Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 darkstorm73
Msg: 35
Ever Wanna...Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
When you talk about guys hitting on you... first I go with "I'm looking for chat/email friends" and I'm polite and that's even with the "intimate encounter" dudes that go into detail about length, width and how many rings they can hang on their "towel rack," but finally I say:

"If I want to get bent over the couch, ****ed royally until I'm so sore that I walk like John Wayne the next 3 days, I will attack my S/O as soon as he comes in the door and that way I won't get something Ajax won't wash off, I don't have to feel guilty about it, I can pretend he's someone else and/or I'm someone else (because I HAVE an imagination) and I don't have to worry that I have to take a shower/bath/boil-in-oil over something that took less time that it does for me to floss my TEETH!!!!!! More than likely, I'll end up taking a nap going "WHOA!" with my last breath before passing out... so I will have to decline your generous offer."

I don't know why, but I don't get responses to that one, or it's variations.

mustloveurself
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Ever Wanna...
Posted: 5/19/2006 11:26:40 AM
I don't respond. It's just as easy as that and I don't feel bad about it. One thing that really gets me upset though is when someone you've never talked to wants to IM you. I think it's always best to start with the mail approach and see if u even get a responce first. The constant IM pop up will sometimes get you a nasty responce from me.
 nutbarz
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Ever Wanna...
Posted: 5/19/2006 12:48:28 PM

Hypothetically ~ WTF ????? (Says it all!!!)

I actually had someone write to me, included was a proposal and an offer to relocate to Alabama where I could shovel horse sh!t for my room and board!!!! I am soooo not kidding. I printed it just to remind me that no matter how bad someone is, there is ALWAYS someone just a hair less balanced!!! That was a tough one to be nice to (OH, and what was the sex about ~~no animals, but close!! EKKKKK...) I sent back 10 rows of the laughing hysterically dude!!!

How many times Do I have to say I'm sorry for that, sheesh!!

Actually, some people are just funny and like to make up stories when they send someone a note. I've sent some crazy things, and some of the people that respond actually get it, and realize that I'm hardly being serious.

I did have one lady a while back want to meet, and said that her Husband is out of town..... etc etc. I politely responded that I'm really not looking for something with those kind of complications.

It was all nice and dandy.

So anyway.. If not Alabama, where? Maybe Northern Illinois, help me start up a Snow Shoveling and Lawn Care Business, we can live in my Van... I'll park it down by the river...
 ChicagoStyle
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Ever Wanna...
Posted: 5/19/2006 4:30:56 PM
LOL

Nah, it hasn't gotten that bad just yet.

But then again, I have only been here for alittle over a week...
 Poet102781
Msg: 72
Ever Wanna...
Posted: 5/22/2006 10:36:49 AM
I got one that just said " hey sexy " .....that sorta pissed me off, and I wanted to reply back..." We are not haveing sex, because you would fall in love, and I would fall asleep" I bet that woud have got a good e-mail....man I hate one liners.

So instead of saying all that..which is rude....I just said...." you can do better than that" havent heard anything since.
 Adam Taylor
Msg: 77
view profile
History
Ever Wanna...
Posted: 5/22/2006 3:31:14 PM
I always tell someone the truth.
Though, naturally I try to word it as best as I can. No need to be insulting.
 VainH
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Ever Wanna...
Posted: 5/25/2006 8:43:08 PM
I find myself wanting to verbally slap quite a few people around here. My old profile clearly stated that I was looking for someone local, as in the city limits. Most of the mails I used to get said something like "I really enjoyed your profile...". Really? You obviously didn't read it all, or you wouldn't waste my time writing from 80-500 miles away.

Still, I haven't yet been tempted to tell them just how dim-witted I really think they are. I mean, afterall, I should be flattered by their interest I suppose. I just don't have the heart to tell them:

"I'm afraid of how stupid our children would be."
 shellyt63
Msg: 100
Ever Wanna...
Posted: 5/30/2006 3:37:31 PM
I never have but sometimes I would love to say "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?"
 867love
Msg: 106
Ever Wanna...
Posted: 7/19/2006 12:37:51 PM
although you are hiding behind a keyboard, shouldnt say anything to someone you wouldnt say to their face.

karma, -what comes around goes around.
 ComplekCity
Msg: 111
Ever Wanna...
Posted: 2/18/2011 5:17:06 PM
Oh yeah !

But, I try to take the high road whenever I can .

Learning to resist the dark side is the better choice...usually.

Civilized Rebel
Msg: 112
Ever Wanna...
Posted: 2/18/2011 7:02:40 PM
There seems to be a contest going to see how cruel and hateful you can be to someone who took the time to write you. I don't know what the prize is but I hope it is something nice -- nice enough to warrant such bile.

I have gotten my share of idiotic email ranging from illiterate drivel to downright obscene ravings. Never once was I prompted to castigate anyone for making the mistake of showing interest in me.

I like to save all of my poison for the forums.
 scottey63
Msg: 113
view profile
History
Ever Wanna...
Posted: 2/18/2011 7:06:35 PM
Yes, but I have neither the time nor the inclination to deal with the potential tirade in a reply from a woman who feels she has to have the last word and/or thinks that I need to know what she thinks. So I generally ignore messages from someone with whom I'm not interested in making contact.
 Civilized Rebel
Msg: 114
Ever Wanna...
Posted: 2/18/2011 7:32:16 PM

Yes, but I have neither the time nor the inclination to deal with the potential tirade in a reply from a woman who feels she has to have the last word and/or thinks that I need to know what she thinks. So I generally ignore messages from someone with whom I'm not interested in making contact.

I hear ya bro... the infamous rebuttal to "thanks but no thanks. Maybe I am only lucky. When I did get a reply to a "not interested" statement. Some of them were loaded with indignant blather. It usually ended there though. She said her piece and left me alone thereafter. There was only one time that I ever got anything beyond the first venting of spleen. She was totally irate and bat guano insane but she was only one of dozens.
 BLUEMISS
Msg: 115
view profile
History
Ever Wanna...
Posted: 2/23/2011 1:39:13 PM
When a guy mailed me and asked if I thought he was good looking, I replied No.

He told me I was mean.

I had to say," If you don't want the truth, don't ask."
I didn't think he was good looking.
 english lass
Msg: 116
Ever Wanna tell the total truth when someone messages you
Posted: 2/23/2011 2:03:16 PM
Haven't yet. I try to go by the same way I'd treat people in reality - respect unless there's no choice (or they obviously don't deserve it - rude/obnoxious etc.)
 DameWrite
Msg: 117
view profile
History
Ever Wanna tell the total truth when someone messages you
Posted: 2/23/2011 2:11:32 PM
I send them a pic of me giving a double , one fingure salute if they deserve it, otherwise I don't answer at all. Rude for not answering? Oh well, they'll just have to get over it and continue in their search. I won't mind, I promise.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >