Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Why do I look good in mirror but not pictures?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 TxSippiGal
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Why do I look good in mirror but not pictures?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Ok original Poster I have met a lot of men on the dating site who defintely looked better in person than in their photo.. I would say 99% look better in person than in their photo. And they with out fail and no prodding from me tell me that I look better in person than my photo. I usually don't take good photos..

I think you are seeing the real person.. when you look in a mirror..

Photos don't catch the person very well..
 canoist
Msg: 52
Why do I look good in mirror but not pictures?
Posted: 6/10/2008 5:32:31 PM
Thats what FRIENDS are for. You do have friends, don't you?
Go out and do some of the things that you like doing, or that you'd imagine doing on a date. Sit at an outdoor cafe,
Stand by something that represents what you like to do.
Have your friend take pictures of you!! Take lots of them, and sort through for the best.

Besides, I just hate those 'bathroom mirror' pics.
 mm2k
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 6/10/2008 7:25:04 PM
Why not take a picture of the mirror? That way you get the best of both worlds :)
 chrylann
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 6/10/2008 7:36:59 PM
It has to do with the lighting.
 James_in_SD
Msg: 55
Posted: 6/10/2008 8:59:04 PM
No reflection on you, of course.
 Merrylass
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 6/11/2008 12:54:02 AM
LOL @ James ^

Real humans are not two-dimensional. It is impossible to convey three dimensions on paper which is why nobody looks much like a photo.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Why do I look good in mirror but not pictures?