Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 tcky123
Msg: 3
Y do guys lie to get a pice of A$$??Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
op no offence your picture all spread eagle like a chick on a corner street can make guys think of you in a bad way on here so there is your answer all they think about is whisper sweet nothings to you with some action on their mind..
 BlackCat36
Msg: 6
Y do guys lie to get a pice of A$$??
Posted: 5/17/2006 8:44:01 AM
i agree with every1 pic profile nad also the name

if you change everything you might get adecent guy
 nofatgirlsplz
Msg: 7
Posted: 5/17/2006 9:24:49 AM
lieing to get into bed with you, where do I start....U know back in my "pre-moral" days, I used to post in yahoo chat rooms, Any girl want to ****? No questions asked. Its funny, I actually had some takers. LOL
 nofatgirlsplz
Msg: 10
Posted: 5/17/2006 10:24:09 AM
i always tell the ladies that i am interested in them because i would like to have sex with....some want that and some don't....lol, many times I would send messages asking for sex like "would you like to have sex with?" of course most of the ladies get offended....well at least someone wanted you in that way

hey meowdude, when you get tired of the hunt, a for sure way to get sex every night is to get married, of course the down side to this is she'll eventually get fat and lazy while your out slaving away knocking out the rent, but when that happens, it's time to put that fishy back in the ocean and scroll back thru the "plenty of fish" website!
 BlackCat36
Msg: 15
Posted: 5/17/2006 12:22:31 PM
***WARNING*** bringing SexxyThickChik in your life might cause some side affects including, but not limited to: uncontrolable fun, pain in the cheeck area from so much smilling and laughing, feeling tipsy, light headed, body aches, soarness, occasionally waking up booty naked and not knowing wut happend da night before!
^^^^ that is asking for one thing but you dont look 25 i know some gals that are 25 and they arent looking for one thing
 08brnter
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 5/17/2006 7:11:37 PM
Here's just a suggestion.....it may not be politically correct but ...it's alway's been said that guys are like that, and nowadays it seems like more girls might be....from my piont of view, a girl can get it from almost anyone, anytime, and if she's into that...then she probably does...a girl can pretty much be rest assured that a guy probably has done less than half the women he actually has! I'm old fashioned in nature, but I've had to be very tolerant because I'm aware that times have changed,and people are horny..including me! Mabe some guys might think they want that "give it all up girl", and then get a little freaked out when it happens
 08brnter
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 5/17/2006 7:15:49 PM
woooops..I gotta correct....I work very long hours..I'm sorry what i meant to say is they haven't done halh the girls that they say they have .
 BlackCat36
Msg: 20
Posted: 5/17/2006 7:57:20 PM
are the men scared of diseases??? condoms are ok but they dont protect against herpes and stuff
 nofatgirlsplz
Msg: 21
Posted: 5/17/2006 8:09:50 PM
>You asked why. I think that something changes after sex; it's so emotionally charged. Even if both people say, "hey, this is just a bio thing, right? Right - right" - wham, it happens. Something is different aftewards.... Maybe dude actually meant he cared?

>Nothing would change if people would be honest with their feelings, like, Man i really enjoyed effing you! Lets do it again sometime! OK? LOL

>fungal, are you sure condoms arent safe from herpes? I thought it was.
 sayonara7
Msg: 23
Posted: 5/17/2006 10:01:11 PM
Oh OP...congrats....you are the first OP who has actually questioned and answered in the title itself. If it is yet not clear to you, let me rephrase your words.Guys lie to get a piece of ass.There you go ,simple as that!
 wiserd
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 5/18/2006 3:58:42 PM

>fungal, are you sure condoms arent safe from herpes? I thought it was.

Syphilis, HPV, herpes, jock itch, etc. can all exist as skin diseases. Condoms would protect you, assuming you wore them over your whole body. But most people only wear them on a tiny patch of skin.
 dapperatom
Msg: 31
Posted: 8/28/2006 9:35:29 PM
Sounds like you go looking for the wrong guys. Catch quite a few.

FLG
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >