Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > California  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 matchlight
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Gold digger and 4,151 emailsPage 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)

the real whore who says "pay me this much to get this much" is much more ethical, honest than the second types of whore who are like 80% of women.

My, my. 80%, is it? Being a little hard on the ladies, aren't you? I think I've met some of the worst (only briefly, thank God) but unlike you, I'm certain they're a small minority.

I can't imagine wanting to be with a woman who values you mostly for your money, but some men do. Maybe it lets them feel needed when nothing else will. And women like that must have some emotional want that's satisfied when men buy them things.

It's much more fun to have a normal lady who likes you, thinks of you, and can't keep her hands off you--especially if you feel the same about her. There are lots of very nice unattached ladies around, but I have a hunch they avoid guys who think the odds are 4 to 1 any given one of them's a dishonest whore.
 Ender330
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Gold digger and 4,151 emails
Posted: 2/25/2009 12:58:36 AM
HELP HERE!!!

OK sorry everyone! I am not from Cali...I am an OHIO boy! Now keep in mind that I have not met anyone on this site who has been interested in me because of money.

But offline is another story. I am for from broke but just because I have it...women expect for me to give it up to them. And when I say NO...it's always the same thing...I don't care about them or I am stingy and they get mad and ever want to speak with me again.

One month I had enough so called female friends ask me for enough money combined to wipe out my whole pay check for the month! That's when I put and end to helping them out...now keep in mind that I had never had sex with any of these women, at one point I may have dated them but figured it was time to move on.

When does it become ok to ask for money? I started telling them that they need to go find a man and I'm not interested in helping anyone that I am not planning to make my lady. I told another that she would be offended if I asker her for sex and I am offended because you asked me for money...I'm not the guy you should be asking for money...you should go see the person you have been active with(but not in those words)
 matchlight
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Posted: 2/25/2009 1:57:21 AM
Is there something in the water back there that makes these women so greedy for other people's money? Please tell me you're kidding about giving them a month's pay. You do realize you can get your man card suspended for that, don't you? Your "friends" sound like they could stand to consult Miss Manners. I'd take it as an answer to my prayers if they got mad and never wanted to speak with me again.
 Ender330
Msg: 88
view profile
History
Posted: 2/25/2009 6:47:11 AM
Nooooo wayyyy....none of them got a dime from me. I had had enough at that point
 Miss W
Msg: 95
Posted: 2/25/2009 9:03:47 AM

And I don't think a shovel would do much good in this case.

A lobotomy perhaps?

Miss W
Msg: 100
Posted: 2/25/2009 1:52:48 PM
Sex for a cup of coffee? Good luck with that. How's it working out for you?

Actually NM, he was quoting from my profile. After reading all of the threads about gold digging, what to do on a 1st meet, how soon to have sex, debates on who pays for coffee, guys who expect a woman to put out after taking them out, and the fact that I'm not currently looking to date on here... this is my tongue in cheek answer to all of this.

I know someone who has a PhD, is handsome but very poor.

I work with several Ph.D.'s and they are far from poor. It must be the discipline.
 Miss W
Msg: 102
Posted: 2/25/2009 2:20:48 PM

how much money you make? what is your net worth? what car do you drive etc

In my opinion, asking such questions are in incredibly poor taste. All I care about is someone who can take care of himself like a big boy and is responsible like I am. An equal if you will.
 Miss W
Msg: 104
Posted: 2/25/2009 4:54:00 PM

the good ones get caught fast

Not necessarily. Some people don't know a good one if they slap them upside the head or until they are long gone. Or they are dazzled like the long gone OP and can't see the error of their ways until after they and their resources (emotional and financial) have been depleted.
 matchlight
Msg: 108
view profile
History
the second types of whore who are like 80% of women
Posted: 2/25/2009 10:39:30 PM
What, exactly, IS your culture? Apparently it approves of running down American culture. And if you do that, you might want to do it sotto voce. Some of us stupid Americans don't like to hear our country insulted.
Show ALL Forums  > California  >