Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Australia  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 karl64
Msg: 60
how would you react to crude and offensive emails?Page 7 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
Ive missed out on all those emails too

still getting the ones from russia etc altho not crude but still unwanted

as for the guys that send those emails to all the ladies , what a bunch of losers
 Mildura3500
Msg: 63
how would you react to crude and offensive emails?
Posted: 8/22/2007 1:28:57 AM
CC, I do like your profile, good for you and really to the point. (not that you asked or anything though! )
Maybe he is a smoker and took some offence to being outcast from your dating pool?
 Ezy_Phix
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Posted: 8/23/2007 10:43:35 PM
Do the same as you do with junk mail, delete it. If it's offensive enough to report it do that too.
 Akutenshi
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Posted: 1/12/2008 3:02:19 AM
I would read the profile and see what kind of person is asking, if they seem like the type that are asking from a quirky kind of interest, they i would tell them.

If i think they are just being asses, i would wouldnt react at all, just as i wouldnt reply to it either.

They are only looking to get a reaction out of you, dont give them the satisfaction.
 InSydney
Msg: 94
Posted: 1/12/2008 4:07:38 PM

As a female, I have found alot of the emails I get are pretty rude and fairly offensive. Guys wanting to know tit size, fav positions, grooming down there, and wanting to hook up for a one nighter. Talking to other women, I know I'm not alone. I'm just wondering what would happen if the shoe was on the other foot, and we asked about size and the rest of it. I'm just wondering how would you react?

I still have my fingers crossed that some woman will ask me how long *it* is
 InSydney
Msg: 97
Posted: 1/13/2008 2:33:04 AM

Well? Or is that a question I have to ask in an offensive e-mail?

I'm still waiting for your offensive email
 virgogidget
Msg: 110
view profile
History
Posted: 3/1/2008 5:41:13 PM
Ive only had a few of those.
Bit shocked first time, after that delete block
 tralaza
Msg: 111
Posted: 3/2/2008 3:18:54 AM
I always just delete and block and sometimes hunt them down and forward the message to their boss.
 Amore
Msg: 116
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2008 6:36:35 AM
I had the same experience ... what are you wearing? I wonder if is the same person? ?
 greyingred
Msg: 133
view profile
History
Posted: 4/21/2009 10:37:22 PM
decided some time ago to hide my profile on the dating bit. Kept getting Milfed and boganed and I realised that I prefered being a twit on the Forums..can go out and get milfed and boganed at the weekend and not waste possible intellectual stimulation via internet. Have to say not had one nasty email...though someone once asked if I listened to myself? Embarrassingly I do, poor man, was just trying to explain why his deep myopic love of heavy head banging music revealed a psyche probably not compatable to mine....and he spat the dummy...pmsl

very occasionally I put the profile up for five minutes just to see.....nope...milfed and boganed again....I give up...does no one read the profile beyond the picture..need to put up more honest wrinkly, eyebagged pic.
 greyingred
Msg: 137
view profile
History
Posted: 4/22/2009 5:13:40 AM

its not fair, i would like a crude message too!

Well if you insist!!!!!!!!!!

Who the effing bleep bleepidity blarb poop do you narking stuff it up your hooha think I am to plopping want a superating snaffle with some bottom dwelling catfish with a tiny ego and a gangrenous scadswallop.

However I will tantalise you with my undulating netherwangs and you do not have to fear barnacles on your dandos cos I was scraped and de limpeted last summer.

Yours insincerely and utterly unfaithful with unkind disregard

someone other than me.

Just wait til I have PMT.
 greyingred
Msg: 142
view profile
History
Posted: 4/22/2009 9:07:13 PM

Bang goes my fantasy of chicken feathers and avocado sex. Maybe she was the thief who stole your jar and was hoping to get more.
 angelfyre305
Msg: 145
Posted: 5/17/2009 8:07:48 PM
Yep and its tempted me a few times to want to delete my profile. Its really unfair especially when you go out of your way to dress reasonably modest and classy. What do you have to do dress neck to knee lol.

So I can totally relate to what your saying. I think most of these people are probably deep down insecure and have no idea how to relate to a woman other than in a sexual demeaning way and most are probably mysoginists. Just laugh at it that because they really are sad and lacking in any real morals.
 scuzzi_au
Msg: 149
view profile
History
Posted: 5/18/2009 12:47:00 PM
I get angry with them when the wont post off properly
 scuzzi_au
Msg: 150
view profile
History
Posted: 5/19/2009 8:41:44 AM
^^^^^^ did I get the speelin' right?
 scuzzi_au
Msg: 155
view profile
History
Posted: 5/20/2009 3:35:36 AM

scuzzi , you'll do won't you ? Please send mw an offensive email . I'll be offended if you don't

There ya go babe, tell me if theres anythin else I should have put in......
 scuzzi_au
Msg: 156
view profile
History
Posted: 5/20/2009 4:41:29 AM
Damn, it seemed to work all right when i wrote and sent it, now it doesnt show up in my outbox, did u get it neva? I think thats the second time its happened this week to me.
 scuzzi_au
Msg: 157
view profile
History
Posted: 5/20/2009 5:40:09 AM

That wasn't my kind of dirty email

Sorry matey, wasnt tryin for a dirty, naughty squirm in ya seat, sit on a towel kinda one ;),

u want I give that a go?

mind if I cut n past the ones I sent to Caves 'n LC?
 scuzzi_au
Msg: 158
view profile
History
Posted: 5/20/2009 4:15:45 PM
^^^^ ohhhh neva i love it when u do that again and again and again

whatever turns you on or gets you through the night

Well most of last night I spent worrying that you would take me up on some of the things I said in the email

The thing is I don't think I did receive your offensive email

oops, does that mean u didnt get an email, or the you didnt find the one I sent offensive?

I will look harder and under things .

try under D for deviant

Doesn't seem to have been posted , I did press send , I did , I did

hehehe, we know, we know, we know, lol. try the refresh button when u return to the page after editing, i found that helped me a bit.;)
 angelfyre305
Msg: 164
Posted: 5/25/2009 7:00:58 AM
its different for men. Women are outraged, men find it funny lol
 Svetlana Blue
Msg: 166
Posted: 7/2/2009 5:02:06 PM
I just had one. Some men do not like the truth. And I simply said I was meeting men from the gym right now, and my reason for stayng here are two things: friends, and the forums. I am taking an Abnormal Psych class, and am actually being given credit for posting in the forums. Of coarse, he read into my e mail as mean and a cut down, and it wasn't. He also had older pics....and did the typical "lash out" cry baby response. Some men cannot handle the truth or rejection. Even when we try to be nice. Oh well. NEXT...lol I delete and block them If they get that stupid in e mails, chances are they are certifiable nut cases in person. I rest my case, this is why I simply need to stop being nice and trying to be polite. One less Bottom feeder in my boat.
 nevaagin
Msg: 172
Posted: 7/10/2009 4:35:40 PM
It would depend on what would crude or offend me wouldn't it ? Not much surprises me about the human race and it's love of the gutter . Still I do have to watch MY tongue sarcasm wise , as this can hurt . I'm a freezing cold little vegemite this morning ... got to light the fire .
 Akizzej
Msg: 179
Posted: 7/23/2009 10:08:45 AM
Not sure if I should be frightened or delighted, as with my profile header, I'm not likley to get any emails: rude, crude or even the slightest bit disgusting.

I'm waiting to find the 'block' button though.

But I have to say, some of the 'banter' on this thread has given me a good chuckle tonight.
 BiggShoulders
Msg: 184
view profile
History
Posted: 7/31/2009 5:44:09 PM
If someone asked me in the first email: size, position, details, etc I'd probably try to find some humour in what [u]they[/u] wrote (I too have had a few males ask me that too, not my thing but good luck to them) and reply back in a light playful manner, I'd certainly NOT take them seriously.

If I was asked such details after a long chain of emails by a female then I would probably answer honestly.

I would comment much more on the topic of men sending crudeness and what I think must be going through their tiny little minds, but thats not what this topic was originally about. *shrug*
 Big_fun_wave
Msg: 186
Posted: 2/26/2011 12:44:57 PM
Hey, women are rude and offensive at times to. Sometimes if the women are just looking for nookie they can be discriptive and inquisitive, sometimes in crude ways. But, conformity after a while I think wears on anyone. In other words, sometimes always being expected to be so proper and nice becomes boring. And often does not seem to score the points for you that many would think. A man with plenty to offer could send out many so called nice polite messages and not hear anything back. I've done this long enough now to know that's often the case. It can get frustrating at times, because your thinking "What does it take"? So some just conclude that being real nice and proper is just not worth it.
Show ALL Forums  > Australia  >