Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Caught in the act      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 jcool101
Msg: 1
Caught in the actPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Tell me your best stories of being caught having sex, either someone walking in on you,or you walking in on someone. What did you do?
 cat_in_hat
Msg: 2
Caught in the act
Posted: 2/15/2005 6:15:21 PM
walked in on a friend of mine and his girlfriend........still have the mental scar it came it with......
 endogoddess
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Caught in the act
Posted: 4/13/2005 9:24:15 AM
I was parked at a boat launch on a lake and we were getting into it pretty hot. then there was a knock on the window. Town police, asking if I was there on my own free will got our names and such. One week later it was in the free town newspaper that his mother (probation officer) read in the police distpatch section.
 jamesxxx71
Msg: 4
Caught in the act
Posted: 4/13/2005 9:38:30 AM
I had gone camping with friends and my girlfriend. We pretty much all got drunk that nite and me and the lady had this urge to get busy so we left the campfire a bit early to get back to our tent. We got it going and I was doing her doggy when one of the many friends around was so drunk and got in the wrong tent........ours that is and caught us doing it like animals. He just started laughing really hard and just pull the zipper of the tent back down and proceeded on trying to find his own tent....... The following day we're all having breakfast around a campfire and he's staring at us but he isn't sure if he really saw what he saw or if he just imagined it.........to this day he still doesn't know as we've kept the suspense till me and the G/F splitted....
 WeekendHuntressKatelynn21
Msg: 5
Caught in the act
Posted: 4/13/2005 10:33:30 AM
Lucky for me... so far... I haven't been caught in the act.. I still have time for that.. but I think I only like the excitement of the possability.. I think it would totally ruin the experience being caught.
 redemption25
Msg: 6
Caught in the act
Posted: 4/13/2005 10:38:27 AM
Mine was a case of yes and no. We were doing it, lights were off and her mom came out looked right at us and than left. Did she know what was going on, possibly. LOL of course she did...hey don't mind me.....just exploring your daughter lol
Msg: 7
Caught in the act
Posted: 4/13/2005 10:41:20 PM
Hmmm try this.... hey there... guess what?? I've been a bad girl.. like you don't already know... well ummm.... ask your brother
Msg: 8
Caught in the act
Posted: 4/13/2005 10:46:02 PM
Hmmm really?? I'd say probably yes... Opps
 slickshooter
Msg: 9
Caught in the act
Posted: 4/26/2005 11:49:30 PM
Those of you that were caught how hard (pardon the pun) was it to face whoever caught you? I've never been interupted and depending on the person hope it never happens.
 mikelgreco
Msg: 10
Caught in the act
Posted: 5/17/2005 3:12:37 PM
Out off all "cheating or caught" searches I found this one. This is what happens when you do a search. You find what you want...if you can't find it then maybe you came up with an original idea!!!

On Topic: Been caught twice...once by mom at her home with my then gf. Second time, by the cops with my gf(different girl years later) in the back of my car having sex.

No, not caught cheating...I don't cheat!

-Michael
Msg: 11
Caught in the act
Posted: 5/17/2005 4:47:48 PM
Is it considered being caught when you are being loud in the back of a moving car?
If no...
I've not gotten caught, that I know of, during sex..
Masterbation yes.. recently actually... but not sex.

Katelynn
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 12
Caught in the act
Posted: 10/25/2010 3:49:44 PM
last year...I got caught in a mall parking lot with a young girl I'd just met. I'd bought her a bottle of perfume and that sent her over the edge.

We were in the parking lot by my car getting hot and heavy and as she was inspired enough to pull my manhood out to give me a bj....some lady driving by screams from her car "GET A ROOOOMMM!!!!"

i could have killed that lady....

I hadn't been that hot in a long time and it had nothing to do with the fact that it was 95 degrees out either!!!

we laughed later!
 matchlight
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Caught in the act
Posted: 10/25/2010 9:06:48 PM

But he never said anything to anyone. He even would smile at me, when I passed him in the hallways, afterwards

That is so funny. Are you sure there wasn't a little more to Luigi's silence--and his smiling at you--than we've heard about?
 TooShadows
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Caught in the act
Posted: 10/29/2010 4:42:23 PM
Just by our 5 year old son. He's never up early on Saturday morning,so the girlfriend and I decided that about 7:30 am was a good time. We're at it hot and heavy in our favorite "T" position when the door suddenly swings slowly open. He must have known something was going on because he was standing there with his hands over his eyes,giving us enough time to pull a sheet over ourselves. We said we'd be out in a minute and he left. After that we used the door stop as a back-up.
 mrnick30
Msg: 15
Caught in the act
Posted: 12/14/2010 2:30:51 PM
I got caught/walked in on by a female roommate at the time. Just totally frooze when that happen.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Caught in the act