Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Nova Scotia  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 bailey519
Msg: 270
Introduce Yourself Here.Page 4 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
Hey ya'll, I am Chrissy, 24 I am a proud Newfie!!! I live in Halifax area now. I moved here for work. Some of you have already met me know after the POF fest. Which ROCKED by the way.... whoot whoot.....
I figured I should introduce myself for the many who have not yet met me. Well if you would like to chat drop me a line. I would love to hear from you
 August82
Msg: 272
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 8/2/2006 8:12:00 AM
Introduce myself..hmm...HI! I'm Me...I like lots of things and if you ask...I might let you know! lol
 Stan H
Msg: 274
view profile
History
hello everybody
Posted: 8/2/2006 11:01:53 PM
Whats up everyone.My buddy showed me this site and I signed up.I'm already meeting lots of cool people.I'm going with him to my first pof get together on saturday so that should be fun.Well,good luck to everyone

hope you find what you're looking for!

your sunburned turkey! Stanley Sick!
 Trippster
Msg: 276
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 8/6/2006 9:13:22 AM
Brian

Government worker.

Backyard mechanic, lol...

23 yrs, living around cole harbour.

Enjoy doing anything.... All I can think of to be honest...
 Trippster
Msg: 277
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 8/6/2006 9:13:28 AM
Brian

Government worker.

Backyard mechanic, lol...

23 yrs, living around cole harbour.

Enjoy doing anything.... All I can think of to be honest...
 Trippster
Msg: 278
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 8/6/2006 9:13:44 AM
oops dbl post :(
 valley_gurl
Msg: 279
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 8/6/2006 10:01:57 AM
Hi there,

I'm a 27 year old divorced student from Kentville.

I've been on POF for a few months now and have made a few friends, I've just started reading the forums and I'm enjoying that as well.

I enjoy getting to know how other people think, I'm open to others opinions and find them interesting to hear.

I'm studying business in university, and I work as a tech support agent at the moment.

I'm very shy so I'll likely just read the forums most of the time and post once in a while. I'm friendly however to people who make the first move to chat with me.

That's me in a nutshell.

oceanfloater
Msg: 280
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 8/6/2006 8:47:24 PM
Hey, I've been here a couple weeks.

I've been reading the forums for a couple days and wanted to join in the fun!! Glad to see so many great people from the Halifax area!!

Oasis Of Love
Msg: 281
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 8/10/2006 3:13:27 PM
Hello everybody! Well, I have been on POF for about a month..deleted my profile for reasons I dont care to put on here,LOL! But, then added myself again. So here am I. My profile will say who I am...It is me and from the heart. I did not get the chance to attend the gathering last month in Halifax..but plan on my very first Campout in Canada..Hopeing to meet alot of new friends. See ya'll there
 sunsetsarefine
Msg: 282
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 8/12/2006 9:54:30 AM
Hi

I am Drew i live in Kentville.Have been on POF before and elted a profile but now i am back.And have met some wonderful people so far.
Take care
 Lee_Anne_27
Msg: 283
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 8/12/2006 7:10:58 PM
Hey there...i'm Lee Anne

27 yrs old, likes to have a good time.....very fun and outgoing person.
I'm open and honest....looking for the same.
I work alot but i try to always leave time for fun.

Don't be shy.....say hello
Hope to hear from you soon.

turn-ons= Bald heads, men who play guitar.........but I love all men...lol
 newt_1953
Msg: 284
Hi everyone, Truro gal signing in
Posted: 8/13/2006 1:14:04 PM
I'm early 50's looking to meet same aged men and women in the area for fun get-togethers , dancing, bbqs, things like that. Have children in early teens and work shift work so makes it hard to meet people who like to have a little fun. get in touch and give me a chance to get to know you.
 wolf_blass
Msg: 285
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 8/14/2006 4:24:19 PM
Hi,

I live in Truro. I am an easy going single 41 year-old who knows what he wants in life.

I just joined last week, and am looking forward to meeting some new people
 patrickbmurray
Msg: 286
Hi
Posted: 8/16/2006 5:45:05 PM
Kinda new to this forum stuff. My name is Pat. I am a very active, fun guy who has his head screwed on straight most of the time. I love anything outdoors, also anything to do with listening, performing or watching music. I generally love life and I guess I would like to meet some cool new friends and maybe just maybe find that special someone. Another love of mine is running, Im trying to build up to do some long distance running but nothing beats a 20min burn. I work out daily and take care of myself. Damnit! I think im posting another personal add! Anyway I love life and am open to new stuff. 30/M/Halifax

all for now

Pat
 TheLeafs
Msg: 287
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 8/17/2006 4:38:57 PM
Hey all you new Truro folks. We're having a campout in Maitland during the Labour Day weekend. Not too far from yas. Great way to meet folks. We had one in late July and it was awesome.
Check it out here:

http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts4872442.aspx

Brian :o)
 crazycaper
Msg: 289
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 8/19/2006 11:57:15 AM
Hey, im a 33 yr old male from cape breton living in the exciting valley. Im 5'10" with blue eyes. I've been here now a whole year and cant seem to find the right type of girl, if you think you can fill the void give me a hollar, hope to hear from you all.
 Richym16
Msg: 292
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 8/28/2006 7:21:00 PM
Hey this is Richard here... I'm 21 and just signed up a couple weeks ago... I've already got to chat to a few cool people. Big thumbs up for POF.
 Pierced Dyke
Msg: 293
Sup
Posted: 8/29/2006 10:17:20 AM
AHH... thanks hunni !!
i also like to think of some of Nova scotias redneck ladies as scotia's finest :)
 taekwondomalenurse
Msg: 295
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 9/1/2006 3:36:27 PM
My Name is Jason, I am a nursing student, I am taking Practical Nursing in Sydney and I am also a black belt in taekwondo, hence the name taekwondomalenurse. lol

jason
 untaken_angel
Msg: 296
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 9/1/2006 8:20:34 PM
Hey, I'm quite new here. Thought I'd check it out, and the forum aswell.

I'm sarcastic at times, far too optimistic [though, it's the only way to be], dorky - but in a making-you-laugh-so-hard-you're-trying-not-to-pee-yourself [I'm not really that funny. Just easily amused, you could say].

And right now I think some star gazing is in order.

Yep. That's me. Well a realllllllly short snippet anyways.
 Selina1676
Msg: 297
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 9/2/2006 2:19:15 AM
I am a girl of many words when you talk to me however my profile is made up of very few. It's pretty vague!!!

29 (soon to be 30!!) / female (obviously) / NS

Nursing student at Dalhousie University

For anything else you can read my profile or just email and ask whatever you want. I am a very open person. Talk about anything. I don't beleive in lying to a person, honesty is very important. I dont play games and therefore don't want to be any part of the ones people are trying to play!!!!
 TolerantMan
Msg: 298
Hello! My name is Chad and I'm a SENIOR!
Posted: 9/2/2006 4:22:21 PM
Can't possibly cause problems on this forum...according to the sequence of dates, I'm the first for the year 2006? So, I'll say whats on my mind! I don't like the idea that our ages are posted on our profile's as:" 00 YEAR OLD MAN" or "00 YEAR OLD WOMAN" , especially, if you're in your mid-sixties (+). It's not necessary to indicate we're OLD, we know it? I'd like to suggest if the 'member' is over sixty (60), why not group them all together as "Seniors" ? On top of this, the opposite younger 'gender-groups' limit by specific 'AGE', who they indicate as acceptable for contacting, in the opposite gender? An example: most 'younger' groups between the ages of 50 to 60, limit any responses from members, past 65? (Check it out-reguardless of State or Province) Nobody is willing, who is in their sixties, to leave out an age limit for responses. On the other hand, there are very few members in their SENIOR years on this site. Maybe there is an unspoken message here...Possibly, we're not welcome? Well, for all you younger types; "one thing that goes up and never comes down is your age", be prepared for it! Something else that's sticking in my graw... How come the clear majority of profiles lacking photographs are women's. Vanity used to mean everything when a woman wanted to 'catch' a man; now on this site, they decline the older they get? So, how come there isn't a time limit to post a photograph? Or, a time limit, if the member doesn't get online within a reasonable period of time, to maintain/establish contact. You ever click the botton "Online My City" and notice how many members haven't been online in more than a month? IF YOU DON'T USE IT YOU SHOULD LOOSE IT! How about the person who never seems to answer there message, no matter how you try to persuade them? Should be a box to click to report TEASES! Or, three strikes and you're out?
OK LET'S HEAR THE SCREAMS! LET'S SEE IF ANYONE IS AWAKE!
 tripple
Msg: 300
Hi this is me... is that you?:)
Posted: 9/7/2006 7:01:02 PM
hey im trip........ im a smart ass.. workin on my phd in smart ass...... so i will be dr bum one day .......... i cant spell ....... i read things backwards if ya gotta brain u will know what im talkin about ........ im here for the laugh...... love the forums and no mine wont be spelled right or anything
 newf-4u
Msg: 302
Michelle told me to
Posted: 9/19/2006 12:37:55 PM
Hi Every one
Michelle and Dana ( tall girl) told me that the the forums are where its at so here i am. My name is Paul I live and work in Dartmouth. Just saying hello to every one :)
 DragonsEye
Msg: 305
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 9/27/2006 10:21:15 AM
J...
I am 18 turning 19 in November.
I...Well look at my profile you might get a better understanding...
Although I'm not sure but I am open to any relationship!!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Nova Scotia  >