Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 blondblueyed
Msg: 318
Sex in the woman mind after 40.Page 6 of 25    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25)
^^^^^^ I want what she's having!!

Thing is I don't want it just after one email or chatting in IM for three minutes. SO many guys that contact me seem to have an egg timer running.
 *mae* flowers
Msg: 319
Sex in the woman mind after 40.
Posted: 2/18/2008 11:01:09 PM
Well When she turned 40-45 ish she just stopped. She says she's always tired, (SHY-WITH-ME ?? and we are not young anymore and sex shouldn't be the way it was when were young... HELL why not ???? So now I'm here chatting with ladies, (profile explains I hve no plans to meet)..Get hot and tingly this way...

Does that happen often to ladies over 40??? HELP

....Hmmm not sure what you mean? Does what happen? Are you talking about your wife become disinterested in sex after turning 40? if so, your just unlucky....cause most women hit their sexual prime around that time...and if its the latter....well, its never happened to me....I mean, getting all hot and tingly talking to the ladies

...maeflowers
 Singlemale1962
Msg: 322
Posted: 2/19/2008 6:59:16 PM

Then you're not doing it right! Take some responsiblity man!

It was a joke believe me I know how to knock a woman's socks off and a few other items of clothing..

Its hard to get to home plate when the women wont even come out to make a pitch.
 *mae* flowers
Msg: 324
Posted: 2/19/2008 8:00:25 PM
Instead of finding fault and picking my question apart All I want to know is if that happens... We also have friends and are watching their marriage crumble and we both are wondering if it could happen to us... YES my wife knows I'm on POF... It's no secret... DUH

...Just wanted to let you know that I was not trying to find fault or pick your question apart...just having a little fun ...maybe you should re-read my response and you will see the laughing emoticon? Anyone here knows that I am not a mean or vindictive person. Sorry you took it that way.

...maeflowers
 *mae* flowers
Msg: 329
Posted: 2/20/2008 6:43:12 PM

sex with older women is so much better. im always up for it witht he older ladies, they know what they want between sheets

...Yes we do, and if were not in the mood, it just stays in the nightstand.

...maeflowers
 *mae* flowers
Msg: 332
Posted: 2/20/2008 9:06:45 PM

This blip about women thinking about sex 180 minutes a day compared to a man's 150 minutes makes total sense to me.

Women, traditionally, are the Keepers of the Relationship.

Sex is, traditionally, part of the Relationship.

It's also often at the root of relationship problems.

Therefore, it's not a surprise that women think about sex more than men do.

...I just read this on the net his moning.....which surprised me. I would have agreed that men thought about it more often.

...maeflowers
 Moonchild51
Msg: 335
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2008 9:35:32 AM
Hey Bro?
What you just posted is totally awesome and so very very true! I have often thought about why men and women simply can't just settle the issues and get what it is they both seek. Simply because we don't appear to see the issues the same way. Damn! Is there any possible way that that GAP can be overcome and finally, men and women can approach things the same way, with the same thoughts?

And Kal? I have to agree with what you said. Ladies in a group often let their guard down and the topics of discussion would surprise most men!
 MacKevinized
Msg: 336
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2008 11:14:55 AM

Ladies in a group often let their guard down and the topics of discussion would surprise most men!]/quote]

I've heard them conversations and women trying to justify them by pointing out how men talk when women are not around.

No surprise to me and women are much more degrading than men.
They banned chipendale performances where I live cause it required too much police protection.
 COUNTRY364
Msg: 337
Posted: 2/21/2008 12:09:04 PM
to me there is nothing(absolutely)greater in this world than sex with a woman that you are totally into,,that has experience,,confidence,,,,and yes the conversations that can happen when some of the girls have a get 2-gether(omg).
 Moonchild51
Msg: 338
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2008 12:13:31 PM

I've heard them conversations and women trying to justify them by pointing out how men talk when women are not around.

No surprise to me and women are much more degrading than men.

Mack? I cannot speak for all ladies but I have never tried to justify what I say by saying that men are worse. And to degrade men? Not when me and my gal pals get together. We speak openly and honestly about our sex drives/wants/needs. Never degrade men though. What would our (female) world be without these handsome fellows to keep it interesting???
 ankkka
Msg: 340
Posted: 2/21/2008 4:09:23 PM
What was that funny?
Crazy and without any feelings preparing to have sex??
A man can be romantic too!!
 Moonchild51
Msg: 341
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2008 7:53:52 PM
Ankka darlin? I think you didn't get the meaning of what Bro posted. By God, I was shocked when he posted that to be quite honest. So right on the money and so eloquently explained! Life should be just that simple between the sexes!
 huayidi
Msg: 342
view profile
History
Posted: 2/23/2008 1:34:52 AM
believe u know,for male,experience mean more than"pure".
 AnnudderVoice
Msg: 343
Posted: 2/23/2008 2:26:39 AM
Shoot, 'bro...now you blew our "let's be spontaneous" cover...

Annudder
 hootiesplace
Msg: 344
Posted: 2/23/2008 7:16:19 AM
You guys are reviving my faith. I do have to admit that I don't even consider dating anyone under 30 just for these reasons. Outstanding!
M
 smartazzjohn
Msg: 348
Posted: 2/23/2008 4:54:24 PM
"Sex in the woman mind after 40."

I have found that after 40 minutes both the woman and myself need beverage, we may even enjoy a smoke as well, I'm not sure about what else is on her mind though.
 AnnudderVoice
Msg: 350
Posted: 2/24/2008 9:55:18 AM

Marriage is an alliance entered into by a man who can't sleep with the window shut, and a woman who can't sleep with the window open.
George Bernard Shaw
and Ogden Nash:

I DO, I WILL, I HAVE

How wise I am to have instructed the butler to instruct the
first footman to instruct the second footman to instruct
the doorman to order my carriage;
I am about to volunteer a definition of marriage.
Just as I know that there are two Hagens, Walter and Copen,
I know that marriage is a legal and religious alliance entered
into by a man who can't sleep with the window shut and
a woman who can't sleep with the window open.

Moreover just as I am unsure of the difference between flora
and fauna and flotsam and jetsam
I am quite sure that marriage is the alliance of two people one
of whom never remembers birthdays and the other never
forgetsam,
And he refuses to believe there is a leak in the water pipe or
the gas pipe and she is convinced she is about to asphyxiate
or drown,
And she says Quick get up and get my hairbrushes off the
window sill, it's raining in, and he replies Oh they're all
right, it's only raining straight down.
That is why marriage is so much more interesting than divorce,
Because it's the only known example of the happy meeting of
the immovable object and the irresistible force.
So I hope husbands and wives will continue to debate and
combat over everything debatable and combatable,
Because I believe a little incompatibility is the spice of life,
particularly if he has income and she is pattable.
 Huggles
Msg: 351
Posted: 2/24/2008 1:23:39 PM
LOL @Nicenurse....I said that about the mailman the other day too! Hell, mail's always being delivered late anyway, if he's kidnapped for a day or two (or three or four) no one will be the wiser!
 AnnudderVoice
Msg: 357
Posted: 2/26/2008 2:45:58 PM

I totally agree MARRIAGE and DATING...is still cheating,
Only if you date someone outside of the marriage. Dating your spouse, last time I checked the PC handbook, was still on the approved list.

And oughta be mandatory.

Annudder
 c_deacon
Msg: 361
view profile
History
Posted: 3/4/2008 12:30:52 PM
Wonders what you used to "prime" yourself???........

OT........Over all, I think most of us that are 40 and over, still enjoy sex and are very capable of using not only our minds, but our bodies as well.....both men and women.........

Just my opinion......
 forum101
Msg: 363
view profile
History
Posted: 3/11/2008 9:46:04 PM
I think about it quite frequently. I want an intimate, fulfilling, sexual relationship with someone I care about. Is that the same as sex? Sure do look forward to Mr. Right coming into my life.
 fancynanci
Msg: 367
view profile
History
Posted: 3/17/2008 10:48:20 AM
I am a very sexual person, and a passionate soul...so what do you think?
 *buzz*
Msg: 369
view profile
History
Posted: 3/17/2008 1:47:09 PM

Sex in the woman mind after 40

... doesn't stop there either.
 *mae* flowers
Msg: 373
Posted: 3/20/2008 5:19:29 PM

as a former counselor and psych teacher i can tell you honestly most women dont hit a sexual peak until there forties. the docs say its lack of fear of pregnancy but i dont really buy all that. i think women just get more beautiful on the inside and get in touch with themselves and let er rip. unfortunate thing is most guys hit their peaks about twenty years earlier and that can cause problems for the fabulous forty crowd.

And thats our punishment for offering up the apple to Adam haha

...maeflowers
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  >