Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 spunkybum52
Msg: 331
One third of older women date younger menPage 17 of 17    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17)
I've been with a few young men myself and find them very disappointing. They lack experience and know how....i much prefer older men. I think older women go for younger men because they think the younger guys are going to give it to them better, and 2ndly for their own ego sake that they can still catch a young guy. Mind you, yes maybe the younger guys have more to give in certain "areas", but a lot of them do not know how to do much more. I don't really like younger guys.

I have received more offers than I can count from younger men, and all of them tell me they love older women. However, a lot of them say in their emails that maybe "you can teach me something". Sweetie, I am not here to teach, I am here to enjoy. I don't like trying to teach a man what to do. I tried that once to a very young man that literally begged to be with me. After a few attempts, and him not learning, I gave it up. I prefer the more experienced myself.
 bobbajobba
Msg: 332
One third of older women date younger men
Posted: 11/15/2009 10:59:24 PM
lots of younger guys hang out w older women for sx, dumps em when they find a younger, hotter chick. sometimes after they left em w kids, way it goes, cougah.

pretty routine thing, not sure why so many people are all worked up about it. remember The Graduate? think Dustin was ever gonna marry that cougah? hah. Who does he run off with in the end? (her daughter).
Even 3-4 yrs older makes a woman "acceptable 4 sx" to a man, but truth b told ladies (heard it all, don't bother correcting me, 'k? thx) he wants a younger woman. Just a matter of when he does it, don't care if he marries u, either--he still wants younger (just like u:).
Even if he's not scopin' out the younger action, the younger woman is ON THE LOOKOUT TO STEAL THE COUGAH"S MAN, she b scopin' out his action (best watch closely, mtn lion) married or not. just sayin, welcome to the jungle.

If you're not Demi Moore (you're not), you're going to get poached. Haven't yet? Operative word: yet
 Mr.Versatility
Msg: 333
Posted: 11/16/2009 1:25:19 AM
Thats very interesting.....

If you're looking at it from a sexual standpoint well women seem to be at their peak between 30-45 and men usually anywhere from 25-35 ..... BEFORE YOU GET MAD!!!lol
Im not saying there aren't women or men outside of that age bracket that aren't hot and heavy all the time ........

Looking at it from a Relationship standpoint some women that are older are very athletic and like a young guy to keep up with them, but really in a relationship it isnt really the age but more of compatibility and where the 2 people are at in their lives...

Everyone is different, my last like 4 relationships have been with women at least 8 yrs older than me, yet Ive had some women my age younger or even 2 years older than me tell me i'm too young for them.... Of course I laugh it off Obviously I dont generally attract and date older women because i'm still a kid or immature for my age....

Life experiences create wisdom which is a part of maturity, there are alot of close minded people in the world, if you really think about it age is just a number...You can be 25 and have gone through just as much if not more than people who are much older than you..... Age means nothing
 Trueblooo
Msg: 334
Posted: 11/17/2009 5:12:02 PM
Good! Go for it! Whatever blows your dress up!
 sammylg
Msg: 335
Posted: 11/17/2009 6:02:23 PM
Congratulation ladies! Now you know what us older guys have known for years.....
 mibeloved
Msg: 336
Posted: 11/19/2009 9:53:40 AM
I'm in my fifties and want a man at least two to years older than me.
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 337
Posted: 11/19/2009 11:22:18 AM
and the younger guy didn't even follow the custom of walking on the outside (street-side) of the woman.

And gosh, this is so important! With ladies elaborate silk skirts so much more difficult to clean than men's trousers. Carriage drivers are just SO inconsiderate.

barbyanne2
Msg: 338
Posted: 11/19/2009 6:20:55 PM
We don't all necessarily have "mature wisdom" RDtoo, and for the most part the 2o somethings ladies "put out" as you so gallantly call it a lot more readily and a lot more weirdly than women in my generation.

Particularly with a younger man, it's important to be cautious because many younger guys are heavy into "hit and quit." I had it happen to me a couple times right after my divorce cuz I was naieve after having been married for 17 years. Not again. I will still date younger, but none of the "hit and quit" red flags can be there if I'm going to intimate with him.
 lovemysox27
Msg: 340
Posted: 11/21/2009 8:00:51 PM
I cant help it I will always like younger guys because the majority where I live dont have kids and most arent divorced. I cant handle that kind of baggage. I am not calling kids baggage just not into men with kids.
 Merrylass
Msg: 341
view profile
History
Posted: 11/22/2009 12:34:43 PM
I've only had a relationship with one guy older than me. All the rest have been from 4-10 years younger. Thing is, they have more energy and overall zip and zest for life - like me! And, really, once you're past 30, even 10 years isn't a huge difference in age.
 bodylogic09
Msg: 342
Posted: 11/22/2009 12:44:35 PM
I think age is a NUMBER! My ex is 35. We had some GREAT times!!
 Mr.Versatility
Msg: 343
Posted: 11/22/2009 2:13:51 PM
Now what would you call a man who consistantly dates older women?

Age is just a number, when you realize that you're one step ahead in life.

I am 27 years old since I was 23 years old I have dated women 35+ also since being 23 Ive had women even younger than me or a coupe years older tell me I was too young..lol

Its one of those things you have to laugh at because you know in your mind that if they only truely gave you a chance you would teach them a big lesson in life. ( not to stereotype)
When I was even younger I was more close minded about alot of things, I thought the world was black and white, but thats not the case at all, theres a big gray area sometimes.

What can ultimately bring two people together, is compatibility, wisdom and really understanding where you're both at in life.

Now Wisdom is gained through life experiences, not everyones the same, alot of people want to assume that every guy thats 27, is a player and a party animal and isnt at the same spot in life as a woman who is 36, 37 or whatever, the fact is Just because someone is older doesn't mean they have been through more experiences in life and doesnt mean they have more wisdom, Believe me My hats are off to my elders, I respect them dearly, but at 27 personally I have been on my own since I was 18 years old, I have been around the U.S.A I have had quite a few jobs, I have quite the resume.

Now theres people in there 30's or 40's that never really left the starting line in life, and havent been through as much as some younger people have, so whos to say that just because based on a number you're not compatible for someone.

Now when you want to talk sexual, A man is a man is a man, When you are a man that knows how to talk to a woman inside and outside of the bedroom, and knows how to please a woman in the bedroom, basically you know just exactly how to be a MAN! than you have something over this woman, and at that point your age is tossed out the window, cuz we all know ladies, theres still guys in there 30's and 40's who still havent quite figured out how to be a man and take care of business in the bedroom.

So, if you are wise beyond your years, mature, and know how to please any women at any age, why should your age disqualify you?

Ps. I also notice alot of older men get really touchy around this subject, like they get so bitter almost seems like jealousy.. Come on guys you were young once too, it just took you alot longer to figure out what women want!....lol
 barbyanne2
Msg: 344
Posted: 11/22/2009 6:40:39 PM
Mr. Versatility, I think the guys my age wince because it's a fairly well known factoid that male virility decreases after age 40, while a woman's begins to increase at about that time, (and I personally see no end to the upswing). Some older guys are sensitive about this issue, and some older guys get a little defensive- but heck - even tho my sex drive's on the up & up. I sure can't run a 5K like I used to at 30...that's life.

But a man's worth is more than how fast or how often he can get it up. Even for a libidinous woman - there's more to a man than that, and experience teaches that sexuality in the bedroom is expressed many ways. eh, age is just a #. We all find a comfort zone there.
 Gwendolyn2010
Msg: 345
Posted: 11/22/2009 8:04:32 PM
Why shouldn't older women date younger men? It's a moot point.
 lovemysox27
Msg: 346
Posted: 11/22/2009 8:49:05 PM
Its weird. My friends give me crap about not dating guys in their 30's but I just dont find them attractive to be honest. Just too much drama/baggage. Younger men look better period.
 ryankennedy72
Msg: 347
Posted: 2/7/2012 9:26:10 PM
i wanna find some older woman
 What_He_Said
Msg: 348
Posted: 2/8/2012 1:47:53 AM
To the OP's original post: I'm not sure I really understand why this is somehow novel, news or even a real subject of concern. Except to those engaging in it.

Are these people over the age of majority? Yes.

Are they able to form and make their own decisions? Again, yes.

If they want to do this then I say more power to them. If that is what they want, and that is what they are looking for, then by all means go for it. They can be a good judge of what type of situation they are getting into. Why they do it is really their own business.
 Darkbutcomely
Msg: 349
Posted: 2/8/2012 3:44:28 AM
What is older? if she is a year older than him is that considered older???
 want to travel
Msg: 352
view profile
History
Posted: 2/9/2012 11:47:52 AM
really who cares, if older women are strating to date younger men.....
 ixtlan09
Msg: 353
Posted: 2/12/2012 8:27:03 PM
Demi Moore as an example? The same Demi Moore whose younger man has left her? The same one that looks like a sack of bones? The same one that recently (and perhaps not for the first time) overdosed on designer marijuana (or huffing cans of cool whip depending on which report you believe)?

Yeah, women certainly want to use her as an example of how to live their lives. What a wonderful moral compass.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >