Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > Annoying neighbors      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Rus
Msg: 51
Annoying neighborsPage 3 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Dang conscience, I had an awesome followup to that but it just goes a tiny bit too far.

Oh well, vets are awesome! Even the slightly odd ones.
 Arduinna
Msg: 52
Annoying neighbors
Posted: 5/29/2006 1:20:23 PM
Funny to come across this thread....

I live in a less than desireable, but temporary location right now (which I wont expand on)

For the last week, I have amused my co-workes with stories of my upstairs neighbour's love of music.

I love music too, however... I get up at 6:30 in the morning. And as much as I love music, hearing my neighbours music until 2 am is getting tedious. On top of that, he likes to sing...loudly. Which might be bearable, but a man singing to Brittney Spears and last night.. Whitney Houston's version of 'I Will Always Love You' FOUR TIMES IN A ROW!

Today I will be leaving a politely worded note, in which I will kindly ask him to please try and reduce his singing after 10:30pm. I hope it works lol
 bcboy72
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Annoying neighbors
Posted: 5/29/2006 2:42:20 PM
I got your message and that is fine...if you are going to be that way I will stop singing. ..but I want that vibrator off by midnight...it affects my pacemaker....

By the way...that is my favorite song...
 Arduinna
Msg: 54
Annoying neighbors
Posted: 5/29/2006 3:22:28 PM
LOL

OK deal bcboy!

And thanks for the mid-afternoon laugh
 bcboy72
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Annoying neighbors
Posted: 5/29/2006 10:49:20 PM
Speaking of annoying neighbors, I was talking to my land lady today, asking her how old she was...she wouldn't tell me...so I just told her I would wait until tonight, cut her open and count the rings...
Cops didn't find it funny either....
 muffin969
Msg: 56
Annoying neighbors
Posted: 5/30/2006 12:58:40 AM
bc.....leave it to you.... but I have the most annoying neighbour, they live a block away and complain about everything.... I have a back yard fire pit, never seen a fire, she complained to the town before I even had one only had built it, firechief recommended we use briquettes... less smoke.... then hadn't heard from her for a couple yrs and a week ago she comes over because she heard music at Noon on a Sat and was complaining the base was too loud, it wasn't from my house but she complained to me....I said its noon and we have to live sometime... but she is so annoying complaining about everything and she is right there is a bylaw here saying if something anoys your neighbour they can complain and if you don't stop can be fined.... I'm going to complain about her complaining..its dang annoying....actually told her haven't seen her since, hopefully she gets the picture...

cant wait to have a big party...... someday...
 whodeletedme
Msg: 57
Annoying neighbors
Posted: 5/30/2006 9:35:26 AM
I know you are more than a block away from me but gees Muffin I must have your neighbours Brother living next door to me,... JERK heh heh Last weekend I went to a garage sale and picked up the MOST ANNOYING set of chimes and hung them on HIS side of my house in the wind I put them out when I am not home and take them down when I want peace!!!
 muffin969
Msg: 58
Annoying neighbors
Posted: 5/30/2006 10:12:15 AM
Hey if you find another set please let me know will gladly pay for them....and thanks for letting me know I don't have the only turkey's on the block...lol.....
 whodeletedme
Msg: 59
Annoying neighbors
Posted: 5/30/2006 10:23:38 AM
Turkey "vultures" that is,... hehehe old buzzards. Although I can't say my neighbours on teh other side are much fun either. Snooty " MY kids only go to french immersion therefore can't associate with yours" kind of folks.....as if the little kids care sheeeeeeeesh.
 bcboy72
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Annoying neighbors
Posted: 5/30/2006 11:00:07 AM
I am thinking I should get a new place, you would be surprised at how much room it takes for a cheetah to ride a dirbike...

Now in order to maintain the quality of this thread I have to type some useless drivel just so I can get above 200 characters and post again...does this cut it?
 Scotchlassie
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Annoying neighbors
Posted: 5/30/2006 5:30:28 PM
Oh my Lord!!!
To hear all the stories about bad neighbours, sure makes me glad all I can hear is my neighbours indulging in nookie in the apartment next door . . . And I used to get sooooo jealous . . .
 bcboy72
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Annoying neighbors
Posted: 7/18/2006 3:50:07 PM
So today the guy across the hall comes over and tells me my cat is in the swimming pool...I apologised and explained to him that with all this heat the cat is a regular Jaques Cousteau. I just can't keep him away from water...

Then he tells me that I am not understanding...my cat, along with a large rock, and three and a half feet of duct tape are in the pool...

I said "hmm...I don't recall using that much duct tape..Are you sure it is my cat?"

Definitely time to move...

Any other annoying neighbor stories?
 juicy kue
Msg: 63
Annoying neighbors
Posted: 7/18/2006 4:15:20 PM
I have a rooming house behind my place - single occupancy rooms - so there is a lot of traffic of people moving in. Earlier this summer, these two pigs moved in and set up their lawnchairs so they are looking directly into my kitchen/bathroom.

Their backyard is huge.. so there is only one reason they look.

So I invite a male friend over and he goes onto the laundry stoop, takes one hand and scratches down his pants and the other, he uses to scratch his armpit all the while making ape like noises directly at them.

I laughed so hard, but it worked, they must of moved out or they sit in the frontyard now..

Guy friends sure come in handy sometimes
 Rus
Msg: 64
Annoying neighbors
Posted: 7/18/2006 5:56:40 PM
Bathroom/Kitchen huh? Sounds dirty
 jspudotoole
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Annoying neighbors
Posted: 7/18/2006 7:28:03 PM
The pub next door on thurs, fri, and saturday nights
 bcboy72
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Annoying neighbors
Posted: 9/23/2006 8:42:34 PM
Last night I was hanging out doing the regular household duties...when I noticed the neighbor across the street looking in my windows watching me...So...I did what any normal person would do...I got nekkid and did the nekkid dance in front of my window....in hopes that he will quit looking....A few minutes later I look back, and there he is doing the nekkid dance back to me...

....Pretty good dancer really...
 get REEL
Msg: 67
Annoying neighbors
Posted: 9/23/2006 9:04:52 PM
my neighbor has a little white fluffy poodle.....
and walks around in ankle high rubber boots

fairyeyez
Msg: 68
Annoying neighbors
Posted: 9/23/2006 9:06:40 PM
I like to play a blank tape all night long. It drives the mime next door nuts.
 tizzabelle
Msg: 69
Annoying neighbors
Posted: 9/23/2006 9:22:04 PM
One neighbour has been in this 'hood since the begining of it's time; she is a sweet Lady. The other side; an older working couple...louder music; sounds like Zanphir or some ruddy thing every once in a while (oh well).

The ghetto's accross the street occaisionally give me nightmares though.
 Miss Minkie
Msg: 70
Annoying neighbors
Posted: 9/24/2006 9:57:25 AM
LOL So funny! I have had my share of "interesting" neighbors. One used to whack slugs with a hammer. Seriously!! It was scary!
The other one was the kareoke (wrong spelling) Queen. She moved in, put a pool table on my side of the driveway, trampoline on my side of our joined backyards.....then had wild parties every weekend. There were always police over, pepperspray....sheer crazyness. Really good role model for her 5 year old daughter.......OH....not to mention being a coke whore.
Hmmm......I moved to a 2 acre property in the woods.
No bad neighbors now. Just deer, bunnies and quail.
Not to mention 1 cougar too!!
 tizzabelle
Msg: 71
Annoying neighbors
Posted: 9/24/2006 11:13:08 AM
^^Buy him a hoe; make sure she's got sumptin' extra special to give him! ;)

Thank goodness there are no crazy crack heads or cokanuts accross the street; in them rentals right now! (at least; as far as I know)
 -simona-
Msg: 72
Annoying neighbors
Posted: 9/24/2006 6:57:34 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Whatever.....................
 bcboy72
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Annoying neighbors
Posted: 9/25/2006 8:10:11 AM
^Quality input...I love a thinker...

You messin with a Blind Old Woman????
You will burn in Hell now Mister.

You mean I had a choice? Damn...

As for the nekkidness and gun...can you come over here and deal with my tennant?...he is driving me crazy.

You have to pay for that stuff...
 bcboy72
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Annoying neighbors
Posted: 9/25/2006 4:10:07 PM
No, but it might get you dinner...
 KIWI3nme
Msg: 75
Annoying neighbors
Posted: 9/26/2006 3:31:59 PM
ptt try having the police break the door down across the hall with guns drawn and having a crapload of "stuff" seized....like guns...drugs...knives....a missing teenager.... LOVELY HUH???

this was yrs ago...about 8 yrs ago....my ex and I's first shitty aprartment with our newborn...I think the next day we got a truck and got the hell outta there asap.

lol..me last place 2 yrs ago....the landlord was such a cheap **stard i swear...he was splitting 4 calbes in the cable box....i plugged in my cable found it worked...and he found out. He turned it off...

ALLLRIGHHTTYY THEN!!! so my bf went outside with a candle at night..and a splitter...and tapped into it...then superglued the shit outta the box LOL>>>> hehe take that you cheap ***hole!!!!!!
Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > Annoying neighbors