Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Leeanne
Msg: 2
view profile
History
What Is a Soulmate?Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Your mind and emotions are connected - deep feelings for one another are forefront. You desire and lust after them all at the same time, all the time. You can feel them, smell them and are comforted by them, even when they are not with you. They are a part of you, a part of your everyday and every moment without having to be physcially with them. You can't wait to be with one another. You know truly what each others wants and desires are. You are 'IN LOVE'.

edit (below) I don't think we ever stop searching for this 'soulmate' until we find them - we want to be satiated with this love.
 Samson3
Msg: 6
What Is a Soulmate?
Posted: 4/30/2006 9:34:02 AM
I totally disagree with "Earth bound Angel".

Your TRUE soulmate is the one that God wants you to be with and you will know it because, it will be SIMPLE, HONEST and EASY ... not a roller coaster ride of tempent emotions and struggles.
 Samson3
Msg: 11
What Is a Soulmate?
Posted: 4/30/2006 9:56:43 AM
Zen spoken like a true Zenist... You said a lot but you went NOWHERE...

The point is LOVE should not be a trecherous journey down a road of revelation about yourself that's only is about YOU.

True love is about the other person NOT you !!!

"Earth bound Angel" -

Thank you for the explanation but please don't confuse my Christianity with Religion they are Baby and Bathwater.

My veiws come from personal relationship with God and Jesus Christ FIRST and doctrate and theology second and only if it supports experience.

Peace :-)
 caffeine7
Msg: 17
view profile
History
What Is a Soulmate?
Posted: 4/30/2006 5:03:52 PM
There is no such thing as a soulmate. There is no such thing as a soul either.
 Samson3
Msg: 22
What Is a Soulmate?
Posted: 5/1/2006 5:10:29 AM
Please stop bringing up my Christian beliefs on this thread and STICK TO THE SUBJECT.

Earth Bound Angel believes that a soulmate is someone that you go through a relationship with and you test and push each other through all kinds of emotional termoil only to end up with some kind of "growth"

I believe a true soulmate is someone you go through a relationship with and it's happy, fun, easy and there is NO difficulties with the relationship, (sure there is difficulties with life but you will handle them as a true team).

Two totally different points of view !!!
 caffeine7
Msg: 29
view profile
History
What Is a Soulmate?
Posted: 5/1/2006 9:40:32 AM
c'mon people...do you really believe that there is someone that "god meant you to be with". Life is one big crap shoot. It is pretty hard to argue against that.
 bluedew
Msg: 32
What Is a Soulmate?
Posted: 5/1/2006 3:02:09 PM
My dear EBA, sounds like you and I subscibe to the same beliefs and you took the words right out of my mouth and said it so much more eloquently than I ever could.
I totally agree with you, there are those souls we have to finish our business with and the one we are meant to be with.
Time is endless and so is our presence in this universe, we are all here for our own reasons and lessons.
I do not believe our God to be cruel, but much like a parent guiding His children, remember free will, words of guidance given and we children are set forth to see, feel and experience life, born a blank page and to return with our lessons learned.
 Samson3
Msg: 54
What Is a Soulmate?
Posted: 5/4/2006 4:22:48 PM
c'mon people...do you really believe that there is someone that "god meant you to be with". Life is one big crap shoot. It is pretty hard to argue against that.

Sure and we also came from monkeys right!

I only have one question, what happened to the monkeys we still see in the zoo ... are they just slow developers?

BTW, I play craps and win consistently.
 bfit4fun333
Msg: 55
What Is a Soulmate?
Posted: 5/4/2006 11:15:56 PM
KUDOS to "foolsgold" (msg. 25) and her definition of a soulmate!

I PERSONALLY believe that their are MORE THAN JUST ONE soulmate(s) in a persons lifetime. Please let me explain why. Now I am not using the same 'ol Hollywood version of that word or what you might read in romance novels, but rather a more realistic view of the word. What is viewed on the screen and read in novels only 'romances' the idea of a SINGLE partner for life. I PERSONALLY believe that you actually have SEVERAL in a lifetime.

Did you not have a sibling that you were closer to than the others? (I fear that this will be taken in the wrong manner by some, but) I do NOT believe they ALWAYS have to be of the opposite sex either. Have not you ladies had 'girlfriends' or guys have 'buddies' in your lifetime that you felt an unusually common bond with? What about a co-worker that you just really relate to well on a very casual basis? I PERSONALLY believe that ALL of these examples can be viewed as "soulmates".

Just one man's OPINION
 Samson3
Msg: 63
What Is a Soulmate?
Posted: 5/17/2006 5:16:34 AM
Just thought I'd add a link to share with this thread exactly WHO Earth Bound Angel really is and her TRUE colors.

http://forums.plentyoffish.com/4150296datingPostpage3.aspx#4211522
 sexyviper
Msg: 64
view profile
History
What Is a Soulmate?
Posted: 5/17/2006 5:24:28 AM
Samson3 you are being a weiner ....get over it ...
 Samson3
Msg: 70
What Is a Soulmate?
Posted: 5/18/2006 5:19:27 AM
Always Smiling35

That's a silly article and doesn't sound scientific at all, it seems more like they are grasping at straws to me.

It makes no sense that evolution would leave half of the population of monkeys almost totally untouched and totally evolve the other half.

Science can not explain how a single celled creature (the basis of the evolution theory) could have split into so many variety.

The only way this would be true (evolution) is IF there were only ONE species on earth, If one seriously thinks about for a while it's the only thing that makes total sense.

Kendo

Good advise, Thanks bro !!!!

Earth Bound Angel

I have the benefit of the emails you've sent me and the rest of the forum doesn't so I know how ugly your personality can be. Keep talking though, your doing a fine job of revealing yourself.
Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  >