Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 femaleandflirty
Msg: 1242
Why do hot girls never give a chance to an average looking guy?Page 48 of 48    (8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48)
Yes women tend to feel stick insects with implants are "hot"" but that is not every man's ideal as I have found out.
 femaleandflirty
Msg: 1243
Why do hot girls never give a chance to an average looking guy?
Posted: 7/21/2011 6:21:23 PM
The reason that hot girls dont go for the only average guy is the same reason you want a hot girl rather than average. Think about that one!!

Mind you an average guy who is successful and has personality, intelligence and is confident and kind can win a hot woman anytime.
 morta1ez
Msg: 1246
view profile
History
Posted: 7/22/2011 8:40:53 PM
is anyone who has lived on this planet long enough to reach legal smoking age, really surprised that beautiful women and rich men can write their own check in this world?
A hot chic can be a waitress and date a lawyer or a doctor, not the same for a man even if he looks like he should be on the cover of a romance novel. And a rich guy who looks like jiminy Glick can be at the club with a girl on his arm that looks like he shook a playboy and a centerfold fell out.

Like the rock once said "know your role"
 morta1ez
Msg: 1248
view profile
History
Posted: 7/22/2011 10:26:36 PM

I have dated many of these so called hot women. I'm a good looking dude, not outta my league. Are they true blue heck I wanna have a relationship type? Nope. Looks are just part of the package, cute face is a must. I don't need a trophy, just someone that is my equal. I'm looking for a sweetheart.. A good one for me...

No offense man but

Not saying you are an ugly dude or anything but your not exactly what they will be casting in some future CW drama, not saying I would either(even with the extra point added for being 6ft5) but there are 2 standards of beauty/hansom, they kind thats personal taste and the kind that's universal, the the universal types end up as leads on CW dramas and the personal taste types play their friends/ cousins and boss's.
 morta1ez
Msg: 1252
view profile
History
Posted: 7/23/2011 2:16:16 AM
From those that like my physical type my pics do just fine. and though my attraction ratio is not 100% like yours , I never had a problem meeting women or getting dates or even relationships for that matter, I work out, I've lost 115lbs with in 2 years of my divorce(only took me 4 months), oh and I dont like fake photos, from women so I wont do fake photos myself.

My hatred on the dating scene is all the women who CLAIM to want LTR but want to still act single once a relationship starts. Too many in this world have no idea how to conduct themselves while in a relationship.
 Here_In_Florida
Msg: 1253
Posted: 7/23/2011 4:07:58 AM
I heard on the radio that average looking men make for being better in marriages or LTR's than their tall, dark and handsome counter parts.

But yeah, LadBug, you'd be surprised how many average looking people that desire the BEST in physical. Kinda blows my mind. I have dated mostly average looking women, but I have gone out with a couple of knock outs ( at least in my eyes).
 Lauraann64
Msg: 1255
Posted: 7/23/2011 5:26:16 AM
Because they are judging u by how u look, kinda like u are judging them. Sounds like u want a women to accept you for yourself but only want a woman thats "hotter"than u r.. The question I have is if u r "average looking" why aren't u looking for an average looking woman. After all I'd know better than to think I'd have a shot with Brad Pitt . Sorry but u sound a bit hypercritical to me
 RichenLosAngeles
Msg: 1257
Posted: 7/23/2011 8:02:02 AM
Average-looking would be an upgrade for me!!
What are you complaining about?
 mateo45
Msg: 1258
view profile
History
Posted: 7/23/2011 9:21:56 AM

Here's a better question: why do so many guys--regardless of what they look like--think getting a "hot" woman is so freakin' important? Grow up.

Well, at least it makes more sense than women who deliberately choose "bad boys"! ;-p
 ChiliPequin
Msg: 1259
Posted: 7/23/2011 10:19:04 AM
In general, "hot girls" don't give chances to an average looking guy, if there are great looking guys in there eyes around.

I am not going to try to estimate my "hotness." I will say that I will go out on a date with any guy, if he is nice and fits a reasonable standard. By "reasonable," I mean the basics. Are you gainfully employed or making a good attempt to be? Do you show pride in yourself and appearance without being arrogant? Hey, in our 40s, most of us have a couple extra pounds, so I don't discriminate as long as it's not a few hundred extra pounds. Are you intelligent and appear sane? Do you have room in your life for someone else and make the attempt to relate? Are you really single? In other words, no ex-wife clinging on and creating drama, no current wife or girlfriend, and you're actively available for another person.

I have dated extremely attractive men who became ugly in my eyes, because of their attitudes or how they treated me/others. Conversely, I have dated "average" and men who are not considered conventionally attractive who were nice guys who offered me more self-wise than a pretty face would.

Give me the nice "average Joe" over the rockstar. I dated "bad boys" and flashy men when I was a teenager and in my early 20s. When I was a girl. But I'm a woman now and no longer have time or energy for that noise.
 jasonsgt
Msg: 1261
view profile
History
Posted: 7/23/2011 8:17:53 PM
Damn such a simple question has garnered 48 pages of replies.

Answer: Because they know their looks can get them the hottest guy they want.

Thread closed ****es!
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >