Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 toolman32
Msg: 12
i love my husband but i can't let him go he makes lots of excuses to end the relationshipPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
ok call me dumb here but did the OP say he came home on leave for a week and married her?/

then he went back to iraq?

hooo deee hummmm on me but how can anything come of thats since he went to georgia after he came home?

making no plans with you ? hello my heads bouncing off my desk laughing here. dont get me wrong you can have feeling and have a relationship with someone on the internet,having one right now with a lady i hope soon to meet. but it has to be with 2 people not one sided.

something smells fishy and it isnt POF!!!!! enough said !!! just my change on the subject.
 Not just a member
Msg: 13
i love my husband but i can't let him go he makes lots of excuses to end the relationship
Posted: 5/12/2006 6:07:14 PM
You met him and married him in a week? WTF?.... were you drinking????? Please say yes. Just wondering.
 Polly_G
Msg: 14
i love my husband but i can't let him go he makes lots of excuses to end the relationship
Posted: 5/12/2006 6:09:50 PM
I'm thinking there are two sides of this story.

Sure you aren't more in love with the idea of a family and children than the person you are going to use to get those things?

Here is a little story that happened to a friend of mine....

A friend of mine let a girl from California move in with him here just back in December. He met her on another dating site. It actually ruined our friendship because she turned out to be this controlling, critical, selfish woman who deemed me has a threat (which I totally wasn't...I didn't consider my friend to be bf material to be honest).

She actually used me to get to him initially come to think of it. It was so completely obvious to everyone around them that she only wanted him because her time clock was a tickin and she wanted the house, the kids, and a life she saw many of her friends had.

She was very attractive but pretty much everything about her was superficial. Selfish doesn't begin to describe this person and she just steamrolled over everyone with her wants and needs. Even her own roomates were messaging me on msn to tell me how angry they were because they came home and she had completely redecorated the apt. without even asking their input. She didn't see how her behavior was wrong.

She kept coming to me for help with my friend and I gave it until it got to a point I was getting too involved in their relationship and started to step back more. I guess I was no longer of any use to her so then I became a threat.

As I mentioned...her bf wasn't bf material but he was fun to hang with. The only reason they are still together right now is because he comes from a rich family (he can do****all for himself), he can't get anyone else who will put up with him, and because she simply doesn't care about his behavior a whole lot because she is focused on having babies.

So I guess in that way they are a match. Two dysfunctional people but I pity their children. Its not about love though...its about using each other.
 VivaciousVixen2010
Msg: 17
Posted: 6/19/2009 6:22:52 AM
as toolman said, you need two people not one for a relationship. you have been faithful, while he has been fooling around~very nice
face the music. he is scummy. he does not love you. if he did, would not be fooling around and lying to you.
Do you really need more pain?
force him to file papers
 CaliGirlInFLipFlops
Msg: 20
Posted: 6/19/2009 11:55:06 PM
Sounds like your husband is using YOU to get more money...Married Soldiers get more money and more benefits then those who are not.

This doesnt even sounds like a marriage to me.

Good luck.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >