Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HamNPineapple
Msg: 151
Introduce Yourself Here....Page 2 of 42    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)
HI, Im a Ham,

I like the forums, cuz right now I don't have much of a life, outside of work. I love the POF events, cuz they are fun. I made a lot of friends. Later S
 canadianredneck
Msg: 153
Introduce Yourself Here....
Posted: 10/8/2006 10:33:06 PM
Pleased to meet you, or am I ? Michael on the birth certificate. Mike works fine. I basically joined here because I'm too cheap to pay the other sites I've been on and had no luck either! lol The forums keep me coming back. There's some really funny people out there! Making people laugh makes me feel good inside...........so I try and post some witty stuff sometimes which isn't that easy when you,re handicapped! Happy fishing and if I ever hook another keeper I'm going to put a dam net around it, so I don't loose it!
 energy08
Msg: 154
Posted: 10/9/2006 2:30:26 AM
Hi there I"m Gerry .I bought a brand new computer just to go on this web sight,but I"m still having trouble finding the keys I want. wish I could just hand right this thing.
 kev0469
Msg: 156
view profile
History
Posted: 10/9/2006 10:04:07 PM
Hi there
My name is Kevin and was told about this site from a freind.
So i figured what the hey.Looking forward to making it to one
of the parties one day.happy fishing to all.
 canadianredneck
Msg: 162
Posted: 10/10/2006 9:28:22 PM
Hey Noukky! I hope your back is healed up from all the stab wounds! lol Thanks for the compliment, but its just a joke pic. It's not my real alarm! There'ld be way too much dog Sh*t to shovel if it was! ! Your friendly Redneck alias new admirer! You should read post: pet peeves........
 energy08
Msg: 166
Posted: 10/27/2006 11:02:35 PM
My name is Gerry,and I white-water kayak
 SuperFunGuy
Msg: 168
Posted: 10/28/2006 3:50:16 PM
Hi I'm Michael / Mike. Born in Vancouver, lived in Richmond, South Surrey, Whiterock, back to South Surrey.

Wouldn't wanna live any other place. I love thge westcoast
 First Lady
Msg: 176
Posted: 10/30/2006 9:53:08 PM
Hi I'm Denise, the 'First Lady'. I'm new to POF and new to the forums.

What a great way to meet new people. I missed the Halloween bashes, but thinking about going to John B's on New Years.

POF is sooo sweet!
 rocknrollmunkey
Msg: 178
Posted: 10/30/2006 11:36:30 PM
^^^^

Go to the PARTY THREADS... there's all kinds of them posted there! (In red at the top saying British Columbia Singles Events)

Next one is the POF Santa's Ball... will be a GREAT time!

cardero
Msg: 188
view profile
History
Posted: 11/4/2006 3:59:10 PM
Hello,

Just joined POF last week. This is my first post. Looks like a great place to meet nice people.

I am 42 and have lived in downtown Vancouver for about 10 years.
 trance__dreamer
Msg: 201
Posted: 1/18/2007 2:03:08 PM
My name's Lea, 20.

I've been here since the fall.

I've met some folks. (& One is a fairly good friend of mine now.)

I'm not really here to find dates; Friends only.

I live in the suburbs of Vancouver.

It would be cool to go to a POF event 1 of these days, when my schedule can handle it. =/

*pokes my user name* I'm VERY passionate about EDM. If you love trance, (or any sub-genre of Electronic Dance Music for that matter), send me a msg. I'll let'cha know what's going on around here...even though some people strongly argue that Vancouver's EDM scene is fairly weak in comparison to other cities. I'll even hook you up w/ some WICKED tracks!

See ya all around.
 fishoutofh2o
Msg: 202
view profile
History
Posted: 1/19/2007 12:15:54 PM
Howdy y'all!

My name is Ray, I am more famous as Rayodder in the paintball community, just Google my nickname and see my usual hangout , I was born in Taiwan, grew up in Vancouver, spent a few years on Vancouver Island and now I am back in Vancouver for now.

I am a Pisces by birth, but what is more interesting is that, my dad always tell everyone that he had a dream while my mom went into labor (he was away on a business trip in Japan) in this dream he was traveling on a ship, all sudden the whole crew was yelling that was a giant carp floating in the sky, as my dad step out onto the deck to see what all the commotion was all about, the carp fell right into his lap and at that exact moment he was woken up by a phone call from my uncle telling him that I was born, so it is only natural for me to find this place
 Fishfancy
Msg: 208
view profile
History
Posted: 1/21/2007 4:14:27 PM
Hello..I guess I have been here long enough to introduce myself.

I am known to most as Fishfancy...but my friends call me Fishfancy aka Christina. LOL

I try to get out to events and have fun most weekends....I love to meet new people...just remembering names mmmm not so good at that....give it some time and I will get your name right....I hope. There is hope...meeting 40-70 new people puts a strain on the brain.

Always like a good safety meeting

I really do have a real life....it's just this one is way more fun!!!!!!

I was born and raised in BC.
I am proud to be Canadian!!!!!!!
 icicool
Msg: 213
view profile
History
Posted: 1/23/2007 10:52:59 PM
Born - England
Raised all my Life in Beautiful BC
Retail Store Manager
Hrmm.. Must be a people person
Gemini
( WATCH OUT! I .. may .. Bite )
Sarcastic but not Mean.
I live in a House ( I swear! )
I mean.. I swear I live in a house.. Im not swearing @ you..or swearing in general.
I like Dancing and listening to good tunes and I just found out I live like 3 mins away from Guildford Station WING NITE for POFs! Hey guys can I COME TOO?

Everything about me is a mystery, but for a Beer I can tell you a story or two.. OH damn maybe the whole story...

IC
 pavko
Msg: 214
hello
Posted: 1/25/2007 1:37:30 AM
40 year old guy from burnaby checking out forum,hope all are having an awesome evening
 pavko
Msg: 215
hi
Posted: 1/25/2007 1:42:12 AM
hi how is it going? just checking this out ,i liked your ad,great pics,u r cute
 Tropical_Zest
Msg: 216
Posted: 1/25/2007 5:32:19 PM
Hi. My name's Nancy. I'm originally from Edmonton but call Vancouver my home. I meet a lot of mn and women through my work but it's rare I mix work with a social life. So, some girl and guy friends told me to check out the site. I've been what you guys call a lurker for the last month. Got my profile up and running a few days ago and I heard some of the events can be fun sometimes. I'm interested in seeing how this all goes
 bossmustang
Msg: 217
view profile
History
Posted: 1/25/2007 11:06:51 PM
Hi everyone from N.S. but moved out west years ago.Just looking for some interesting people to get to know.
 grumpy one
Msg: 222
Posted: 1/27/2007 10:09:56 AM
hi my name is grumpy one (les) i grew up in the whistler pemberton area moved to the lowermainland for a few years then moved to so. cal for a few yrs then no.cal then moved back to the lowermainland a couple years ago . i'm a single dad raising one of my daughters . oh well can't think of anything else except hola peeps
 rolling_ball
Msg: 224
view profile
History
Posted: 1/28/2007 12:56:33 PM
Hello Everyone,
I've posted replies before, but I guess I should introduce myself here.
I'm originally from Indonesia, but in the past 13 years I've lived in : Wichita, KS; College Station, TX; Fort Collins, CO; Singapore; and lastly about 18 months ago I moved to Vancouver.
After a year of focusing on work, I thought I should start having more social life than just with the barristas at the coffee shop nearby. I hope to meet new people to hang out with and start gathering a few close friends that I keep losing every 2 to 3 years every time I move to another city.
If anyone is looking for people to hang out with, let me know. I just might join you.
 Helicopter-View
Msg: 238
Posted: 2/1/2007 5:12:01 PM
hello to everyone, My name Is The Helicopter View
I see everything from a higher perspective, in all messages and experience
I make music and collect alot of cool interesting things, im still a child at heart but dont fire me from my job being that way,
I also enjoy fishing and hanging out with good positive people, with artistsic creativity
love to hear from ya ladies takecare

doublejg
Msg: 254
Hi im justin, fun guy trying to get lucky
Posted: 2/13/2007 1:08:56 PM
yes its me justin, looking to meet new friends and find girls who just wanna have fun
 elco1980
Msg: 258
view profile
History
Posted: 2/17/2007 2:04:52 AM
Hey everyone, my name is Nico. I am a shy and rather quiet guy who loves to make the best out of life. I love the outdoors and love spending time with my friends and family but also enjoy my "own" Time. I am a bit of a science nut and I am taking environmental sciences at Kwantlen University College. What a better place then BC for that? Been in a relationship for almost 7 years but that ended about 10 months ago. I am here to meet someone who has the same sort of interests as me as well as likes someone who can respect someone who is a bit shy and quiet. I love the outdoors, love animals and have strong values. Ofcourse if you are still reading this then I may have cought your interest so feel free to read my profile and drop me a few lines :-) Until then have a wonderful day!

Nico :-)
Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  >