Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Nova Scotia  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 canibaljoe
Msg: 235
big guy lost in a little cityPage 3 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
hey peeps.
i'm canibaljoe, better known by Rob.
from vancouver, and just moved here 2 weeks ago.
moved here with my girlfriend. she got a job at the IWK.
and i'm definately liking this city, but definately feeling a little lonely not realy knowing anyone, and not having much to do.
well if anyone has some ideas for me, message me, or is bored them selves and wants to show me around town... mmm, i guess my girlfriend could come along too. :|

heheh.

oh, and i'm also looking for work, so if you know of any work in the down town halifax area, or anything semi close by. message me, i'm always interested.
 Luthier
Msg: 236
Introduction
Posted: 6/9/2006 12:34:39 PM
Hey, my name's Bob and my profile's got all the details.

I figured I'd check this out as a way to meet people I never would have run into through friends or otherwise.
 _Steve_1976_
Msg: 237
Introduction
Posted: 6/12/2006 8:45:29 AM
Hello folks ... I have returned for a bit ... this may just be a quick visit I'm not really sure ... but I guess it's true you can't keep the guy with the big mouth quiet for long

... funny thing I just learned ... when you sign up as a new user now you don't get the "edit" button right away ... had to make like 5 or 6 posts to get it back
 Artofliving
Msg: 238
Introduction
Posted: 6/12/2006 11:16:27 AM
Hello my name is Art this site looks pretty cool
I'm going through some insomnia these days this place might help make Me pass the time away.
looking to meet new people and friends and maybe fall in love
anything is possible.
 romance4two
Msg: 240
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 6/19/2006 12:55:37 PM
Hello all

This is romance4two and I'm from New Glasgow. I'm a 34 year old dad and starting over... it's not an easy game, huh?
 Artofliving
Msg: 241
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 6/19/2006 11:48:45 PM
Hi Guys I joined this site almost a week ago very cool place.

If You have any questions Little Lady and Trappedonbyst are very helpful

have fun.

Art.
 EnigmaX
Msg: 244
No introduction nesscary..... but ok
Posted: 6/21/2006 8:23:10 PM
Well i joined this sight after reading about it in the paper how sad is that. I"m (cough) 30 but i look 22 or well feel that way so i'll say young at heart. i guess i like to speak my mind and well i guess nobody here can tell me stfu...... Well not before i get to hit the post button any way. I like to laugh and at my self most times. I hope i have not broke any pof rules by posting before i introduced my self
 Quiet Riot
Msg: 245
No introduction nesscary..... but ok
Posted: 6/24/2006 9:02:27 AM
Hi

I'm new here.

I have a sarcastic weird sense of humour, I can play a guitar, and intend to hit the beach as much as possible this summer.

How you all doin?
 cococarter
Msg: 247
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 6/25/2006 9:00:19 PM
Hey! im cara! lol i have four tattoos and many piercings! and i dont consider them tramp stamps, as a girl said in another forum, im currenlty living inhalifax but i am soon moving to dartmouth!
 Ryan Mac
Msg: 249
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 7/1/2006 7:19:07 PM
Whaddup.

As you can probably see, I'm Ryan.

swm i lioke long walks on teh beech ad ranny dayz lolol.

Actually, in reality, I'm looking for somebody out there to have fun with, and possibly more, if it goes in that direction. Living in Dartmouth, working in Halifax (at Minacs, selling shit to brain-dead Americans). If that left you thirsty for more...

...then check out the profile.
 halifaxwolverine
Msg: 250
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 7/1/2006 8:15:45 PM
Hey... I'm a 31 year old guy from Halifax. My current passions are training in capoeira (brazilian dance/martial art), singing and jamming on my harmonica, going hiking and camping in the rough, mountain biking, rock climbing, dancing to funk, techno or anything with lots of percussion, and working on getting my new business (which is going to change the world and touch all your lives) off the ground.

Oh, and I live alone and work from home programming computers, which leaves me rather isolated a lot of the time. So while I'm happy to chat to break up the work day, I don't much like to hang around at the computer when I don't have to, and I'll take just about any excuse to get out of the house. I'm really looking to meet people sooner rather than later and go have some fun.
 Oceangirlnow
Msg: 251
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 7/3/2006 3:24:02 AM
Hi all! I'm a 42 year old recent transplant from Ontario. I'll have been here in NS a week tomorrow. I signed up as a way to meet people from the area. I am a country girl at heart, will not live in a city. I love animals..have 4 dogs and a horse, play guitar/sing, love the beach and so far everything about NS!
 Missylala
Msg: 253
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 7/6/2006 11:35:44 PM
Hi, I am 27. Newly Single a Mom of 2 boys (8 yrs and 4 months) I am interested to meet people to talk to online for starters and then we will see.
 richard1961
Msg: 255
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 7/12/2006 6:35:26 PM
Hi old guy at 44 here in Lr sackville...and the day after I play sprts I feel like 90 of the aches and pains and the fun I had getting them.
 halifax_sadie
Msg: 257
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 7/19/2006 12:41:59 PM
I didn't say hello. My bad.

HELLO!!! :)

I'm friendly. I have lots of opinions. I'm a weeee bit sarcastic. I like to go out, and I like to meet new people. So far? So good.

Oh yes...and I can generally string a sentence together fairly well. :) And I can spell too!!!
 Poet102781
Msg: 259
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 7/19/2006 4:37:56 PM
Hello my name is Michael....and I own the largest collection of empty beer cans.
 marlee.more
Msg: 260
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 7/19/2006 5:55:07 PM
Hi,
Marlee here, from New Minas, I'm 48, divorced, just joined a week ago. Having fun so far.
 Witty Fool
Msg: 261
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 7/23/2006 9:41:56 AM
Hi,
I'm Dave... Been on the site for a couple weeks, just starting to check the forums out...
 angeleyes71
Msg: 262
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 7/24/2006 6:34:00 AM
Hey all 35 yrs old amherst NS....good luck all
 singledad2b
Msg: 263
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 7/25/2006 8:00:53 PM
Hi folks

I'm just me. It would be nice to think I'm what someone here is looking for or needs.

I try to be a gentleman, modelling myself after my dad. Hopefully I'll be seen to be as kind and sweet as he is.

Take care, all. MWM

Paul
 sigman
Msg: 265
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 7/26/2006 7:55:08 PM
Well i'm just seeing if theres anyone out there in POF land. So far it's been interesting but thats about it. I was self employed but no longer and am a romantic at heart, love meeting new and interesting people if only for a coffee. Check out my site and say hi i will return the mail.
 stars_andplanets
Msg: 266
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 7/27/2006 5:24:55 PM
Hi there! My name is Susan, I'm 45 and looking forward to getting to know some people!
 MadameGoober
Msg: 267
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 7/27/2006 7:06:54 PM
Hi, I am still fairly new to this online dating scene, I used to get online about 3 yrs ago and I met my first and only stalker. So forgive me if I am apprehensive about giving out my real name or phone number. Yes, you guessed it, my name is not April in the real world, but until I know you are not a stalker like then it will remain April. I am a honest person and I am upfront about everything. So if I tell you where I work and then you call and ask for an April, then you guessed it....they will say she doesn't work there. I am sorry if some of you disagree with my thought process on this, but I don't want another stalker. It was a very scary time for me and I don't wish to repeat that. So please respect that fact about me and we will get along just fine. I will also only meet someone in person at a public place and no I will not give you my phone number or call you until that meeting.
Now about me: I am a single mother. I am a hard and dedicated worker. I am a work-a-holic and I on my days off of one job, you will find me at another.
I am honest, trustworthy, and I am hoping to find someone with the same attributes.
April
 maxx66
Msg: 268
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 7/27/2006 9:55:51 PM
Howdy all,

I've been lurking about for a few weeks and now feel brave enough to say 'allo.

Moved to Darkness back in Jan (from Pictou Co.) and now that things have been straightened out, settled down and/or filed away, I've finally lifted my head, looked around and realized I've had absolutely NO fun for far too long.

So I'm looking forward to making some new friends and putting some fun back into my life.

Maxx
 Keyz
Msg: 269
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 7/30/2006 4:39:20 PM
Hey I'm Kelly! I'm new to the forums I noticed there was canada forums and decided to check it out.
Anyways, i'm down to earth, fun loving, adventurous. I love books, movies, music and art. I have a four year old daughter,another baby on the way here very soon ( next month or two), and a very loving husband.
anyways..if you want to learn more about my self and what I'm looking for, check out my profile.
Show ALL Forums  > Nova Scotia  >