Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ChicagoStyle
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Fetish, Balloons as foreplay !!Page 3 of 2    (1, 2)
LOL. Well, I must say, I am not suprised. Seems that there is a fetish for just about everything, ranging from weird to sick, depending on who you are and what your into.

I will pass on the ballons though. I don't get it myself. Plus, that noise the skin makes when rubbing against a ballon, I find annoyying. LOL
Fetish, Balloons as foreplay !!
Posted: 5/9/2006 9:55:15 AM
this has to be a joke....
 cedar77
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 11/24/2006 5:09:30 AM
^^^ yeah not good....now it's not "kid friendly"

OP.....
I haven't really heard too much about balloon's being involved in sex....
... but I'm thinking what if thing's are going well and everyone is happy
and then all of a sudden...POP!!!!!
 CloneAlone
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 11/24/2006 7:13:43 AM
You know, I go back frequently and visit the doctor in the laboratory where I was created. There are quite a number of strange things happening there as you can imagine, it is a genetics lab of course. But I have never seen this type of balloon play going on.
We do throw one in with the two-headed chimps once in a while, they love playing with balloons. Can't say I ever saw them do anything sexual with it though.

I'll have to ask a few other clones about this one since it is new to me.

Clone.
 cedar77
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 11/24/2006 7:56:33 AM

A touch, soft and tender.
A whisper, full of desire
A gasp of sweet surrender
As passion fuels the fire...

There is a fire within us..
that only needs a touch to bring forth flame.
Passion ignites...
when I hear you whisper my name.
My body shivers... oh...
but not from cold...
but from the sweet anticipation...
of a desire that never seems to grow old.

..change the words : desire, fire , cold and sweet anticipation to "balloon" and the poem become's more romantic..lol ... and more on topic with this thread.....

ps. just kidding .....it's a very nice traditional poem and balloons are not very romantic!!
 newblue1970
Msg: 44
Posted: 5/28/2009 7:32:53 AM
I'm into a lot of kinky things and push the boundaries quite a bit, but balloons? Never thought of that nor would it be of any interest. But if you are into it - consenting adults can have all the fun they want.

Superservice - you need a good relationship first. If a woman really cares about you and you have 'something' together, dont be shy about telling her your fetish. It may (will! :) seem weird to her, but if she cares for you, I dont see why she would refuse to indulge you sometimes. I mean its not physically dangerous or 'disgusting' or dirty or illegal or anything - you could be into things that are a lot worse! Just don't expect/require her to get into it like you are. In a good relationship, people want and desire to make their SO happy and satisfied. Heck if a GF of mine really got off on me laying around with balloons, sure I'd do it sometimes... Good luck in your search!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >