Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Taken1
Msg: 12
dying, does it worry uPage 2 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
yeah... death..... I grieve every time my vibrator dies from needing new batteries......can not take thinking about it... death..... at least I can replace batteries!

have to live in the now... if you think about it... it is just too maddening...now only if we could live forever like those Vampires!
 pantsonfire
Msg: 40
view profile
History
dying, does it worry u
Posted: 7/27/2006 4:54:01 AM
death doesnt worry me but the in between bit does.. anyone who knows me, knows my brother has been teetering on the brink for the last week, and we have had to sit there at his side watching him... he is mostly unconscious but he has moments of lucidity and thats tough.. cos he knows now how ill he really is.. and is very scared... having watched someone i love dearly deteriorate like he has made me hope that when it's my time i go out with a bang and not slowly... would hate to put my family thru what we are going thru at the moment ...
 knockout
Msg: 60
view profile
History
dying, does it worry u
Posted: 9/1/2006 10:48:07 AM
i think of it as, when i die my soul is going home! not scared of it but its a fact that as soon as you're born, you're dying!
 paulinuk
Msg: 62
view profile
History
dying, does it worry u
Posted: 9/3/2006 2:35:52 AM
I,m dead worried about it
 Ouma
Msg: 67
view profile
History
dying, does it worry u
Posted: 4/22/2007 11:48:35 AM
Peterq - I agree. I'm furious that I'm getting so old when there's still so much to see, do, achieve, learn, enjoy, get cross about..!!

If I could make a wish it would be I die with a bit of self respect intact - and that I have the foresight to clear most of the house of 'stuff' before I go so no one else has the task of doing it.

I'm off now to do a bit of living...

Trishy x
 stonecastle
Msg: 92
view profile
History
dying, does it worry u
Posted: 4/25/2007 1:51:40 AM

Whats to be scared of, live your life, once your gone your gone!
Most people don't believe that though, that is why there are religons as every religon believes in an after life and believes that we are spirits not bodies.
 stevencl
Msg: 99
view profile
History
dying, does it worry u
Posted: 4/25/2007 6:36:02 AM
why worry about it? we all have to die, it's just a matter of when, where and how!
 Bodiesroadie
Msg: 108
view profile
History
dying, does it worry u
Posted: 4/27/2007 12:25:20 PM
Whilst they were asleep they did not realise they were dreaming, but when they woke up they knew. Someday will come a great awakening when we will know this lfe was like a dream.
 sassy_1974
Msg: 117
view profile
History
dying, does it worry u
Posted: 5/1/2007 3:07:51 AM
the only guarentee we have in life is that we will die, its a dead cert (pardon the pun) so why worry? enjoy what life you do have, take what you can-give when needed and screw the fook out of the asses of this world ......
 OxfordBrunette
Msg: 118
view profile
History
dying, does it worry u
Posted: 5/1/2007 4:11:19 PM
I'm not worried about myself dying at all. Although my dad has been diagnosed with terminal cancer and I really do worry him dying! I know we are all going to go sometime, but it doesn't make it any easier.
 piewhacket
Msg: 121
view profile
History
dying, does it worry u
Posted: 5/4/2007 11:03:27 PM
Dying doesn't worry me, but the final moments before I go (or seconds) do. I don't want my final words to be "if only I had" !!!!!
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >