Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Religion  > weird...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 RDtoo
Msg: 25
view profile
History
weird...Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Actually Shannanigan it is too bad that you don't like Jesus Freaks. It is hard to find a woman who appreciates Fine Irish Music.
 shannanigan
Msg: 26
weird...
Posted: 2/16/2005 8:53:51 PM
Sorry RDtoo... It would only lead to uncomfortable situations...
most I can handle dating are non-practicing Christians
and Catholics who fall from grace.

But yes, fine Irish music..... its good stuff!
 RDtoo
Msg: 27
view profile
History
weird...
Posted: 2/16/2005 8:55:53 PM
Oh well. As you lived in Detroit for a while I probably bumped into you a time or two at the Gaelic League maybe?
 shannanigan
Msg: 28
weird...
Posted: 2/16/2005 9:11:30 PM
Actually... I have been there! Thats a cool place.
 RDtoo
Msg: 29
view profile
History
weird...
Posted: 2/16/2005 9:52:13 PM
Very cool place. Gaelic New Year's is especially fun. A really good group called Odd Enough usually plays. Another good place was Cowley's Old Village Inn out on Grand River in Farmington when Blackthorn used to play there. From what I understand, they don't anymore.
 Mr_Plow
Msg: 30
weird...
Posted: 2/16/2005 11:22:22 PM
The Dropkick Murphys are a fine Irish band. Well, a Boston band really. But they add kickass bagpipes to their songs, and sing about drinking & fighting. That's pretty Irish.
 RDtoo
Msg: 31
view profile
History
weird...
Posted: 2/16/2005 11:36:34 PM
This is kind of strange but I actually prefer Canadian Irish bands than I do Irish Irish bands. Some great Celtic music has come out of Canada.
 jeffsean
Msg: 32
BREAKING OF THE SEVENTH SEAL, MY VIAL TO GIVE YOU THE MARK TO SPREAD and wake the dead(Agnostic)
Posted: 9/18/2005 1:14:36 AM
The Seventh Seal is just the seventh angel who mentally cracks and blabs stuff he shouldn't tell anyone but he breaks his seal and blabs it and when you hear it, you will remember it, metephorically speaking it will be on your forehead and that knowledge is the mark of this backstabbing telling secrets(The Devil)(The Lion) who is mad, mean(The Beast) and this mark is the new world order that destroys religion, segragations, animosities, evils, wars(Holy) and bringing people and countries together with this one world religion.

I just poured out my vial to you Breaking my seal, the seventh seal and leaving you with the mark on your forehead(BRAIN/Memory).
This Mark is my ARK but people mock, scoff, persecute me and are like animals on my ark.

This Mark is knowledge being the apocalypse and will Destroy the world, the way it's known and thats the armagetton but people will tribulate but once they believe they will RAPTURE, and once they rapture, the world will be set in the right position for salvation

Now if you print out or write down what I'm saying you yourself can hand/give the mark on the right hand of someone and this will help me wake the dead(Agnostic people) and make the blind see(Religious People.
You Can Read about me in the Bible under multiple alias names.
 Jimmy66
Msg: 33
BREAKING OF THE SEVENTH SEAL, MY VIAL TO GIVE YOU THE MARK TO SPREAD and wake the dead(Agnostic)
Posted: 9/18/2005 1:32:02 AM
Nergel,

That's funny because I thought the same thing. really weird.

God bless and take care,
Jimmy
 Feral
Msg: 34
view profile
History
 coffee_cognac
Msg: 35
Posted: 9/18/2005 2:37:20 AM
Re: men can't handle them having thier own opinions and have to smack 'em down with insults that effect thier self-esteem.

The men I've known worth listening to have cut each other up at the bar all night and no one's self esteem has been effected in the least.

I think that's where we women should step up to the plate with tougher self-esteem than that if we REALLY want to get into political or religious 'discussions'...note I did not say arguements! (Although I do understand the context with which the word 'arguement' is being offered up in this forum, so for the love of God, please don't contact me to explain the difference...the whole f#cking lot of 'ya.)

Feral
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 9/18/2005 3:15:53 AM
Sounds worth it. I, for one, don't discriminate in the forums. Women, men, aliens and mutated animals masquerading on the internet, whatever, if they've got an opinion and want to share, I'm more than happy to discuss.
Show ALL Forums  > Religion  > weird...