Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Jo van
Msg: 115
women what do you like a hairy chest or a smoth chest ?Page 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)

i'm hot hairy man,,sexy,,tall,handsome

You forgot "modest".
This is a very 'polarised' thread, but I shall post in it anyway.
Here's some things you might not have known.

We all have hairy chests, at roughly the same density of follicles per square inch, -even the ladies.
It's just that some of it is very fine, and can't normally be seen.

Originally, humans were all very hairy, but gradually, over a very long period (about 6 million years I think) some of us have evolved to have very little remaining visible chest hair, and some have.. well.....evolved slightly less.

I think I might be part "native American", because you never saw a hairy "injun" in any of those old "cowboy and injun" films.
Injuns were well-hard. Fact

I prefer a smooth chest on a woman... well, a bit bumpy is ok. too, but mostly without (visible) hairs,
and especially not long, and ginger, and 'matted'.

(Actually... now I think of it, she might have been an Orang-utan, so cancel that last bit)
HTH
 TheRe-SownRose
Msg: 120
view profile
History
women what do you like a hairy chest or a smoth chest ?
Posted: 12/3/2013 1:12:19 AM
I am unsure what a "smoth" chest is, it is something I have yet to encounter.

Not a fan of huge rugs, a little bit is acceptable, that is all.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >