Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > How are Men missing out, If they choose not to Date sigle moms      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 heterotic
Msg: 435
How are Men missing out, If they choose not to Date sigle momsPage 23 of 27    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27)
I just am too intelligent not to know my own self worth.

You aren't intelligent enough to know that constantly assuming that you are superior than everyone else isn't very intelligent. I honestly feel like you stick to this forum to maintain your feeling of superiority, which seems more like insecurity to me now. I wonder how the IQs of others here match up to yours.

It needs to be above 100 to have the ability to learn 12th grade material, it has to be at least 120 to be taught up to the 4th year of university. 125 to be educable up to a PhD. An IQ of 132 has no educability limits, and this includes character traits you can learn.

Humility is a learned quality. I wonder how you perceive our IQs to be compared to what they are. I almost wish you knew how many people here are gifted and possibly it could be humbling and you would recognize how important that is.

Which is more preferable - to be the humble man who turns a blind eye to the suffering of others.... or a ridiculously arrogant man who tries to make a difference?

The humble man wouldn't turn a blind eye. The arrogant man would be perceived to be doing it for the wrong reasons, and his intention would be lost. When self-confidence turns to egoism, most people stop listening.

Lol. No I swear it wasn't towards you

And I want to add that i am normally not this b!tchy....give me a couple weeks and I will have the nicotine completely out of my system and be back to normal. I normally don't lash out at individuals but ideals..but hey...it's keeping me from strangling my husband by taking out my frustration on POF for now. lol

But yeah...I do realize I have been overly bitchy the past 2weeks probably. Sorry.

Good for you quitting smoking! Genius! :)
 wasillaman
Msg: 436
How are Men missing out, If they choose not to Date sigle moms
Posted: 8/4/2009 10:22:08 AM
this is really nonsense,,

i have three children two girls 7 and 9 my son is 12 ,, try getting a date with a woman !
not many or any woman wants a man with children ,,
 wasillaman
Msg: 437
Posted: 8/4/2009 1:02:37 PM
digging for dirt in alaska ?? watch what your doing ,, most people would not like you doing that.
i like my piece and quite !
humm ,, one of her daughters goes to school with one of mine, better to let a dead dog sleep,
least yea get bit.
(i am not a republican or a democrat,," I am Honest")
 8soldierfalcon8
Msg: 438
Posted: 8/4/2009 2:15:28 PM
PS- My husband is a confident, sexy man. I swear confidence just seeps out of his pores. He is the sexiest man I have ever known partially because of this. Your type of "confidence" does not do that. Your type of confidence is good at picking up drunk chicks at bars and mall rats.

Ummm... if he's really so confident and awesome, why did he marry an ugly chick with a kid?

I call BS.

Sorry :P

Additionally... Mall Rats? Drunk Chicks at bars? The last girl I dated was an accounting major who had made close to 6 figures in her early 20s - before her it was a dentist working for the VA. I briefly saw a girl fast tracking through med school too.

I dated Miss Teen NC when I was 22. I don't live in your world. Seriously. I am a member of the social groups you have never belonged in.

At least now we know that it's not your fault you're ... homely. CP will do that. Tremors in the hands and effed up facial features seem to be the norm.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for why I post here.... it's really simple, actually. I used to post more on Ask a Guy than anywhere else... but then the mods saw fit to neuter me to 10 posts a day.

That sucks.

This is where I go now to argue with people in a way that will not affect my real life. I still meet cool people off this site on occasion... even though as one of my friends put it, my profile says, "eff off, internet chicks." I STILL get emails from people in the forums based on what I type.... and I still have a pretty awesome life in the real world (well, as awesome as it can be in WV).

You know what... I honestly don't know why I still post here. For the most part, it's not like any new people post in this forum who don't tok lik diz aboot there 3 kidz wit 2 differant baby daddy's n they wanna jus know if men wil date them!.... and those people generally leave in about 2 days when nobody really feels sorry for them.

I think I've just been posting here because of habit. Seriously. It's not like I'm really adding anything anymore.... and I don't like enough people to really have fun posts anymore...

Hmmm.

I actually gave this some thought yesterday. I met a girl in the mall who was between a 9 and a 10. Absolutely fantastically gorgeous girl. One of the best looking women I've seen in a long time. She was funny, engaging, and we talked for a good 20 minutes. Right before she gave me her information, she told me she had two boys... and my attraction was just dead in the water. I still got her info, and I plan on being her friend, but as I was driving home I thought to myself, "self.... that's a shame."

I think that's the root of why I've been posting here.

Dissapointment.

Dissapointment with the world, with the fact that so many kids have to grow up without a dad... with the fact that there are so many selfish people who have health problems but STILL have biological children, knowing full well that their diseases will probably be passed on. Frustration with the fact that there are awesome girls out there I've met, but decided to change their lifestyle in such a way that makes them invisible to me. Women who chose to have a kid and clean poopy instead of getting an education and doing great things.

I realize that not all single mothers fall in this boat. And I realize that I have been blatantly unfair at times. However, I feel I did so as a direct counterpoint to the unrealistic back patting that some people tend to do for the new posters... who just want to hear that their 4 kids at 25 don't matter to potential suitors.

But they do.

Anyway, I suppose this is going to be my peace out too. I think I may head back to Ask a Guy where my caustic, hard-won wisdom is appreciated.

It was fun. Later.
 8soldierfalcon8
Msg: 439
Posted: 8/4/2009 2:41:14 PM

Wow seriously? It must be your high IQ that would help you come up with something like that to say to somebody, or maybe it is your heroism that entails you to deliver such crude comments all the time? I'm just wondering what makes you think you are so gorgeous and sexy ( I have seen you state it a few times) I just see a chubby guy with a sort of okay face, not a great smile . I don't think it is your confidence that makes you believe this, I think it is your ego compensating for the fact that you are not "superior" you are actually not that great at all because your attitude and morale is disgusting. WOW

I've never said I was anything other than an a-hole. ;)

And see, the problem with women trying to insult men, is that women have no clue what it is that really hurts men. I honestly would be ok with being ugly as hell as long as I attract beautiful women - which I do.

Let me clue you in on a secret. How a man looks has very little to do with our self esteem. What he attracts does. I attract good looking women every day of my life, and before my x wife went crazy, she was a knockout.

Additionally, being told that my morality sucks by women who had kids out of wedlock doesn't have much of a sting either. That's like being told smoking kills by a guy who shoots up on heroine.

One last thing. Before you get all mad at me for calling a spade a spade, go back in the posting history. I HAVE NEVER made an insult personal until someone else went there.

It just seems a bit ridiculous to me that a woman would start attacking me personally for saying I would not date a single mom... when she's already married and really has so many holes in her armor she looks like the insult version of swiss cheese.

:P

-peace
 8soldierfalcon8
Msg: 440
Posted: 8/4/2009 6:08:38 PM
^^ My family lives 1800 miles away.

I'm done with this forum.

It brings out the worst side of my personality... and all in the name of internet arguments with people I don't even care about or respect.

I plan on going somewhere else with less hostility and other people to talk to whom I actually relate with. Once I started investing emotion into my posts, that's when I should have left.

Forum Ninja WILL come back! He just can't come out in Single Parents anymore... which actually kind of sounds funny if you verbalize it! he he

Fab-mom, if you would mutually like to despise each other, I suggest you do it in emails from now on. This back and forth on a message board is embarassing for both of us.

-8sf8
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VVV - No, it was not directed at you. I was thinking of the parents of an acquaintence, actually.

And ... emails. It's not that hard. I am sure you can figure it out... although... birth control is not all that hard to figure out either.....
 lizbeth2
Msg: 441
Posted: 8/5/2009 12:26:03 AM
I dated Miss Teen NC when I was 22. I don't live in your world. Seriously. I am a member of the social groups you have never belonged in.~8soldierfalcon8~

^^^^Hmmmm dating Miss TEEN from any state throughout the US is QUITE the accomplishment soldier!....Wow....you dodged a potential bullet there didn't ya?
I guess your too young to have heard the phrase "a sweet sixteen will get you are hard twenty"..........I am sure you can figure out what I am implying by that statement.
The real truth about you, that is quite obvious to me, is that you are a short guy with issues that no woman can help you with....and it is a really sad thing you have to demean others in order to boost your self confidence..It is a really pathetic display of desperation I see you continuously act out with your antagonizing posts....but carry on if it makes you feel any bigger....but it will never make you TALLER......let go of that little man syndrome....but if you can't.... you can kiss my A$$ while your down there darlin!!!
 itsallinthesoul
Msg: 442
Posted: 8/5/2009 3:08:05 PM
Wow, take a couple days off this forum to have fun in the real world and I come back and the discussion has taken a turn that I would never in a million of years expected....IQ's?!!!!

Good Lord, as someone said, an IQ is a measure of one's ability and that is all. Both my sister and I were tested in high school and scored high....my score was over 130 but I am a lazy biatch when it comes to school because I always found it boring as hell. I am a classic underachiever and I don't really care because I love the life I have. When I went to college I attended maybe 25% of my classes and still graduated with a 3.8 GPA. I had a lot of friends growing up until I hit grade 6 but that is another story. By the time I was in high school, I had friends again. Perhaps my parents did me a favour by not "pushing" me to reach my limits because at the end of the day I feel I have lived a very balanced life and continue to do so. I will admit that at times I do find myself wondering what if.....but it is my goal upon retirement to get my butt into university and audit some classes....my brain was and still very much is a sponge for information. My sister is reaching her potential and making the kind of money that shows it. She worked full-time with three kids under 8, married and went back to University to graduate a 4 year honours program with Honours.......she is more driven than I am because her self-esteem in tied directly to the amount of money she makes. Of the two of us though, I would say and she would agree that I am a much happier person.

Soldier does have a point in that confidence in men and women is perceived differently. I will admit that his confidence in himself was an attractive quality until he crossed over into what I perceived to be arrogance and then it lost a bit of its lustre. That being said, I still like him and find his posts most of the time comical and entertaining. I just don't like his posts where he is demeaning towards others for their life choices.....we all have skeletons (sure even you soldier), some of us can't hide our skeletons as easily as others and nobody really have a right to judge someone for the choices they made. The old saying about walking a mile in one's shoes comes to mind.

~obviously I am still very much a bleeding heart at the core of my being...a champion for the underdog but that is ok~
 8soldierfalcon8
Msg: 443
Posted: 8/5/2009 8:45:23 PM
^^^ Did you ever forsee -me- being the underdog you'd feel lead to defend?

;)

lol ::hugs::

I'm not going to defend myself. It would just prolong the agony. I know I'm awesome, but trying to convince someone else on the internet of this fact who already does not like me is an exercise in futility.

-8sf8

::ninja vanish::
 lizbeth2
Msg: 444
Posted: 8/6/2009 11:40:53 PM
I'm not going to defend myself. ~8soldierfalcon8~

^^^^LOL..nor are you going to answer any questions where you don't look like a *superstar* doing so?
It's easy to feel like a superior a$$hole when you never answer any of the questions your leading comments provoked....one word comes to mind when I read your posts...coward...aka..fraidy cat...scardey pants...wussie.....it all equals coward in the end..

m_church...don't ask a question you have already formated an opinion about. It is a tacky excuse to validate your personal feelings...Men don't deserve the luxury or gurauntee of tangible proof of what they can expect to get from dating a single mother...in fact it is childish and irresponsible to expect any kind of tangible "proof" from any prospective partner. If men like you need to negotiate a relationship before it progresses naturally...than perhaps men like yourself aren't ready to be in a relationship period.....just sayin
 8soldierfalcon8
Msg: 445
Posted: 8/6/2009 11:53:37 PM
I am not going to say who, but there is one poster in this forum who I am really glad I met.

She was the one who single handedly destroyed ALL of my uncertainty about whether or not I wanted to get a vasectomy, or date a single mother.

You know who you are... and thank you. Please keep posting in this forum and convincing multitudes of other guys not to date single mothers with your man-hating, ranting, overall azzhattery, and unwillingness to support yourself or take responsibility for your own actions.

I salute you.

::salute::
 8soldierfalcon8
Msg: 446
Posted: 8/7/2009 12:09:32 AM
I would, but I don't think that the pic she posts in POF is really her. Although the woman is holding a baby in the pic... and that would help.

Pregnancy is an STD I do not want. :/
 lizbeth2
Msg: 447
Posted: 8/7/2009 12:32:09 AM
I am not going to say who, but there is one poster in this forum who I am really glad I met.
She was the one who single handedly destroyed ALL of my uncertainty about whether or not I wanted to get a vasectomy, or date a single mother.
You know who you are... and thank you. Please keep posting in this forum and convincing multitudes of other guys not to date single mothers with your man-hating, ranting, overall azzhattery, and unwillingness to support yourself or take responsibility for your own actions.
I salute you.~8soldierfalcon8 ~

^^^^Well I don't want to openly hog the credit for that accomplishment...but I think your talking about lil 'ol me?

I don't think that the pic she posts in POF is really her. Although the woman is holding a baby in the pic... and that would help.
Pregnancy is an STD I do not want. ~8soldierfalcon8 ~

^^^OMG it is me isn't it?!!! And hey....if it was my rants that convinced you to NOT date single mothers and get a vasectomy....I feel like I have saved several women and countless unborn children the frustration of seeing your back walk out the door....
What a compliment..geez I hope you were talking about me....cause I'd feel awfully dumb if you meant it was another person with a baby in her pic that provoked you to have such a profound decision on your life....
BTW....How is your ex wife these days?.....doing better without you? Or are you taking advantage of her weekend passes?
 8soldierfalcon8
Msg: 448
Posted: 8/7/2009 1:07:56 AM
BTW....How is your ex wife these days?.....doing better without you? Or are you taking advantage of her weekend passes?

^^^ I'm actually going to trade her a pistol and a very large sum of money to get her to sign paperwork stating she will stay out of my life. I was going to do that today, but it is going to have to wait a few days. :)

See, she does not like to work... and likes to mooch off of other people. Kind of like you.

How are you doing with raising your x's dna? Is it doing well for ya? How does it feel to know that you're spending all this time raising people who will more than likely dislike and resent you when they become adults?

Roflcopters.

Karma's a ****.

Tell your mom I said hi... seeing as how she probably lives in the next room over.

PS - notice my use of the quote functions. Perhaps you should get a social worker to explain to you how to do that.

PPS - if I got a girl preggo and she decided to keep it, I would feel it was my chivalrous responsiblity to try to make it work with her and raise the child. I would be miserable.... and any woman who would disregarded my wishes that badly would not be right for me. I would be a victim of my own decency. In some ways, I really envy men would could just walk away.

THIS is why I want to get a vasectomy. But you would not understand... it's not a part of the selfish, man-hating lizzie world.

For the most part, only stupid, careless, or selfish people become single mothers. Period. That said, it would be just my luck to be in a relationship and have the 1 in a million chance that my gf gets preggo on birth control. Hence the vasectomy.

If I ever want to have kids, there are LOTS of kids out there who need to be adopted to a good home.
 lizbeth2
Msg: 449
Posted: 8/7/2009 1:19:38 AM
How are you doing with raising your x's dna? Is it doing well for ya? How does it feel to know that you're spending all this time raising people who will more than likely dislike and resent you when they become adults?~8soldierfalcon8~

^^^^Things are going okay...or so my accountant tells me....but hey...balllet lessons are expensive I hear! ...should be a valis tax deduction though!

If I WERE YOU with a person of YOUR attitude...I would be worried about how MY kids are going to treat YOU when you reach those golden years... somethin to think 'bout!

PS - notice my use of the quote functions. Perhaps you should get a social worker to explain to you how to do that.~8soldierfalcon8~

Ahhh...been on here for like 3 years now.....just can't be bothered to figure out how to qoute using my laptop....I'm lazy y'know!

If I ever want to have kids, there are LOTS of kids out there who need to be adopted to a good home. ~8soldierfalcon8~

^^^God help those poor little souls that fall into your warped world!

Snip...snip....lemme know if ya need some frozen peas...I'd be glad to throw you a can!
 8soldierfalcon8
Msg: 450
Posted: 8/7/2009 1:31:59 AM
^^^ ::eyerolll::

Ok lizzie. That was kind of lame, though... I mean, for you.

I was expecting a ridiculous long, man bashing rant.

I think I may have thrown you for a loop by demonstrating that all men will not walk away from a pregnant women...

Must have really thrown you for a loop that I wouldn't. Even knowing that I am totally against it and I would be miserable.

Additionally, you don't know anything about my world. A child raised by me would be a truly incredible human being... and also know that the person raising it was not rejected by the person who contributed half of his/her dna. ;) Can your spawn say that?

I'm just not selfish enough to feel it necessary to pass on my DNA. If I ever do want to have kids, I can have one AND save a life by adopting.

Think about that. Also consider the fact that if I ever DO adopt, I will have had to be approved for parenthood by a very rigorous process and probably taking parenting classes too.
 itsallinthesoul
Msg: 451
Posted: 8/7/2009 10:50:49 AM
Ok you two, you are making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.....the love between you is so infectious....

Soldier, I am so disappointed because I thought I was the woman who made you think about getting a vasectomy.... Now I don't feel special anymore.....how are ya gonna make it up to me?

Truth be told, I am incredibly happy and incredibly content these days because I am in a place that is truly wonderful.......I am in love (something I honestly didn't think I could ever allow again) and being loved by a man who appreciates, respects and cares for me in exactly the way I need to be cared for. I bring to his life me and all I have to offer to anyone, mind body and soul and it is plenty enough for him. He is happy to be with me and that is everything.

So if you asked him what he would be missing out if he chose not to date a single mom, he would say everything..........and so quite frankly would I, because I would not have him in my life.

What many of you fail to take into consideration in these philosophical discussions is simply this.....when you meet the one that you connect with, it doesn't matter if children are involved or not......all that matters is the connection you have with each other. With that connection, everything can be negotiated together and will be for as long as that is what you want to do. Stop wanting that and the relationship dies. If you are on the same page and work together as a team, there is really nothing you cannot do together to work through the obstacles tossed in your way.

Now, that the last thing I really expected was to meet up with him again after 23 years and if someone had told me even 4 months ago, I would be where I am right now I would not have believed them. If I had for one second thought about him philosophically, that would have killed the relationship right then and there. He has two children, I have two children...the logistics alone are daunting (and so is the idea of selling our respective homes and buying a much larger one together), the building of relationships between the children and the non-bio parent is also daunting, so are the attitude of some of our common friends towards our being together. If either one of us allowed for one second to allow fear to enter our hearts and replace the love, we would not have a relationship. I simply am refusing to allow fear to take up a place in my heart and he is making that same choice. (It is a choice)

Life is not meant to be solitary, it is meant to be shared with someone who makes you smile, with whom you feel wonderful and with whom you feel all things are possible with committment and communication.

Life is risky business but you never take a risk, you are existing....you are not living....trust me on that, it is a lesson I learned years ago.

Now soldier and Lizbeth, stop and already!
 lizbeth2
Msg: 452
Posted: 8/7/2009 10:26:02 PM
Additionally, you don't know anything about my world. A child raised by me would be a truly incredible human being... and also know that the person raising it was not rejected by the person who contributed half of his/her dna. ;) Can your spawn say that?
~8soldierfalcon8~

^^^^Soo your saying that you would raise your child in YOUR image?...WOW..scarey...I hope you plan on riding the school bus with them everyday until you can teach them self-defence!!
It is no wonder to me you take great pleasure in demeaning and mocking my child's insecurities when it comes to her bio father...good one!!...you just got one up on a four year old!..
In any case....still hanging on to this can of peas.. lemme know when your ready to get the big SNIP!

*Additionally you don't know anything about my world either..but your posts still make you look like an Ar$se hole regardless of what you think of me...
 8soldierfalcon8
Msg: 453
Posted: 8/8/2009 4:33:24 AM
^^^ I have to admire your tenacity in trying to decipher her posts after all this time, FS... LOL!!

I think I hit a nerve about how she got rejected... and rejected... and will still get rejected again.

If the woman went gay, she'd get rejected by women.

I wonder why? ::innocent face::

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To iaitSoul:

In my opinion someone who has children who will not date someone with children is really hypocritical. True, it is their preferences, but it's hypocritical none the less.

You brought up the philosphical connection here... but I disagree with you. Whole heartedly.

I simply will not date someone who does not meet my standards. Period. I don't let emotion come into play at all until my head says it's ok. Some of my good friends don't understand how I can do this... but they can't - and it's why they end up with so many people who are wrong for them.

So... I have to disagree with you, IAITSoul. I also have to point out that we are different genders. What I look for, and how I approach dating is fundamentally different. I simply will not date a single mother. Ever. To me, in my mind, it makes her damaged goods I don't want. I want a new car - not the old VW bus.

That said, I am super glad for you! Your life sounds wonderful. My life is not too bad at the moment either. I am just really looking forward to moving away from WV, and maybe finding someone decent to date. The writing is on the wall basically that unless I move first, or find another transplant like me, there will be no dating for me in WV.

WV girls and I just do not mesh. At all. I get lots of attention but not really by anyone I am interested in as well.

-8sf8
 itsallinthesoul
Msg: 454
Posted: 8/8/2009 8:10:09 AM

I don't let emotion come into play at all until my head says it's ok. Some of my good friends don't understand how I can do this... but they can't - and it's why they end up with so many people who are wrong for them.

Soldier, you are still quite young. I don't want this to come off condescending at all but I realize it might so please know that it was not my intent. You may live to eat those words humbly. You can be as logical as you want but honestly....you may well one day see a woman, have a conversation with her and wammo.....you want her in a way that you have never wanted another woman in your life. You may be so shocked to experience that connection with someone, you won't even ask if she is a mother or not and she won't necessarily tell you. I can see now the struggle you will face within you as you try to reconcile the feelings you have about her (deep within you in a place probably not yet touched by any woman in you) with your attitude about dating a single mother. I hope if you find yourself in this situation, you listen to your soul and not your ego (and by ego I mean your brain).....

That said, I am super glad for you! Your life sounds wonderful.

Thanks
 heterotic
Msg: 455
Posted: 8/8/2009 8:34:57 AM
In my opinion someone who has children who will not date someone with children is really hypocritical. True, it is their preferences, but it's hypocritical none the less.

Yeah, because it's better for someone to make a crappy step-parent than to avoid it altogether.

And what happened to everyone is allowed their dating preferences?
 8soldierfalcon8
Msg: 456
Posted: 8/8/2009 4:08:52 PM
^^^ That's why I tried to put a disclaimer on there, Bosox.

I get no credit for you absolute loathing of single mothers soldier? well crap...I'll have to try harder next time. Oh and please post proof of your vasectomy once you do get it (do gas stations offer health insurance? )

No, sorry. You're just a random, ugly handicapped chick who doesn't like me. There are tons of them around the world. You all should form a club or something.

Lizzie is the monster.

I make more money while unemployed, not on any sort of government assistance at all than most people in this country do working full time. ;) Does that eat at 'ya? Additionally, my grandparents are rich and will not live forever. I'm the favorite grandchild.

And I actually get free health care at VA hospitals since I am a veteran.

I really don't want for anything.

And if you have never been to WV, don't be so hasty in your judgements. Even if you hate my guts as a person, spending a few days here would probably make you feel sorry for me.

This is the most obese, uneducated, hopeless place I have ever seen. WV is FULL of unwed, young mothers, and people who basically have no aspirations for anything greater than barely making it by.

It's sad.

I want to date an equal. I do not think that is asking for too much. My x wife was my equal before she went crazy, and my adventures with her around the country were the best times of my life.
 heterotic
Msg: 457
Posted: 8/8/2009 6:41:41 PM

^^^ That's why I tried to put a disclaimer on there, Bosox.

How is it hypocritical? If they're complaining about not being able to get a date because they have a child, and then they won't date another single parent, that is hypocritical.

But if a single parent understands if someone isn't into dating someone with kids, and also doesn't want to date someone with kids, how is that hypocritical?
 itsallinthesoul
Msg: 458
Posted: 8/8/2009 7:04:08 PM

Let's be honest, having children by another person usually is a detriment, not an advantage, in a relationship. The ideal for most young people is to start out fresh with one another, no previous marriages, no children by other people, etc., etc.

I agree with what you said. As one gets older though the ideal is less likely to occur so being open-minded may be a wise thing to be, or not.
 lizbeth2
Msg: 459
Posted: 8/10/2009 1:00:09 AM
Lizzie is the monster.~8soldierfalcon8~

^^^stop it soldier....your making me blush ...Your insults are so gratifying...since I view them as huge compliments because you are too obtuse to reply to any of the questions I have poked you with in the last 4 pages...but you move away WV...I am sure it is every woman there that is the problem..it couldn't possibly be you....Just a tip...you might wanna stand up straight when you go out in public...instead of trying to lick your ball*s or kiss your own backside....Generally women are attracted to a man's eyes...y'know...window to the soul and all!.
just a thought before you pack up and move to???? ...Oz?
Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > How are Men missing out, If they choose not to Date sigle moms