Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BLoNDeANGeL845
Msg: 495
Women that wear too much makeup at our age....Page 22 of 22    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22)
Audrey Hepburn —she summed it up the best:

‘Make-up can only make you look pretty on the outside but it doesn't help if you're ugly on the inside. Unless you eat the make-up.’
 petula1908
Msg: 496
Women that wear too much makeup at our age....
Posted: 12/23/2014 4:52:49 PM
Funnily enough I like a bit of blue eye shadow especially on a blue eyed person. I think make up should be fun and creative and those that look a bit bizarre, so what? We have all sorts of colours in our hair and on our face nowadays.
I wear make up because I like it and because without it I look like death warmed up. I know the difference in the way I am treated especially by men, when I wear some cosmetics and when I don't. Invisible moves to visible. But I have the option to do whatever and that is all I care about.
 Halcyon_Skies
Msg: 497
Posted: 12/23/2014 5:51:11 PM
Funnily enough I like a bit of blue eye shadow especially on a blue eyed person. I think make up should be fun and creative and those that look a bit bizarre, so what? We have all sorts of colours in our hair and on our face nowadays.

That may be fine for you, Petula--however, I don't use my face as a canvas for artistic expression. If I want to express myself artistically, I'll do an oil painting or a watercolor painting. I use make-up to enhance my features--not to change them.

I already have dark blue eyes---blue eyeshadow on me looks garish and cheap. I think the best make-up looks natural, as if one is wearing little to none. I'd prefer that people notice ME---not my make-up job.
 BlackLady1953
Msg: 498
view profile
History
Posted: 12/23/2014 6:09:44 PM
I have been blessed with great skin that I started caring for at an early age.......so I don't have to wear a lot of makeup....love my lipstick, though.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  >