Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > How do you get your stuff back in a break up??!!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Ismywriteup4u
Msg: 27
view profile
History
How do you get your stuff back in a break up??!!Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Hey, now that's not a bad idea. But...on a serious note:
The same thing happened to me just recently with a lady holding on to my personals i.e. tv, videos and the like. Now, she's indicated she'll give them back. But, its just a game with her like she made me think I did to her.

So, I'm figuring, they're just inanimate objects, the total sum is not worth the anguish in the event of what she wanted me to do for her house fixups without "reciprocation."

If you look at what the cost would have been out of my pocket (and no assistance from her), it would be total suicide for me.
In that case, she would be the winner or user, if you can see it that way.
So, I just cut my losses, accepted it.
And have it my mind: what goes around, comes around.
And it usually does...just a matter of time!
Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > How do you get your stuff back in a break up??!!