Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Over 60??      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Celticmist
Msg: 26
Over 60??Page 2 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
Geez Yank we were going to send you a map of Canada - how more friendly can you be ( forget I asked that )

actually I went out with a guy who called his Mrs Michigan go figure

so which is Yank - teeny weenie or large salami? besides it's not the size but what you do with it that counts
Try some hand lotion on those calluses
 Yank
Msg: 27
Over 60??
Posted: 5/12/2006 6:57:34 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoohhh I can do wonders with this..well we'll call it a hotdog...that's in between!! I also have another asset which might please the ladies even MORE!!!
 tinkerbellcgy
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Over 60??
Posted: 5/13/2006 9:43:36 AM
Soooooo, Yank, have you found anybody yet?

Tink, Calgary
 Yank
Msg: 29
Over 60??
Posted: 5/13/2006 6:30:35 PM
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah you sweet ladies!! Hey been gettin lots of mail from you all!! As far as where I got the Yank title,,it was from a great french gal I new while in France for 3 years. Taught me A LOT...she did.. got a give it up for the french maidens!!
 rvlvr
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Over 60??
Posted: 5/20/2006 11:21:43 AM
hey Tink, that's all well and good, but you have to get them to answer you before you can get anything started.....
 teekie
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Over 60??
Posted: 4/13/2008 7:38:07 PM
that why i am seeking a female over 65 the sex is great. know were are you. im waiting ladies
 Thilium
Msg: 32
Over 60??
Posted: 4/15/2008 4:57:07 AM
Oh ya baby! I love men over 60. They are the best!
 poly_1der
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Over 60??
Posted: 4/15/2008 7:34:46 AM
Absolutely, Yank! Especially when one considers the fact that a lot of us are over 50 anyway...60 isn't really much of an age difference to us!
 rearguard*2
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Over 60??
Posted: 4/15/2008 7:48:11 AM
But, but, but....Lots of women's profiles on this site have age restrictions on them, particularly loaded towards the younger side. Not of a lot of women in their 50s post profiles that allow guys 60 or older in through the front gate.

I presume that they want some young bucks to be sure that their desires are satisfied. Personally, I find interesting women interesting, regardless of their age, although someone relatively close is usually easier to deal with on a day to day basis.
 poly_1der
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Over 60??
Posted: 4/15/2008 10:37:55 AM
rearguard, I think that has a lot more to do with sexual function ability than an interesting mind. We women in our 50s have a lot of experience with ED, and sometimes choose to hunt for a "guaranteed erection" to satisfy those cravings we're unable to have met by an older, "less functional" (sexually) man.

Of course, in my own case, I get to have both on occasion!
 rearguard*2
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Over 60??
Posted: 4/15/2008 10:57:29 AM
How interesting. Hundreds of pages from women lamenting the fact that horny males question them about sex when exploring new relationships, and here the women are out there summarily rejecting males simply because they may not be able to perform!

Hmmmm..... I wonder if that means the the ones who do not block to over 60 males are the ones that are not interested in sex.....
 WORD1948
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Over 60??
Posted: 4/15/2008 11:14:30 AM
Rearguard2,

How interesting. Hundreds of pages from women lamenting the fact that horny males question them about sex when exploring new relationships, and here the women are out there summarily rejecting males simply because they may not be able to perform!

This surprises you?
 rearguard*2
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Over 60??
Posted: 4/15/2008 11:48:08 AM
Amuses, not surprises. I thought a lot about sex many years ago, and concluded that by and large women are at least as open to sex as men are, otherwise there would be a huge distortion in the marketplace, with one sex being constantly in a state of frustration while the other went blissfully through life ignoring the physical pleasures. I soon found out that finding a sexual partner was one of the easier things in life to accomplish, given that you put a little effort in and were not excessively concerned with details of the relationship. This can only be true if the opposite sex is as motivated as you are, of course.

What is funny is the endless array of impediments that are thrown up in social discourse which fill up people's anxieties to no evident effectiveness. Even very sexually repressive societies have no paucity of children, evidence that sexual activity is certainly prevalent, even if channeled in rather different ways.

Let's face it, all the posturing is largely BS when it comes down to the wire. But, it certainly is entertaining.
 Celticmist
Msg: 39
Over 60??
Posted: 4/15/2008 12:35:12 PM

Hmmmm..... I wonder if that means the the ones who do not block to over 60 males are the ones that are not interested in sex.....

ahhh...hmmmm....No, it does not mean we are less interested in sex. It does mean we are looking for an overall package of age, experience, maturity. I have an age range of 10 years on either side of my 56 yrs. I don't want someone who has either one foot in the grave, or one foot in the cradle.
 belle.la.donna
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Over 60??
Posted: 4/15/2008 12:39:36 PM

Any chance for healthy,hung,romantic, secure men over 60??

Laughin here....I would think that if you'd been hung you wouldn't be too healthy. I mean wouldn't the rope burn your neck?
 Dancing_4_You
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Over 60??
Posted: 4/15/2008 12:56:54 PM
so i am hearing here that "have hung, will travel"? well, things also need to work, but as an almost 60 year old woman with a 57 year old manfriend, i can tell you that the quality now exceeds the quantity of before. for us, sexuality is not the issue. it's more our own da-n stubborness and convictions and being used to the way we do things and me still being a mom.

time will tell, but for us, the age part has not been an issue. plus, both of us like to date around our own ages or just a few years younger or older. where i live, this age group is thriving and busy. nothing like going out and seeing older crowds (40-s through 60-s mostly) dancing and doing things en masse. this town used to be hippyville in the 60's and it seems no one has ever gotten over it!

i guess it depends on where you live. in the past, i've always hung out with younger crowds. it is kind of an eye opener to look around now and see everyone aging--ESPECIALLY ME! but, slowly i get used to it and do admit i feel better, when they card me in the diner before giving me the 55+ discount. not sure why, maybe just scared of it all. time heals. but if you want to meet someone, you'll need to reveal yourself on a profile and not be hung and married!

ps women also start to "hang". i think it's about gravity!
 friendlyldy
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Over 60??
Posted: 4/15/2008 6:30:35 PM
I can't comment on the "Hung" part but I know some of the happiest newlweds that I know are in their late 60's and early 70's and even one couple at 80! I actually think relationships work better after 60 because the 50's seem to be a time when people get hung up on aging........... After 60, I think the focus is more on enjoying each other and life and having fun.
 Dancing_4_You
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Over 60??
Posted: 4/15/2008 10:54:51 PM
friendlyldy, that made my day! it means that in a few months, all my problems will be going away!? well, at least they will be easier to share...
 tallyover
Msg: 44
Over 60??
Posted: 4/16/2008 4:01:27 AM
Yes Sir!

I just wish there were more of them looking for women in their own age group...LOL

Tally
 rearguard*2
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Over 60??
Posted: 4/16/2008 6:30:01 AM
Friendly, that is an excellent comment. It does appear to me that people in the 50s are really going through some kind of life crisis, captured still by the ideas of the 20s and 30s regarding relationships, seeking to repeat what was driven by entirely different motivations and situations of earlier years. Until you said it, I had not really seen it in that light.

I really do wonder why so many are reluctant to face the fact that the time left in health and mobility should be filled with enjoyment of the moment. There is little doubt that that time is limited and choices will inevitably become quite restricted.

An older lady said to me recently, in response to an innocuous question as to what she planned for the summer,

" Oh, I don't make long term plans like that any more."

Hard to get a handle on, but a very good approach to the time that is left, probably at any age.
 sally1945
Msg: 46
Over 60??
Posted: 4/16/2008 9:00:22 AM
Hey i'm asking the same question but its the other way around, any men in the 60, all I get are men in there 30 and 40 looking for romance or just sex, what about us poor women in our 60 looking for a true romance realitionship??
 fiftiesforever
Msg: 47
Over 60??
Posted: 4/16/2008 9:31:05 PM

Laughin here....I would think that if you'd been hung you wouldn't be too healthy. I mean wouldn't the rope burn your neck?

How right you are, and it scares the holy hell out of you. But as you can see by my reply I obviously escaped due mostly to some of those good native American genes - which enabled me to run faster than hell. But I can tell you one thing - I'd much prefer the other kind of being hung even if I needed a rope to hold it up.
 Also a Loser
Msg: 48
Over 60??
Posted: 4/16/2008 10:57:48 PM
Nope, there isn't a chance in hell as I have found out unless perhaps you are somewhat of a scoundrel. Women I guess don't want gentleman. I've been trying for a number of years and tried to be a gentleman etc. and they turn me down flat. Unless you are extremely handsome like James Bond but I post my photo and it's head for the hills gals.
 rearguard*2
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Over 60??
Posted: 4/17/2008 8:47:46 AM
Its not a problem. Just post a photo of Sean Connery and your problems will be solved!

Until the first date, of course. Then just meet in Saskatoon. No hills for them to run for!
 professora
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Over 60??
Posted: 8/26/2008 7:51:04 PM
I am 62 and meet people all the time. The sites are a wonderful medium to meet and exchange ideas. Sometimes, people click and there are many success stories. Personally, I methodically researched the best ways to go about dating: presentation such as appearance, converstation, profiles, etc. I still become tense when meeting a new person but I have deciced that is just "part of my charm". LOL
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Over 60??