Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Religion  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 PGL7
Msg: 197
Why do Non-Christians feel the need to press their anti-religous belief's on people? Page 9 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
lol
So much hatred.

Merry Christmas

ps Easter is just a short time away also so Happy Easter!

Enjoy your time off during our sacred holidays.
All are welcome...
Jesus wouldn't have it any other way!
 59thShadeofGrey
Msg: 198
Why do Non-Christians feel the need to press their anti-religous belief's on people?
Posted: 12/24/2012 10:22:44 AM
This is the funniest thread title I've ever seen! lol!

Where's the thread from the the Skinheads claiming "Why do non-nazis feel the need to press their anti-racist beliefs on people??"

Ay caramba......
;-)
 melodyof_k
Msg: 199
Why do Non-Christians feel the need to press their anti-religous belief's on people?
Posted: 1/20/2013 5:16:16 PM
I do not feel a need to press anti religious beliefs.
I dont care what religion makes you get through life with more happiess
what I object to is any religion who tells others that they will go to hell if they dont believe their way.
guess theres gonna be lots of us in hell if the new testament mistranslators keep believing their wrong translations of what is being said in the NT.
so.....a christian can go out and steal and repent the next day and get into heaven while a morally good person who helps others and lives an upright life but doesnt believe that Jesus is THE son of God will go to hell?
and that is a loving God?
that is the love of Jesus?
to cause unbelivers in HIM to burn in a lake of fire forever?
lol. sorry for laughing....but then please dont call GOd a god of love for all people.
i think not.
I dont think Jesus even meant that at all.
Jesus spoke in parables.
PS....he wasnt born of a virgin, and so what if he was..
if you can properly translate the scriptures that christians have fit Jesus into...you will see that in the prophesy of Hezkekiah......there will be a YOUNG WOMAN (not virgin who will concieve a child)
there is a different word for a virgin.

and so what if Jesus was born of a virgin or not?
it doesnt prove he is GOd in the flesh.

do not get me wrong, i even pray to Jesus at times. I feel a closeness with His spiritual being.
But I do not feel he is God.
 melodyof_k
Msg: 200
Posted: 1/31/2013 9:50:12 PM
I have never had non Christians (lets also say any non religion following person...why single out Christians)
press their anti religious beliefs on me except in these forums where they try to prove their anti religious beliefs and some continue to connect God to religion which most of is man made.
can be man made and God inspired.
I am not worried if someone doesnt believe in GOd...
because my religion,..and also my personal beliefs which are different from my religious teachings,....do not believe or teach that athiests will burn in hell forever.
when I hear things like that.....
I will walk away for they know now what they are talking about.
according to fundamental Christianity.....more than half of the people will be in hell.
sounds like a scare tactic to me.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 201
view profile
History
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 202
view profile
History
Posted: 2/24/2013 7:09:14 AM
Non-religious/anti-religious people are fighting against the evils that religion infects society and individuals with.
Show ALL Forums  > Religion  >