Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Newfoundland  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LadyVenomNFLD
Msg: 110
Hello!Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Hey everyone! Just moved back here Jan 1st, was living in Ontario. A friend told me about this site...so seening how I'm single now, thought I'd join! Well I'm 27 with no kids...I haven't met a lot of people on here yet...tough crowd! I'm a really friendly person, so if anyone wants to msg me for a chat, sweet!
 foxtrot917
Msg: 111
Hello!
Posted: 1/26/2008 5:57:54 PM
hey whats up? umm dunno really what to say in these um ur very beautiful.:) well im 23 im in the military for 3 years. i speak 6 languages i love italian :) um im in university now doing a double major in french and spanish lol so if u would like to chat sometime just msg me back well ttyl
 sweetpatiokitty
Msg: 112
Hello!
Posted: 2/16/2008 8:45:31 PM
I'm new to this site, and a recent first-time arrival in Newfoundland...July '07 is recent isn't it? Anyways, I'm a single parent and a mature MUN student. I am looking for friends that don't mind that I'm far from perfect but bluntly honest, and can accept me for who I am.

If you want to chat drop me a message! I won't bite unless you ask nicely
 irishsoul
Msg: 113
Hello!
Posted: 3/26/2008 12:19:20 AM
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten.

I'm 32, SWM, 5' 11", about 190lbs. I’m a fairly serious guy; devoted to my son, my work, and life. It's all about the good times. I’m very much goal driven. When I see something I want, I go after it. I'm not too much a bar guy anymore, but I still like to go out every now and then, to let loose and get funny. I love being active, especially anything and everything outdoors. Of course, who doesn't like cuddling up on the couch to a good movie, show, or just because.

I can be quite the badass, at times! However, I can be equally sensitive. Being the vibrant Newfie I am, I'm pretty open, straight up (call a spade a spade), and not very guarded; until you give me a reason, or are too guarded yourself. I believe you only live once...live it to the fullest. I appreciate someone who's able to step out on a limb, and take a chance. Email and instant messaging are good avenues as a start\introduction to something new...however only to a point. First impressions are best made in person. I am looking for someone to grow with; start sharing stories...excitement...goals...life with again. I’m looking for a girl who looks good, and holds herself like no other...in a dinner dress...in a pair of jeans...in sweats...with make-up, or without...even in bed. I’m looking for a girl who looks forward to the up’s of a relationship, and isn’t afraid of the downs. Compromise and perseverance are required qualities of life, not to mention a successful relationship. I’m looking for the girl, for when I stare in her eyes, I loose myself. I’m looking for a girl who has goals; knows what she wants and where she wants to go. I’m looking for a girl who will allow someone to love her, and is not afraid of commitment (funny, usually this is said to be the guys’ problem). I’m looking for a girl who I can talk and relate to, and her to me. I’m looking for a girl who is happy in her own skin, open, grounded, and stable, believes in family (blood is usually thicker than water), and in strong communication. At the end of the day, I’m looking to find that one girl who I can look across that table at, when I’m sixty years old, and still look at her and love her the way I did when we first met.

Thanks for reading my thoughts. I admit that I’m not perfect; classic type A personality.

"There are lots of fish in the sea."
Alas, a person can spend a lifetime trying to find that special fish...that special chemistry, friendship. It’s easy to fall in "love" with someone. Some fall in love quicker than others. Not everyone is right for you. At the same time, you will not like everything about those who are. I think the trick is to find the right someone. True love actually takes effort, time, trust, positive energy, but best of all it just happens.
 wombat1974
Msg: 114
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 6/14/2008 4:13:32 PM
Hi all My Name is Tony,I am From Medowie New South Wales Australia, I am 33 Years old I will be 34 on the 20th August,I am a Spina Bifida Sufferer and I am confined to a wheelchair,I am Paralysed from the Waiste down, I am very Lonely, I am single, no Girlfriend whatsoever,never even been on a Date
 New79
Msg: 115
Hey Everyone!!
Posted: 6/27/2008 11:00:32 PM
Well first of i'm moving home after five years in the oilpatch in Alberta. Looking forword to reconecting with old friends and meeting new ones. I'm easy going and laid back kinda of guy. i'm pretty much up for anything. i just want to say that it would be cool to get some people together for a event with POF. I think there could be the interest and the right people with the right people. Maybe a wing night!! I know in edmonton there where a couple of groups that were on the go from POF. I do believe that this is the best dating website on the net. So let's this if we can somethings on the go Newfie Style!!
 saldarlington
Msg: 117
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 8/11/2008 9:15:19 PM
Hello my name is Saul (saldarlington)

Have never been to the Rock(NewFoundLand)

I will be relocating to some city or town in NewFoundLand at the end of January 2009.

Would it be possible for me to get some help in finding a 1 0r 2 bedroom apartment to rent effective February 2009 ?

I realize that this is a friendly province with nice people.

Have discovered also that there is more winter and less summer than some locations in Canada.

I will be moving here by myself.

With time ,it would also be very nice and apprceiated if i could meet some new friends.

In time,I do intend tostart dating a woman in the 45 to 60 year age range.

As the expression goes,- "everything in time my son"

My plentyof fish ID is : saldarlington

Thank you for taking the time to read some words from a
"Mainlander moving to the Rock"

Saul (saldarlington)
 Moonlight758
Msg: 118
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 9/16/2008 12:08:44 PM
Hi, my name is Joyce. Living in Hare Bay but soon moving to St.John's. I just joined up today and is loving the forums. It's always fun to meet new people

I definitely know you avalon96 and I'll enjoy being a townie with you! Hugs
 nlshakespeare
Msg: 121
Starbucks Plenty of Fish Party
Posted: 1/1/2009 7:56:52 AM
There will be a Plenty of Fish coffe and conversation at Starbucks/Chapters on Kenmount Road, St. John's...this Sunday night (after church) at 7:30 pm...no pressure...have a coffee/tea/meet someone new...all very friendly...see you there !!!
 lovemygirlie
Msg: 122
Hi Everyone!!
Posted: 6/25/2009 6:59:39 AM
All da Newfs in da one boat!!....yes by!! I'm comin' in! I tink me fadder knows your fadder!!....yes by!!
By the way, I'm Nancy and I'm new to this forum. I'm looking forward to everyone's point of view.
 lovemygirlie
Msg: 123
What did I just do???.....hehehe
Posted: 6/25/2009 7:16:46 AM
Moses!!.....I thought the forums for each province only had the people of that province in the threads.....duh!!!

Forgive me!......lol
 BBWwoman
Msg: 125
What did I just do???.....hehehe
Posted: 9/1/2009 6:13:57 PM
Hi Pof"s I am new to this dating thing again, just moved back from Ontario, been there for 10yrs and now back in St. John's. Just popped in to say hi and if anyone wants to give me a tour of the big city email me eh!
 guy_newfie
Msg: 127
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 1/13/2010 7:36:18 PM
been here for a while but new to the forms. I'm 22 years old and just looking for that special someone.
 happycpl_1
Msg: 128
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 3/26/2010 4:27:20 PM
hi this is happycpl_1, we r looking 4 a cpl or cpls to have some discreet fun , in cornerbrook or surrounding areas
 SnowCakeC
Msg: 129
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 2/7/2011 12:26:10 AM
Hi, C here. from Paradise, Nl. :)
Recently moved back from the Mainland, and I'm HATING this slow Paradise life. I like a nice, quiet night at home like most people, but this is just getting outta hand! lol

Hope you to meet someone..soon. For chat n' nat.
 MythsUnderstood
Msg: 130
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 6/12/2011 10:09:00 PM
Hi all!

Just getting back into the whole dating scene again. A bit scary if I am being honest. Anyway I just wanted to say Hi to everyone and wish you all lots of luck!

Looking for a down to earth gal who I can spend some time with and see what happens next.
 Amanda-pooh-bear1993
Msg: 131
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 11/20/2011 9:04:58 AM
Hi my name is Amanda im from Newfoundland and still livin here and im 18 years old. hope to meet some new people.
 umdaddy
Msg: 132
looking for the right lady
Posted: 3/17/2012 7:27:13 AM
Hi, I am a single dad of two. I share two weeks at a time with there mom. I am looking for a lady who is ready to settle down and enjoy what life has to offer. If you are the one please contact me.
 heavenly_1
Msg: 133
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 4/19/2012 3:17:01 PM
newfs ummm.... we r pround newfoundlanders and um.. we r every friggin were lmaoo happy fishing yall ..
 heavenly_1
Msg: 134
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 4/19/2012 3:18:20 PM
fairly new to this but i can only see were to answer to peoples quesrions were do i post ?? my bad if i didn't see ...
 heavenly_1
Msg: 135
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 4/19/2012 3:24:09 PM
have to say im born a raised here and i so// hate the word newfie people from other places degrade us for that i say im a newfoundlander and dammmmm.... proud shout it out louddddd... lol im beoing goofy... have fun all..
 theglassdragon
Msg: 136
ice breaker
Posted: 4/8/2013 8:18:57 AM
Hello my name is Eugene, but i prefer to be called Gene. Im 33 artist.. i enjoy cooking
sort of the big blocky build :)
 Sundaye73
Msg: 137
view profile
History
Hi there.
Posted: 11/17/2018 2:46:58 AM
Wasn't sure if I should post here, but I am from Nova Scotia, and thought that I would stop, by and say hello. my mother was from St. John's, and I haven't been, back , to Newfoundland, in many, many, year's!
Thank you!
Show ALL Forums  > Newfoundland  >