYED THE GAME TOO\\ LONG!!!!!!!!! m issed out on a lot of BEAUTIES But Hopfully I can learn!!!! God knowes i'm willin!!!! Best of luck to uou all!!!!!!
 edjoecdn
Msg: 396
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 12/9/2007 2:21:46 PM
Hi everyone !
I'm Ed .... just a typical "joe-cdn" who just joined almost two years ago ! LOL ....

I joined this site in a real "serious" mode to find that love of my life !!! Well if i didn't get a slap in the face with reality !!! What cha mean it's not like ordering pizza ???

I went into the manitoba forums one time and now I can't leave !! ( que - hotel california ! ) . So here i am trapped !!! & !

I'm a 43 yr old man-ager... ( man + teenager ) ... divorced with the bestest kids in the world that I have on a visitation basis... As you can see I have a picture and it's very recent... becareful many post pics of years before.... ( fell for that too many times ) which i hate to say is a deal breaker before a deal can even be struck! Open, honest and respectful and sincere ... me in a nutshell as well as what and who I am looking for.

I know your out there some where.... my profile here is to help you find me if i don't find you first ! And BTW.... it's fairly dull compared to ... umm well ya know ^^^^ those guys / gals up a few !

Play safe, be true to yourself and don't let anyone talk you into a situation you don't feel totally comfortable with !
 twoshadows2
Msg: 400
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 4/19/2008 5:38:24 AM
Well hello,I'm back again after a short hiatus. Let's just say I learned a new lesson about what to post in the Help column. Profile is pretty much the same. for those of you that don't know me,I'm a happily attached 42 year old who's just here to post on the forums. I live about 20 miles northwest of the city.
 Zamrod
Msg: 402
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 5/22/2008 2:38:31 AM
I think, despite being here a long time and making a number of posts I've never actually introduced myself.

Hi, my name is Chris and I'm 29. I am a computer geek. My home has too many gadgets and too many wires. ;) But it is capable of doing so many cool things.

I know way too much trivia information and it tends to come out at the wrong moments.

I think my life has become a little too stale and I would like to meet some new people and do some new things.
 2Shadows
Msg: 404
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 6/15/2008 5:06:07 AM
Well,another profile.Has anybody else had their profile deleted for no apparent reason? I'm only home every two weeks with with my work,so the three day wait to post is a real bummer.
 azndrifter204
Msg: 412
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 10/13/2008 4:02:35 PM
well i'm single and here just like the rest of us in POF lol.. any way my name is edson i work for nintendo as a technical service rep, i love to drive, and i use to love play video games but have not found the time any more, i'm trying to learn the guitar just started yesterday i can do most of the chords yeay.. got out of a bad relationship a while back still single and havent met any one yet so i'm still hanging in there.. good luck to every one. ..... keep fishing till u get ur penguin. umm w8 penguins eat fish ohh noooo. but anyway u know what i mean.. lol
 purr46
Msg: 422
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 12/31/2008 8:27:23 PM
Hi, if you add me,you gotta make conversation with me.. if you dont.. how can i boss you around.or even get to know you.just kidding.....well i like soft looking brown eyes and brown hair,. i like nice teeth, and a guy who is handsome around five foot eight.. no more than 200 lbs..well.. weight according to ones height.. toilet and paper trained.. that means the toilet seat thing and wiping spills and splashes and taking care of business like mud slides etc.. ( sorry to be so graphic), changing the toilet paper when its an empty roll..you know stuff like that.. he should be a great cook and love it( i dont want to be his momma .. I want to be his significant other), and he should like to organize and clean up after tinkering around in the garage or basement or yard, cooking or gardening and yard work.. Me im a lover not a Mother figure). lol.. I am kind considerate and compassionate...cute unless you may disagree..... and thats about it.. oh ya .. im a real treasure to find.. so i been told lol..
ps .. not into hunters or sports freeeeks or pervs.... life is much more than that
 brandonhandyman
Msg: 425
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 3/14/2009 6:10:53 PM
Hey there Everyone

Easy going, fun loving guy from Brandon here. Just stopping in to say Hi. Drop me a line as I always like to meet new friends.

"A stranger is actually a friend I have not met yet"
 1northguide
Msg: 427
view profile
History
Hi Everyone
Posted: 3/26/2009 5:49:18 AM
hey,, i used to be here a while ago, and tried to reopen the nick, but they wouldn't let me,,

so, i added a 1 in front of the nickname i used to have,,
 tmbrwlf
Msg: 432
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 5/16/2009 8:45:08 AM
Hi there 43 yr old long haul truck driver back in the dating game hope to hit some of the events this year
 southwest70
Msg: 439
view profile
History
Another sunny day!!
Posted: 8/6/2009 5:39:02 PM
Hi, hope everyone is enjoying the summer!
I've been on POF for about 2 months and have communicated with some interesting people.
I'm a single mom completing my university education. For the past few years I haven't had much time to devote to a relationship but now that I am finally nearing the end of my schooling, I am eager to begin my search for a companion.
I don't have an image on my profile but am willing to share my pictures with members that I am communicating with.
I've read some engaging profiles and am amazed at the number of diverse people utilizing this service.
Best of luck to everyone in their search!
 Mzinger1982
Msg: 440
view profile
History
Introduction
Posted: 8/9/2009 5:32:13 PM
Hey there, just introducing myself.

I am a 27, a very loyal and fun loving guy.

I hope to meet some nice people from here in the near future.
 PrincessPam5
Msg: 449
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 4/5/2011 6:20:08 AM
Hello,
I didn't even know that the forum existed, hmmm not very savvy I suppose
I am a very vivacious lady who is confident and honest.
I an independent and a lot of fun. I enjoy getting out as time permits.
Being a single parent time sometimes can be a premium.
 88Steve
Msg: 452
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 11/26/2011 6:59:14 PM
I'm exhausted of trying to find women here and in the public scene. I have bad luck or just bad taste in women!
Show ALL Forums  > Manitoba  >