Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Religion  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SweetnessInFlorida
Msg: 168
Why do Non-Christians feel the need to press their anti-religous belief's on people? Page 6 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
^^^^^OK. I will dumb it down. If an atheist knocks on my door to persists in telling me they do not believe in God, and that my religion is wrong, or stops me on the street, ;eaves flyers on my door, interupts my personal and family time to persist that hisnot believeing in God is the only way to think, I will be just as annoyed as I am when Christians or other proselytising idiots knock on my door.
I do not go onto the property of a Christian and insult their beliefs, disrupt their time, preach to them about my religion, why on earth, do some feel ok doing it to me?
 CountIbli
Msg: 170
Why do Non-Christians feel the need to press their anti-religous belief's on people?
Posted: 10/25/2009 7:11:34 PM

I do not go onto the property of a Christian and insult their beliefs, disrupt their time, preach to them about my religion, why on earth, do some feel ok doing it to me?

Their religion demands it. Christianity is about spreading the gospel. I have to wonder what happens when a Mormon knocks on the door of a Jehovah's Witness.
 *sass*
Msg: 171
Why do Non-Christians feel the need to press their anti-religous belief's on people?
Posted: 10/26/2009 10:45:04 AM
Countibli:
The lack of a belief is not a belief
The stance that there is no God is still a belief..

By virtue of the fact that there is no proof, for either side of the equation (and everyone in between) all we have are beliefs. We are all the same in that regard.

Not sure why this is so repugnant to some.

And it's true that some non-christians attempt to press their beliefs on others, but certainly not all. The same can be said of christianity or virtually any other group.

Generalizing others says far more about the person doing it than it does who they are generalizing.. Jmo
 CountIbli
Msg: 172
Posted: 10/26/2009 1:37:29 PM

The stance that there is no God is still a belief..

*sass* you've been on the boards long enough to know that atheism is the "lack of belief in the existence of any gods" which is not the same as "the belief that there are no gods."

By virtue of the fact that there is no proof, for either side of the equation (and everyone in between) all we have are beliefs. We are all the same in that regard.

Proof, in general, doesn't exist. Even in mathematics, since proofs first require us to assume ceratin unprovable axioms are true.

Not sure why this is so repugnant to some.

Because the claim that atheism is a belief is usually followed by an argument that all beliefs are created equal, and that Creationism should be taught in schools, laws should be passed that to restrict homosexuality, etc.
 southernlass
Msg: 174
Posted: 10/27/2009 12:57:15 AM
If atheism cannot be classified as a religious perspective or "belief system,"
then why are new atheists out preaching it like one? Why are
Dawkins, Harris, and company proselytizing their message to
rid the world of religion because it's bad and must be destroyed?

These new atheists have essentially created a religion of atheism;
hence why even their own of the less radical variety, are frowning
upon them.
 freetime2bme
Msg: 175
view profile
History
Posted: 10/27/2009 5:01:22 AM
Q: Why are Dawkins, Harris, and company proselytizing their message to
rid the world of religion because it's bad and must be destroyed?

A: Because religion is bad and it is a lie, it is un true. Religion has slowed mankind down again and again and we all will be better off when only a few follow any religions.
 southernlass
Msg: 177
Posted: 10/27/2009 6:30:12 AM
A: Because religion is bad and it is a lie, it is un true. Religion has slowed mankind down again and again and we all will be better off when only a few follow any religions.

Says you and a few others like you, obviously radical to the max.

Why do "normal" atheists not want anything to do with those of you who believe like this?

Where do you get off thinking you can dictate to anyone what they believe? Why are you so extremely threatened by religion?

At any rate, it's a backward plan of Dawkins' and the like to believe they can destroy or rid the world of religion. All this will cause is an even more fierce determination to cling to our religion and our guns (thanks, Obama).

The plan will not work. You can never force anyone to give up a philosophy that means something to them. You cannot ridicule it out, or stop it from being taught to one's children, or prevent one's mind from choosing to believe in it. Will you push for frontal lobotomies on Christians next?

freetime2bme
Msg: 178
view profile
History
Posted: 10/27/2009 6:57:43 AM
"You can never force anyone to give up a philosophy that means something to them."

Take a trip to the Philippines once all most a totally islamic country. Not today, Spain came in and if you do not think foce was used to make the change you would be wrong again. That is not what I am pushing for. I believe mankind will get there with logic, given time and freedom to talk the issues out. The church does not like the idea of logic and has tried for years to stop the talk. Some christians let the church do the lobotomies on them all ready, or at least it seems that way.
 *sass*
Msg: 179
Posted: 10/27/2009 11:24:55 AM
Countibli:
*sass* you've been on the boards long enough to know that atheism is the "lack of belief in the existence of any gods" which is not the same as "the belief that there are no gods."
Sounds like semantics to me.

Proof, in general, doesn't exist. Even in mathematics, since proofs first require us to assume ceratin unprovable axioms are true.
Indeed, and it is up to each person which 'unprovable axiom' they wish to develop a belief system on.

the claim that atheism is a belief is usually followed by an argument that all beliefs are created equal, and that Creationism should be taught in schools, laws should be passed that to restrict homosexuality, etc.
Ahhh, so your argument is based on the generalization of your 'opposition'?

How sad.

Nerdstatus:
I can "believe" that 2 + 2 = 10 all I want, but when someone can demonstrate why that solution = false... which 'belief' has more value?
But in this case, as I have said, neither position can prove their position.. therefore the belief with more value is the one you happen to buy into. What else can be said?

As to your biblical scripture and 'proof' as such, well it falls flat with me since I do not think the bible is inerrant or sacrosanct.

Faith by it's very definition holds less value than a system that has evidence to support it.
As Countibli pointed out above, many times certain unprovable axioms must be accepted to get to the 'proof'.. therefore faith is involved in science as well. I see no false dichotomy.

It's been a slice boys, but I'm rarely here anymore since I've found a new home to vent my penchant for debate on this topic. Hopefully see you there
 scorpiomover
Msg: 181
view profile
History
Posted: 10/27/2009 7:38:46 PM
RE Msg: 114 by NerdStatus:
I don't have a problem with religion. I have a problem with followers who use religion as an excuse for sexism, bigotry, wars etc.
Then you have a problem with anyone who uses anything as an excuse for sexism, bigotry, wars, etc. Like using "national security" to deny possibly terrorists the right to a speedy trial by a jury of their peers. Like using "protecting the world from dictators" to only invade countries that have huge national resources that your country wants to control. Like economic practises that unfairly advantage American steel. Like that women like sex being used to excuse that 1/4 of American women report having been sexually assualted or raped at least once in their life, and only 2% of even the cases reported to the police resulting in a conviction. There are plenty of secular cases of such corruption. Expressing that you have a problem with the ones using religious justifications, and not stating that you are against ALL of them, secular as much as religious, is not only biased, it's abhorrent, as it's enabling those who are using secular reasons, and is encouraging those who used to use religious justifications, to switch to secular justifications, and get to behave far worse with impunity.
 scorpiomover
Msg: 183
view profile
History
Posted: 10/27/2009 11:39:15 PM
RE Msg: 182 by NerdStatus:
I've got no idea how you connected the dots between my not liking the sexism, bigotry, wars etc from canon to national security, terrorists and how we may or may not be denying rights to them that may or may not exist. Nor do I understand how you're making the connection to conviction rates of rape victims.
You're not that stupid, NerdStatus.

Either you're pro-rape or you're anti-rape, pro-sexism or anti-sexism, pro-bigotry or anti-bigotry. There is no half-measure. Either you are against it in ALL its forms, using secular justifications or religious justifications, or you're not. If you're against rape, sexism, and bigotry in all its forms, using secular justifications or religious justifications, then you're against it. If you're only against rape, sexism, and bigotry using religious justifications, then you're NOT against rape, sexism, or bigotry. You're just against religious people. But you're fine with secular people doing it.

There are plenty of secular cases of such corruption.
Define "such corruption" and how it exonerates the biblical canon for rape, sexism, bigotry, ownership of slaves etc.
There is no corruption that exonerates rape, sexism, or bigotry, or what Americans and British used to do to people they called slaves.

However, I've read the Bible, and I know what it says. Let's take rape, for example. This is what you quoted on the subject:
The bible is what's radical. It promotes sexism, rape, slavery... all kinds of fun stuff:
http://www.evilbible.com/Rape.htm
So, let's look at what the article says. I did:
Murder, rape, and pillage at Jabesh-gilead (Judges 21:10-24 NLT)

So they sent twelve thousand warriors to Jabesh-gilead with orders to kill everyone there, including women and children. "This is what you are to do," they said. "Completely destroy all the males and every woman who is not a virgin." Among the residents of Jabesh-gilead they found four hundred young virgins who had never slept with a man, and they brought them to the camp at Shiloh in the land of Canaan.

The Israelite assembly sent a peace delegation to the little remnant of Benjamin who were living at the rock of Rimmon. Then the men of Benjamin returned to their homes, and the four hundred women of Jabesh-gilead who were spared were given to them as wives. But there were not enough women for all of them. The people felt sorry for Benjamin because the LORD had left this gap in the tribes of Israel. So the Israelite leaders asked, "How can we find wives for the few who remain, since all the women of the tribe of Benjamin are dead? There must be heirs for the survivors so that an entire tribe of Israel will not be lost forever. But we cannot give them our own daughters in marriage because we have sworn with a solemn oath that anyone who does this will fall under God's curse."

Then they thought of the annual festival of the LORD held in Shiloh, between Lebonah and Bethel, along the east side of the road that goes from Bethel to Shechem. They told the men of Benjamin who still needed wives, "Go and hide in the vineyards. When the women of Shiloh come out for their dances, rush out from the vineyards, and each of you can take one of them home to be your wife! And when their fathers and brothers come to us in protest, we will tell them, 'Please be understanding. Let them have your daughters, for we didn't find enough wives for them when we destroyed Jabesh-gilead. And you are not guilty of breaking the vow since you did not give your daughters in marriage to them.'" So the men of Benjamin did as they were told. They kidnapped the women who took part in the celebration and carried them off to the land of their own inheritance. Then they rebuilt their towns and lived in them. So the assembly of Israel departed by tribes and families, and they returned to their own homes.

Obviously these women were repeatedly raped. These sick bastards killed and raped an entire town and then wanted more virgins, so they hid beside the road to kidnap and rape some more. How can anyone see this as anything but evil?
Now, let's examine this. Well, we have to read it, then, don't we?

The story covers chapters 19-21. Chapter 19 describes the events leading up to a woman being gang-raped in a town in the land of the tribe of Benjamin. It ends by saying that everyone who say the corpse saying "Never has such a thing happened since the Children of Israel left Egypt until now". In chapter 20, the people of Israel go to the tribe of Benjamin and ask for the gang-rapists to stand trial. They refuse to give them up. That would be like your sister being gang-raped by some Californians, and the governer and all the police tell you to get lost. As a result, they go to war with the tribe of Benjamin, until they give these gang-rapists up. But the Benjaminites are incredibly good fighters. They wiped out 40,000 men over two days, and didn't lose a single man of their own. But they lose the war in the third day, and almost get wiped out in the fighting.

Then the people lament that a whole tribe (state) would be completely wiped off the map. They find the people who are left, and manage to find some women who marry them.

Now, let's suppose it was you. You're a nice guy. One of your sisters or one of your friends, gets repeatedly gang-raped, until she is so destroyed by the numerous rapes, that she dies of the injuries. You go to the police, and they tell you to get lost. You go to the governor, same thing. So you go to Congress, and to President Obama, and they al say this is an absolutely terrible thing, and this is something that cannot be allowed to go unpunished, for if this is allowed to go unpunished, more young women will go through this terrible atrocity. So they approach the governor and the police of California, and they refuse to make these horrific men stand trial. But Congress will not let America become a place where girls can be gang-raped at will. So they tell the people of California, that they will arrest these people, and the whole of California goes to war with the rest of America. A terrible battle ensues, and almost double the population of California, 70 million, get annihilated in 2 days. But the war continues, and the Californians lose, and they fight to almost the last man, leaving almost all of them dead. Now, there is almost no-one left in California, no-one to run it at all, and it needs repopulating soon. Would you "give" your other sister to them, if it meant that she would be gang-raped? Of course not. Not in a million years. Would anyone? Do you seriously think anyone who would do anything to ensure gang-rapists were convicted, and then let his own daughter or sister or friend by gang-raped? Nope. If you're going to go to that extreme to stop gang rape, you're hardly going to make someone get gang raped, and definitely not by the same people who protected the gang rapists.

The ONLY way you would EVER let ANY woman get near them, would be if these guys were nothing to do with the thing, got roped into the war, but were 100% totally and completely against gang-rape, and wouldn't dream of even lying to a woman to get laid, and were nothing but upfront and treated women with the utmost respect. Even then, there is absolutely no way in any way that you would ever try to convince your sister or your friend to even date them, not unless she was very keen on them, and anything sexual between them would have to be 100% clearly wanted on her part.

There is just no way you'd go to such lengths to stop rape, and then let anyone date them, unless you were sure they would be safe with those men.

So quite simply, thinking anything else would be on the verge of insanity.

I'll skip the more detailed explanations of chapter 21 for now. But I can go into much more detail to explain to you how the text of the Bible is describing willing marriage.

So, on what justification does anyone start arguing that these girls were raped? I can think of 2 possibilities:

1) That the author started out assuming that all Jews are gang-rapists. Jews are the descendants of the Children of Israel, and these events happened hundreds of years after the events of the Five Books of Moses. So if the Children of Israel were gang-rapists for hundreds of years, it would have been endemic to this day. But we know that's complete BS, unless you're going to claim that Jews are gang-rapists, and I seriously think you'd never say that. So the only other option is that this person was raised to believe all Jews are evil to the core, and that all the problems of the world were caused by them, and has never learned to let go of his unbelievable racism and bigotry.

2) That the author thinks this is what one can expect, because this is what he expects of all people, including himself and all his friends, and the only reason why he wouldn't gang-rape lots of women now, is because he's afraid of going to prison. But, apart from that, he'd do it in a heartbeat.

Now, the problem I have, is why would you believe this pile of BS? Have you got any good reason to justify your acceptance of it as if it was gospel truth?

Expressing that you have a problem with the ones using religious justifications, and not stating that you are against ALL of them, secular as much as religious, is not only biased, it's abhorrent
Since the topic is: "Why do Non-Christians feel the need to press their anti-religous belief's on people?" - I disagree. I don't think it's abhorrent at all, I think it's on topic.
If you said that you pushed anti-religious beliefs on people because Christians were the ones to push for getting slavery banned (it was the Quakers and William Wilberforce, a very religious Christian), that would STILL be on topic. But it would also be abhorrent.

Even out of context, it's not abhorrent. You either don't understand the meaning of the term, or you toss it about way too easily.

The Oxford Pocket Dictionary of Current English | 2009

ab·hor·rent / ab'hôr?nt; -'här-/
• adj. inspiring disgust and loathing; repugnant: racial discrimination was abhorrent to us all.
http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1O999-abhorrent.html

It's abhorrent to say that you are against a person raping someone on religious justifications like "G-d told me to", but cheering when a guy is raping a girl because of a secular justifications like she "was asking for it".

And, of course I'm speaking from my bias, just as you are speaking from yours, and everyone else is speaking from theirs. That's sort of the point isn't it?
No, it's NOT. The point of any discussion is to remove your biases BEFORE speaking. If you don't think you have to do that, then nor should anyone else, and then everyone else would just keep arguing in favour of their biases, and there would be no discussion at all, just a lot of bigots posting insults at each other. That's NOT a discussion.
 worldtraveller74
Msg: 184
Posted: 7/14/2011 3:45:27 PM
If christians would simply butt out of trying to use laws, the govt etc to enforce their views on me I could care less about them. Since they don't though...
 Ravenstar66
Msg: 186
view profile
History
Posted: 8/30/2011 1:49:51 PM
Hmm... I've never felt the need nor desire to press my 'anti-religious belief's' on others - though I find that term rather derogatory and read it as 'there are only two types of people - Christian and non-Christian'.

It's a very narrow stance as I have friends who are Hindu, Muslim and Buddhist as well as Athiests and Agnostics of all walks.. why has Christianity been singled out?

Part of the thing that attracted me about paganism is that I don't believe in evangelizing, and I haven't met a pagan yet that does - it's up to the universe, not me - to affect another's path. If someone asks about my path I will gladly share but to try to convert or lead someone away from their belief system? no, that's not my intention, nature has never told me she needs converts lol!

will I argue religious and spiritual concepts - absolutely - an unexamined belief is worse than no belief in my books and if someone wants to debate I'm up for it - it's fun and a great way to learn.

I think anyone who has to deride others about their belief, or lack thereof has a pretty shaky foundation to begin with.. imho

Peace
 Bladesmith81801
Msg: 188
Posted: 8/30/2011 7:54:17 PM
Texas Legislators and Christian Groups Fight to Insert God Into Vets' Funerals -- Against Families' Wishes.

http://tinyurl.com/3aumnp2

Evangelicals Are a Growing Force in the Military Chaplain Corps

There were personal testimonies about Jesus from the stage, a comedian quoting Scripture and a five-piece band performing contemporary Christian praise songs. Then hundreds of Air Force chaplains stood and sang, many with palms upturned, in a service with a distinctively evangelical tone.

It was the opening ceremony of a four-day Spiritual Fitness Conference at a Hilton hotel here last month organized and paid for by the Air Force for many of its United States-based chaplains and their families, at a cost of $300,000. The chaplains, who pledge when they enter the military to minister to everyone, Methodist, Mormon or Muslim, attended workshops on "The Purpose Driven Life," the best seller by the megachurch pastor Rick Warren, and on how to improve their worship services. In the hotel hallways, vendors from Focus on the Family and other evangelical organizations promoted materials for the chaplains to use in their work.

The event was just one indication of the extent to which evangelical Christians have become a growing force in the Air Force chaplain corps, a trend documented by military records and interviews with more than two dozen chaplains and other military officials.

http://crooksandliars.com/jon-perr/hunting-for-jesus-fundamentalism-miltary

WASHINGTON (RNS) The Army is facing questions over a "spiritual fitness" portion of a mandatory questionnaire, with some atheists calling it "invidious and not inclusive" of soldiers who are nonbelievers.

The Wisconsin-based Freedom From Religion Foundation learned in December that soldiers were being asked to respond to statements such as "I am a spiritual person" and "I believe there is a purpose for my life."

If soldiers received a low score on their spiritual fitness questions, they received an assessment that said "Spiritual fitness is an area of possible difficulty for you. ... Improving your spiritual fitness should be an important goal."

Army Faces Questions Over 'Spiritual Fitness' Test

In a Dec. 29 letter to Secretary of the Army John McHugh, the atheist foundation asked for an immediate end to the spiritual evaluation components of the Global Assessment Tool and related programs.

"It is ironic that while nonbelievers are fighting to protect the freedoms for all Americans, their freedoms are being trampled upon by this Army practice," wrote Dan Barker and Annie Laurie Gaylor.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/06/army-faces-questions-over_n_805524.html

I could go on all day with these examples. The point, if you do a little research, is that the Evangelical movement intends to subvert the military into their own little "Onward Christian Soldiers". It'll make pushing forward their agenda of an American theocracy easier.
 realstudly1
Msg: 189
view profile
History
Posted: 4/27/2012 10:44:00 PM
Why do the religious whack-o's feel the need to indoctrinate young children? Children so young they can't think for themselves? It's what happened to you,,douchbag. You've been brainwashed since birth and your just not intelligent enough to question the delusion you've been spoon fed all your life. You were born into a debt you can never repay? I'm kinda conservitive and feel that Jesus should have consulted me before he saddeled me with this debt,,, i would have told him,,NO thanks,don't do it!
Religious indoctrination of young children is CHILD ABUSE,,and should be prosecuted as such.
What about my right,,to freedom from religion? Yours,there's, his,hers.
Now go hug your Muslim brother,before he gets the Islamabomb and we all die because of religion,,,in Jesus name of course,,Amen-ra...
 realstudly1
Msg: 190
view profile
History
 pfif
Msg: 192
Posted: 7/26/2012 8:55:33 PM
OP: The one person I know who does this a lot seems to have a specific
grudge, and an unwillingness to let it go, from long ago.

Then there's Dawkins and Hitchens, who roughly seem to believe that
there's real harm being done to our schools (especially in the
United States) under the guise of religion.

I think in all three instances, there is a clear political agenda in mind.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 194
view profile
History
Posted: 11/27/2012 2:29:20 AM
What a hypocrite the OP of this thread is or was.....evidently he's forgotten religious history or is so ignorant he never knew it to begin with.

Get off my TV, stay the hell off my front porch and out of my mailbox and my politics. If I was interested in your magic Jew on a stick story...I'd ask you for it. I've read your bible and thought is was a retarded and discusting piece of literature. Just because you've been granted a "talk stupid" license...try not to abuse it by assuming perfect strangers agree with your ideology with your Jesus/Lord comments in public. Respect my position, and you can keep you head up your rectum where it belongs.

I'm an American...not a Jew. I was NOT born in Israel, and don't give a solitary damn about what a bunch of Jews did or believed a couple thousand years ago....nor do I want this primitive crap passed on to my children using my tax money. I know Christian history with all it's self serving lies, scandals, invasions, cruelty, theft and hypocrisy.....and I dare you demand my respect! The truest thing I've ever read was "The darkest of evil wraps itself in the cloak of virtue".....and nothing proves it more than a jew based religion.

Try to keep this in mind, non-religious people have heard and been exposed to your rhetoric their entire lives....so it's not as if you are exposing us to some new concept.....just get it through your thick heads that we don't want it and leave us alone! WE HAVE NOTHING TO PRESS ON YOU.....what you are getting from us is RESISTANCE....so if you just keep your nose in your bible and keep your mouth shut....you won't even have that to deal with!

Goodness, I sure hope I didn't give the impression that I have little regard for Christians, Muslims and Jews....I do..I regard them as a major pain in the azz.
 PGL7
Msg: 195
Posted: 12/21/2012 2:48:12 PM

Goodness, I sure hope I didn't give the impression that I have little regard for Christians, Muslims and Jews....I do..I regard them as a major pain in the azz.

Merry CHRISTMAS!
 PGL7
Msg: 197
Posted: 12/22/2012 7:58:32 AM
lol
So much hatred.

Merry Christmas

ps Easter is just a short time away also so Happy Easter!

Enjoy your time off during our sacred holidays.
All are welcome...
Jesus wouldn't have it any other way!
 59thShadeofGrey
Msg: 198
Posted: 12/24/2012 10:22:44 AM
This is the funniest thread title I've ever seen! lol!

Where's the thread from the the Skinheads claiming "Why do non-nazis feel the need to press their anti-racist beliefs on people??"

Ay caramba......
;-)
 melodyof_k
Msg: 199
Posted: 1/20/2013 5:16:16 PM
I do not feel a need to press anti religious beliefs.
I dont care what religion makes you get through life with more happiess
what I object to is any religion who tells others that they will go to hell if they dont believe their way.
guess theres gonna be lots of us in hell if the new testament mistranslators keep believing their wrong translations of what is being said in the NT.
so.....a christian can go out and steal and repent the next day and get into heaven while a morally good person who helps others and lives an upright life but doesnt believe that Jesus is THE son of God will go to hell?
and that is a loving God?
that is the love of Jesus?
to cause unbelivers in HIM to burn in a lake of fire forever?
lol. sorry for laughing....but then please dont call GOd a god of love for all people.
i think not.
I dont think Jesus even meant that at all.
Jesus spoke in parables.
PS....he wasnt born of a virgin, and so what if he was..
if you can properly translate the scriptures that christians have fit Jesus into...you will see that in the prophesy of Hezkekiah......there will be a YOUNG WOMAN (not virgin who will concieve a child)
there is a different word for a virgin.

and so what if Jesus was born of a virgin or not?
it doesnt prove he is GOd in the flesh.

do not get me wrong, i even pray to Jesus at times. I feel a closeness with His spiritual being.
But I do not feel he is God.
 melodyof_k
Msg: 200
Posted: 1/31/2013 9:50:12 PM
I have never had non Christians (lets also say any non religion following person...why single out Christians)
press their anti religious beliefs on me except in these forums where they try to prove their anti religious beliefs and some continue to connect God to religion which most of is man made.
can be man made and God inspired.
I am not worried if someone doesnt believe in GOd...
because my religion,..and also my personal beliefs which are different from my religious teachings,....do not believe or teach that athiests will burn in hell forever.
when I hear things like that.....
I will walk away for they know now what they are talking about.
according to fundamental Christianity.....more than half of the people will be in hell.
sounds like a scare tactic to me.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 201
view profile
History
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 202
view profile
History
Posted: 2/24/2013 7:09:14 AM
Non-religious/anti-religious people are fighting against the evils that religion infects society and individuals with.
Show ALL Forums  > Religion  >