Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Nova Scotia  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 NavyDavey
Msg: 469
Introduce Yourself Here.Page 10 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
Im Dave Houston. Moving to Halifax to attend the Atlantic Flight Attendant Academy :D
 cakforya
Msg: 470
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 7/24/2012 7:30:33 AM
hello, i am ina relation ship that is polyamorous.
and no that has NOTHING TO DO WITH SWINGING.

my g/f and i are living together , she wants me to have a fwb that she knows of. and its openly known to us three,(as we are consenting adults)
and there are no secrets and sex is confined to either your g/f or your fwb, ( as many as the people involved ALL AGREE ON.)
I have been on here and looking but apparently only cheating women respond and give me grief...
and theyre the cheaters. lol

anyway if you thought about this sort of thing, but dont like the swinger stigma etc , maybe this is for you. either way i am into friendship first no sex unless all agree.
this is the definition of polyamorous relations not a sex free for all. remember its not the quantity its the quality. and nothing happens without honesty.
 the_joker84
Msg: 471
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 8/11/2012 6:15:33 AM
ever since i joined this site it just destroyed every bit of self cofidence i had left which wasnt much.so take that for what its worth
 Tiggerhuhuhuhu
Msg: 472
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 8/24/2012 11:53:30 AM
Greetings from the darkside. Managed to make it through another week without having been shot cudgeled or mugged. The PASGT Helmet and kevlar jacket helped tremendously! *JOKING* I have been going about my hum drum day to day business and have been enjoying the fine weather we are finally starting to see - I guess it's our long introduction to autumn.
 Tiggerhuhuhuhu
Msg: 473
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 8/24/2012 6:17:41 PM
I guess I didn't read the 3,764th rule about not being to post such and such if you are a newbie. I guess someone didn't like my thread. I didn't think it was a poor me thread. Dear head man, where did you move my thread, I don't see it in the off topics section, not interested in hunting down something right now, and there apparently is not private messaging permitted to see what happened to it? No, I am not interested in learning the tremendously important intricacies of your 'forum'. Sincerely me :)
 fungirl4you
Msg: 474
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 9/5/2012 5:48:16 AM
Hi. My name is Kyla and I live in the Barrington area of the south shore.

I'm pretty easy going and fun and just hoping some guy out there will see this and appreciate me for who I am.

Thanks! Happy Fishing!
 Mr_Sweet_B_Wild
Msg: 475
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 9/9/2012 9:46:36 AM
Hi there, I'm Barry. I'm 5' 7, blue eyes and brown hair. I'm from Windsor.

I'm sweet and a little wild too! I'm very passionate about the things and people I care about. I'm interested in writing, politics, 80's music and movies, watching sports, walking, road trips and going to the beach.

I'm looking for a sweet, adventurous girl to spend my life with.

Send me a message if you'd like to chat! :)
 sunriswme
Msg: 476
view profile
History
Hi all
Posted: 1/13/2013 8:22:32 PM
Hi people I'm just looking to chat, I'm working away from home up north so I can't date. It is even in my profile but still people who contact me keep asking me out for coffee or my phone number etc. Doesn't anyone just want to chat... or does anyone know a site that you can go on which allows you to get to know people without the need to date?
 RockSteadyReady
Msg: 477
Hi all
Posted: 2/8/2013 8:17:26 PM
Hey there, just a young guy from Halifax. Any ladies, around my age or older, if you're looking for a bit of pleasurable company you should consider myself. :)
 Kels1760
Msg: 478
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 3/7/2013 1:47:00 PM
Hi this is Kels from Wolfville. New to the site..this time around..and more or less new to the Province.
Moved here 2 years ago and I love everything about it.
Except maybe the lack of men in my area.
Feel free to say hello and happy fishing :)
 Roger_A_True_Gentleman
Msg: 479
Single male from Dartmouth, NS
Posted: 3/12/2013 9:32:25 AM
Enjoy the simple things in life. Not into extravagances. Enjoy spending time with those that are truly special to me. I like to have fun and carry on, and to be able to bring a smile to the face of the people that I am close to. I look forward to hearing from you if you would like to talk.
 ThanosNS
Msg: 481
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 3/20/2013 11:24:11 AM
^^Why did you bother to post in a Canadian provincial introduction forum?

POF has been around for some time, the forum posts go back that far.
 goforitmmm69
Msg: 482
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 1/18/2016 4:52:28 AM
Hello folks, I am in Greenwood, single busy dad lol yes busy with a teenager boy who likes the same thing as me. I am 46, 5'10'' bald and i am French, looking for freinds :) I am shy but I have a good sence of humour... some people call that sarcastique, i call that fun talk lol.
 Rhythmical1
Msg: 483
view profile
History
Blocked IP -
Posted: 9/29/2018 11:47:16 AM
Hi , I find that POF has blocked my IP FOR NO REASON. I did nothing, I sent nothing. How can I contact them?
 Sundaye73
Msg: 484
view profile
History
Blocked IP -
Posted: 11/20/2018 1:54:24 PM
I am on the Dartmouth side, it was cold out today.!
Show ALL Forums  > Nova Scotia  >