Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Newfoundland  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 funmusician
Msg: 77
in need of true love Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Lady i am 65 years old, and if you have to yhink about it that much, don,t think too hard, you might hurt something you maybe can,t afford to hurt, because maybe you haven,t got that much there to start with. if you got to think that hard, no thanks.
 the_glass_dragon
Msg: 78
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 11/6/2006 11:06:24 PM
Hi.. i'm 5'10, short black hair, grey eyes..i'm 27, and i live on my own...my hobbies are painting, writing and reading...just got out of a bad relationship and trying to dip my toe back in the pool again...lol
 Twilight Girl
Msg: 79
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 11/15/2006 8:03:33 PM
Hey, I'm 26 SWF from the St. John's area, full time worker, student, and I run my own gig on the side as well. I love this city, the outdoors, staying active, and meeting new people.

I also love reading, writing, photography and media, I'm pretty quiet for the most part, alot of people think I'm shy, I just need to get used to my surroundings then I'll open up.

Cheers
 KenF
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 12/27/2006 7:06:26 AM
Hello ! ! ! :-)

Hi, I was posted to CFS St. John's from 1989 - 1996. Thought I'd say Hi & see if any people I know in St John's replies :-)

Yes, I was commonly a drunk back then. I am sober these days :-)

:-) Ken
 PandorasBocks
Msg: 81
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 12/28/2006 12:48:33 PM
Ola! I am actually not from Newfoundland, but may be coming east for university very soon... I'm looking to learn about your great province and meet some excellent people. I currently work in Grande Prairie and believe I have met at least half of the population of Newfoundland!! Everyone has been just fantastic!
Have a super day!
Pandora
 BR0WN3Y3DG1RL
Msg: 82
Hi
Posted: 12/29/2006 12:58:35 PM
Hi, I was put on to this site by some coworkers...I'm from Mt. Pearl and just looking for some new friends!
 honesthazeleyes
Msg: 83
Hi
Posted: 1/4/2007 8:14:55 AM
Wow, not a very active thread is it? anyways may as well do what I came on here to do
My name is Nancy, just looking to meet new people.

Cheers!
 rennewfie
Msg: 84
Hi my name is Evelyn .
Posted: 2/2/2007 7:24:36 PM
I am thinking you may have a big problem ,Can't seem to find anyone that want to meet us its very dead here dont you think.
 UnCensored
Msg: 85
Hello from Ontario
Posted: 2/4/2007 10:12:26 PM
I am traveling to the Three rock cove area on business and hopefully am able to throw some pleasure in to the mix (this is were all you all come in). I will be there for most of February and will be returning several times a year. Would love to meet up with some of you peeps from the rock and maybe take in some of the events that might be going on while I'm there.

I will be staying with friends and traveling to several cities in the area mostly within 2 hours though. I was down last may in the Codroy valley area, had a blast met some great people worked, partied ate lobster all the best you had to offer.
looking forward to new adventures on this trip:
 fallenangel!
Msg: 86
Hello from Ontario
Posted: 2/13/2007 5:29:46 AM
Hi as you can tell from the name from PEI.My dad was from NFLD as well as my brother-in-law.
Thought i should introduce myself since i've posted on here.
Love all you newfie's consider myself to be half of one.
Can't beat a Islander part Newfie.The combination mix's well
 Leafsforever1974
Msg: 87
Hello, from St. John's
Posted: 2/18/2007 7:51:43 PM
Hi, myself deaf, love to meet new people in St. John's. hopefully I can find more friends online here. chat with me anytime

echosong
Msg: 91
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 4/8/2007 2:11:02 PM
Hi..I am Julie, I'm in my late 3o's ..born in Labrador but raised in Newfoundland.
 cindy68
Msg: 92
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 4/12/2007 2:33:06 AM
Hey to all....I am a true to the bone Newfie...Newf...Nuffie...Goofy Newfie...and proud to say I am! Nickname...Cindy68...name...Cindy Originally from Spdale., living in torbay, just outside of St. John's.....38 years old and never of a the ROCK ((( and never going if I got to go by plane ))) Take care to all on this site......

C68
 ringrust
Msg: 93
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 4/19/2007 6:38:48 PM
Okay, I will! . . Jason here, host of CHMR's RING RUST wrestling news & music radio show, under the DJ name Fanboy Mark Jabroni {wrestling fans'll get it!}

I'm the favourites of several cute ladies here in Plenty of & hope to get a little before too long -- possibly on April 27th? . .

Well ladies of Da Rock, check out my profile & see if my singular sense of humour's enough for you to help me be a little less singular & maybe I'll give ya a big the next time I seeya!

I'll be sure not to shower with AXE Body Wash & leave a few ladies for the other gents -- wouldn't want to get the Bellavista shut down when all the ladies !!

Big eBay addict, I recently got some ultimate nerd labels for myself: a championship belt replica for my wrestling markdom & a bat'leth replica for my STAR TREK geekiness!! There, it's all on the table -- you're ultimately gonna be under the mistletoe with a big bald nerd! & don't even think of making me by not sharing a or 2 Friday night!
 prettyvegas28
Msg: 94
hi
Posted: 4/22/2007 4:20:00 PM
hi there im from thew same area
 ladyof the sea
Msg: 96
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 7/28/2007 9:58:39 AM
Hi
I tried this site on the reccomendation of a friend. This online dating is as nerve wrecking as the traditional dating scene.I come on here just trying different things out am not sure about how to Im, is it just to press on IM user next to a certain picture or user name? What does one say? . I have been told be yourself, , be honest...etc. Can someone help me to figure this out or is it impossible.? Anyway I am not sure if this is suppose to be expressed on this particular forum If not yet another thing I will learn. There is not alot to say as it is in my profile information about me. Anything else I will answer if I am asked. I will stop rambling now and say thank you to a few people who were kind enough to answer my emails. Just trying to get to know people and take it one day at a time. I wish everyone all the best in your search for whatever you may be desire from another. Good luck people.I will post a picture as soon as I get the nerve up to let someone take a picture of me.
 coppertop45
Msg: 97
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 7/30/2007 11:33:44 AM
hi all im coppertop iv tryed this site befor for a few months i find it ok.but i havent got a date yet ohhh ill keep trying lol.anyways nice 2 see some fellow newfies in the forumsand i always treat others the way i would want 2 be treated with that in mind good luck all in your search
 coppertop45
Msg: 98
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 7/30/2007 2:12:45 PM
mmm do i get a welcome here or do i have 2 go home again lol
 coppertop45
Msg: 100
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 8/3/2007 12:04:27 PM
a willow thanks for the welcome nice 2 meet you .i have read your post keep it up girl i enjoy them CP45
 Lady of the storm
Msg: 101
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 8/4/2007 4:42:16 PM
Hi , I am living in the St johns area. As is stated in my user name I am into poetry. I enjoy reading it and writing it. Poetry is a wonderful way to express ones feelings and such. I wish everyone good luck in whatever you may be searching for.
 hold_steady
Msg: 104
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 11/11/2007 3:43:07 PM
How's it going folks?

my name is Johnny, and I'm fairly new to this site. I'm hear to meet some new people to hang out with, and maybe if I find the right woman (en), maybe even manage to go out on a date or two.
I'm not here looking for "the one", just some new friends.

I was wondering if anyone would care to take a look at my profile, and maybe give me a few hints. I've been on here since September, and I don't get a lot of responses, even when I initaite contact. Maybe it's how I go about introducing myself... I'm not sure! Any help is welcomed and will be appreciated!

Thank ya muchly!

Johnny
 cococarter
Msg: 105
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 11/13/2007 7:44:13 PM
hey gentlemen... im looking for some company through the 14 to the 6th i will be in nfld and i rreally dont want to be in my hotel the whole time.... I'll be in st john on bussiness please respond!
 hold_steady
Msg: 106
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 11/15/2007 10:03:31 AM
okay, so apparently I'm not allowed to message you. anyways Cara, I'm living in St. John's, and wouldn't mind going out for a drink or something if you're interested. anyways, contact me through my profile if you want!
Hope to hear from ya!

Johnny
 Imperfections
Msg: 108
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 12/30/2007 6:53:42 PM
Hi everyone.

I'm Amanda in GF-W. Just thought that I would say hi and give my little introduction.

I'm just looking for some people to chat with. That's it, that's all.
 jmaytum2
Msg: 109
Hi
Posted: 1/10/2008 8:53:11 PM
I was on the site ages ago but giving it a new go for the new year! I've already met some nice people here and hope I continue.

I am a full time single Dad with no relatives in the province so I am housebound a lot.

Would love to find some different user meets like single parents group that meet on a fairly regular basis.

Also I remember a couple of brave gals on here before that organized events now and then.. that kinda thing still around?

All the best to all.

Julian
Show ALL Forums  > Newfoundland  >