Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Australia  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 virgogidget
Msg: 4
view profile
History
The great lost love, if you could do it all over again would you?Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
no i wouldnt
look 4 ward never back
 rust in peace
Msg: 5
The great lost love, if you could do it all over again would you?
Posted: 5/18/2006 1:28:05 PM
nope....she was a skank.....i was blind
 tisme_susan
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 8/17/2006 8:26:44 AM
Absolutely, the pain of breaking up was unbearable, but great memories, so i would do it over. We are still friends, now when i see him, i can see it never would have worked anyway. We are too different.
 nate1979
Msg: 14
Posted: 8/18/2006 8:02:42 AM
I would, but only cause there was so much I could have done better. Although the memory of last time would make it a big call
 tisme_susan
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 8/29/2006 12:07:51 PM
Wow that's great BlondnBrilliant I really do believe everything happens for a reason. I think we learn and grow by our experience, even though it is heartbreaking at the time. It opens us up to meet the real love of our life....(hopefully)
 50% off shoe sale!
Msg: 19
Posted: 8/30/2006 10:43:49 AM
YES,YES YES,YES,...............
 Suzieangel
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 6/9/2007 9:36:49 PM
julietjuliet ..... yes a car accident took my hunny as well. and i would do it all over again..
better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all

still love you with all my heart hunny
 The Ram
Msg: 33
Posted: 6/10/2007 2:17:54 PM
my greatest Love:
has been eighteen long years.
Sarahlouisetaylor.
greenwood, W.A.
4/8/1972...
Where are you now........?
the warm breeze of Total Love touched my inner core...for without you

next to me, Love will be no more...
 JAN9901
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 6/17/2007 1:03:12 AM
I will only say this, f0r me and my life , NO I WOULD NOT DO IT AGAIN.

Sure my marriage was great, I was a great wife, a great step mom, ect.

When its over , its over. I want a brand new man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I sure know , how that book ends, because I did go back many times, oh sure it was great for about a week if not less. Then its the same old song and dance .

My husband that I divorced, is on METH.
I had no clue he was using Meth, on and off while we were still married, then it hit me
something was very different .

He could not hold down a job, he was sleeping all day , not doing a dam thing , one day the hot water tank went out . I went into the bedroom, and told him, he said SO WHAT DO YOU THINK I CAN DO ABOUT THAT?????????????????????????????????

HUM, I thought to my self , ok I have to get ready for work soon, so I made the phone calls, as he layed in bed, and ill be dam if im going to take a cold shower had it fixed , took my nice hot shower, then I ran all the hot water out of the tank, and turned off, the hot water, then left only the cold water on .

Well guess who took a cold shower, not me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 debnco
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 1/5/2008 3:19:17 AM
i would still do it .I hav 2 amazing kids and I wouldn't be the person I am 2 day. Live and learn I say .Its only a mistake if u don't learn from it .......Deb
 greyingred
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 2/27/2009 1:21:35 AM
Madness, Madness, they call it Madness.
It's going to be rougher
It's going to be tougher than anything.
Madness, madness, they call it madness.

Was going to have that music as we walked down the aisle. Which didn't happen cos we got married in Cairns Courthouse but tis apt.

Still moping about the recent love but yeah would definately do it again. In fact wish I could do it with him again.....ARGHH AM DOOMED
Show ALL Forums  > Australia  >